Revolutionary Solutions for Protecting Seats, Cargos and Floors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 05:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Maserati Grand Turismo Sport
Revolutionary Solutions for Protecting Seats, Cargos and Floors

AutoPreme is a car accessory company based in Los Angeles, California. We are two car enthusiasts (Kun Song and Jonathan Lee) from the University of Southern California on a mission to disrupt the current auto accessory industry by bringing elegance to the little details.

In an industry that is filled with sub-par products with no physical appeal, AutoPreme comes in to change the game. The car accessory business is dominated by a select few companies, who all produce similarly styled accessories. AutoPreme is here to give consumers a real choice when shopping for car accessories.

Just take a look at our products. They speak for themselves.

Luxurious. Supreme-Quailty. Affordable.

We created some buzz in MBWorld over the summer, and finally we are proud to announce the AutoPreme Premium Floor Mats.

We use the latest technology to develop a surface material that ensures the ability to be used everyday, even in critical conditions.

Our floor mats are 360° PremeFit which means we use laser measurements to ensure AutoPreme floor mats fit your specific vehicle perfectly. [Custom made for each car] You also don't need to worry about the floor mats moving around. Best of all, we give your floors full protection by covering the sides of the floor as well.

There are more features including a metal pad, diamond stitching and an anti-sliping base.
www.autopreme.com

*Don't forget the exclusive promotion for $85 off in MBWorld when you make your purchase: MBWORLD85

Last edited by Autopreme; 02-05-2016 at 04:18 AM.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:54 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Please let me know how you guys like it. Your comments are encouraged and appreciated
Old 06-25-2015, 08:05 AM

2014 C63 AMG 507 Edition
Originally Posted by Autopreme
Please let me know how you guys like it. Your comments are encouraged and appreciated

Wow...am I back in the eighties?..
Old 06-25-2015, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
I have only seen 1 car with leather floors. Even on the supercar it looked pretty ridiculous. It sounds like a good idea in theory but it just doesn't look quiet right.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by rickclass
Wow...am I back in the eighties?..
Nope, you are back in the fifties.
I noticed that these designs may not be suitable for sports cars who are looking for sporty, exotic and more aggressive styles. I will try to come up with something fits this category. Your comment is so valuable. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
I have only seen 1 car with leather floors. Even on the supercar it looked pretty ridiculous. It sounds like a good idea in theory but it just doesn't look quiet right.
This is why I want to do a market research. However, it seems people who own vehicles other than sports car cherish such designs. I will note your comments and do further surveys. Thanks again my friend.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 C63
I wouldn't buy it, but there's a market for everything. Good luck.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:46 AM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
2017 C63S
definitely don't like the seat cushion samples, and the rear bed liner looks over the top, but maybe someone would like them. The black floor one's aren't too bad.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
is it me, or does treading all over leather with shoes (dirty or not) seem ridiculous, and especially when it rains.
not really a fan
Old 06-27-2015, 04:00 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by yellows2k
is it me, or does treading all over leather with shoes (dirty or not) seem ridiculous, and especially when it rains.
not really a fan
Hey yellows2k
The leather is waterproof and can be cleaned easily.
Would you prefer the carpet if there is a traditional looking carpet on the top of the leather parts. If the customer wants to have the leather looking, the can remove the top part himself.
Old 06-27-2015, 05:32 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
I think you can sell the leather seat covers relatively well. If you can make a seat cover that's fitted to the leather sport-bucket style seats then you may be onto something.

I know most people have a difficult time finding an aftermarket seat cover that looks good and fits well

Good luck!
Old 06-27-2015, 05:59 PM

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts
Multiple
I like the carpets. I too would have doubts over durability. I have weathertech liners in my C63 and even that gets scuffed up pretty good during the winter (I drive the car all year in the north east).

Seat covers? Why would I want to put aftermarket seat covers on AMG Napa leather seats?
Old 06-28-2015, 01:59 PM

2014 C63 AMG 507 Edition
Originally Posted by tfthach13
I think you can sell the leather seat covers relatively well. If you can make a seat cover that's fitted to the leather sport-bucket style seats then you may be onto something.

I know most people have a difficult time finding an aftermarket seat cover that looks good and fits well

Good luck!

now were talking