C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

End of Summer Blow Out Sale | Velos Performance Software for C63 60+hp 30+ Torque

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 02:57 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG
Arrow End of Summer Blow Out Sale | Velos Performance Software for C63 60+hp 30+ Torque

Hey Guys,

End of Summer promo is here and we are going to be running a large promo on our tuning solutions for the C63 platform. Retail on the package is $1450.

Below you will find information on our performance software for the C63 Platform.

The package includes the personal tuner, cables, and instructions. A PC is required to transfer the files (i.e a flash drive) but will not be required to program your car. You do not need a laptop, the personal tuner works independently without a laptop.

If you have any questions feel free to PM, Email or post in the thread. Lance@velosdesignwerks.com

- We have several other packages available that include headers as well as exhaust systems to pair with the software. PM if interested.

Key Features:
Improved Shifting
Crisper, Quicker Shifting
Improved Throttle Response
Increased Gains in Mid RPM Range
Improved Gas Mileage
Refined A/F ratio
Increased Rev Limiter
Top Speed Removal (Off road use only)
Refined Driveabiltiy
Improved Part Throttle Response

Peak gains:

+57 WHP
+28 FT/LBS of Torque.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 MB C63 AMG. 2014 MUSTANG COVERTIBLE V6. 2010 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE V6.
Hey everyone, jus wanted to put out my experience with velos. First of all, their customer service is top notch. when you send them an email, they get back to you within the hour. i was shipped the handheld and didn't really know how to use it. they spoke with me over the phone and helped me get the stock file out of my car step by step. and everything worked out perfectly. now on to the performance gains. WOW. thats what I have to say. that late throttle response that you get from a stock c63 is not there anymore. instant power as soon as you step on the pedal. i feel the shifts are a lot smoother now too. power and torque is put down a lot more efficiently now. my car pulls a lot harder now too. the only down side to this is my tires are gonna be shredded so much quicker now. but I can't complain. BTW my car is a 2011 c63 p31 w/ straight pipes @ 2nd cat and resonator.