C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Diffuser for facelift estate???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Mag Black C63pp Estate
Diffuser for facelift estate???

Hi all, I'm quite new to the forum & a relatively new c63 owner. The forum is great & I'm learning a lot from here.
My question is does anyone know of a carbon fibre rear diffuser to suit the facelift estate? I've searched all over the forums & to no prevail.
Thanks in advance for your help & I'll hopefully get some pics of my estate up soon.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:19 AM

C63 AMG Estate 2014
Same problem here
Old 10-22-2014, 07:21 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
E63S
Welcome.
Think you might not get a whole lot of joy from this site as the C 63 estate/wagon is not sold in North America. You might have more joy on a UK site, given over there estates are sold in similar numbers to coupes and sedans.
I would have thought diffuser would be same for coupe/sedan and wagon??
I myself have only recently upgraded from a C63 sedan to a C63 estate. I note you from QLD, I could not help but ask whether you bought your car from MB Brisbane?? I followed a meg black estate with PP option on the MB website for a few weeks while i was looking for estates, I was all set to fly up to Brisvegas to buy it, was booking tickets and thought I had better check it is still there only to discover it had been sold a day or two earlier!! I ended up picking one up only a few weeks later, surprising as PP estates as you no doubt know yourself are as rare as rocking horse poo.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
Hi guys,

I was the only one here with an estate who installed an FL bumper and 2012 CF diffuser.
To be honest - it's a pain in the a$$ because of the parking sensors, which unlike in the sedan or coupe, are in the diffuser itself.

So you have to take off the OEM mounts from you OEM diffuser and glue them with special black glue for glass/windshields. It's very hard to position them correctly so that you don't get wrong indications form them.

Here are a few photos:

Old 10-22-2014, 08:30 AM

I'd say that would've been the one I picked up. I really wanted a black 507 estate but after keeping an eye out for one for a fair while I just couldn't wait any longer. Not even sure if mb released the 507 estate in black? I've never seen one.
Anyways, nice work on picking up your PP estate, what colour did you get?

Originally Posted by JimmyR
Welcome.
Think you might not get a whole lot of joy from this site as the C 63 estate/wagon is not sold in North America. You might have more joy on a UK site, given over there estates are sold in similar numbers to coupes and sedans.
I would have thought diffuser would be same for coupe/sedan and wagon??
I myself have only recently upgraded from a C63 sedan to a C63 estate. I note you from QLD, I could not help but ask whether you bought your car from MB Brisbane?? I followed a meg black estate with PP option on the MB website for a few weeks while i was looking for estates, I was all set to fly up to Brisvegas to buy it, was booking tickets and thought I had better check it is still there only to discover it had been sold a day or two earlier!! I ended up picking one up only a few weeks later, surprising as PP estates as you no doubt know yourself are as rare as rocking horse poo.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:37 AM

That diffuser looks the goods mate, I figured the parking sensors might have posed a problem with this. Was your diffuser custom made/carbon coated or were you able to pick up an aftermarket piece?
Originally Posted by olszowa12
Hi guys,

I was the only one here with an estate who installed an FL bumper and 2012 CF diffuser.
To be honest - it's a pain in the a$$ because of the parking sensors, which unlike in the sedan or coupe, are in the diffuser itself.

So you have to take off the OEM mounts from you OEM diffuser and glue them with special black glue for glass/windshields. It's very hard to position them correctly so that you don't get wrong indications form them.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2010 C63 Estate
I was thinking of wrapping mine, see how that looks
Old 10-22-2014, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Originally Posted by Mr Red
That diffuser looks the goods mate, I figured the parking sensors might have posed a problem with this. Was your diffuser custom made/carbon coated or were you able to pick up an aftermarket piece?
Send me an email to olszowa12@wp.pl and I'll forward you all the details
Old 10-22-2014, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Originally Posted by AMG893
I was thinking of wrapping mine, see how that looks
I don't think it's possible because vinyl doesn't stick to this kind of plastic.