Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 10:44 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Eurocharged Indy opening this weekend! 6/21

We are proud to announce the opening of our new Indiana location!

Eurocharged Performance
1140 South Street
Noblesville, IN, USA 46060
Tel: (317) 688-8483

www.eurocharged-indy.com
sales@eurocharged-indy.com

Stop by this saturday for giveaways, free food and drink, discounts on tunes and hardware/installs, and a great time!

Old 06-17-2014, 04:07 PM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
2010 M3 E90- sold, 2013 c63 sedan p31 eurocharghed V5, 2016 c63 s 2019 F Pace SVR 2021 E63S
I've been talking with Jerry about the V5 tune. Trying to get in on the Memorial Day group buy. I've been on the fence, as I already have the development package that was supposed to be tuned from the factory. I did notice the Eurocharged site showed a dealer in Noblesville, but I wasn't sure it was legit. I'm still interested in the tune, mainly for some of the other features it includes. Ie. downshift blip. How r tunes saved if done at your facility? Do you have my genius handheld units? I have talked with other members that say it's not hard to do DIY, any advantages to using your shop? Anyway, let me know any other details I might have missed.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:27 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by My2010M3
I've been talking with Jerry about the V5 tune. Trying to get in on the Memorial Day group buy. I've been on the fence, as I already have the development package that was supposed to be tuned from the factory. I did notice the Eurocharged site showed a dealer in Noblesville, but I wasn't sure it was legit. I'm still interested in the tune, mainly for some of the other features it includes. Ie. downshift blip. How r tunes saved if done at your facility? Do you have my genius handheld units? I have talked with other members that say it's not hard to do DIY, any advantages to using your shop? Anyway, let me know any other details I might have missed.
Stop by on saturday and we can go over everything for you. We are sending philip from houston out to the event and he can flash you on the spot as well as save your stock file for use at the facility