C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Eurocharged V5 on a P31

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 04:23 PM

Received 105 Likes on 56 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Originally Posted by avery.whss
More reliable..Are you drunk man? a Custom tune won't make your car more reliable ..If anything it knocks off a few miles from it's life...and i already linked a few threads from 2010-2012 where several members netted 20-30WHP more from a custom tune, I myself netted just under 20whp , Same way not every AMG engine will dyno 1:1 ..one may run 5whp less, one may run 20 more. It's been proven COUNTLESS times.

Even EC openly admited they run their tune a bit lower for realibility ..guess their full of **** too eh ...not my fault no one wants to look into tweaking their AF ratios and other stuff that can gain power. Go on, Enjoy your mass marketed stuff.

You guys seriously think EC and every tuner puts a car in EVERY city and tuned the AF ratios for that area? God no, They give a general stable AF ratio that works but hardly pushes the limits of the engine. You people really think their going to push the limits? No, They have to deal with stupid a$$ customers as is, if the tuners pushed harder then they risk stuff breaking (or knocking) and then having to deal with warranties etc, they don't want to deal with that crap.
Post a dyno graph where u made 500whp or
Old 09-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Originally Posted by gzim335
Post a dyno graph where u made 500whp or
i dont have to post anything, i find it hilarious you guys will jump on board when someone runs 430-450whp with just EC V5 and row boxes

Last edited by avery.whss; 09-01-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
I seriously think you're either retarded avery, or suffered a serious head injury. Either way I won't respond to your insanity anymore after this.

The dyno sheet above? Again, I understand that reading comprehension is not your strength here so I'll help you out - it was done in Charlton MA. It's 800' above sea level, so that's under a 3% loss in hp vs sea-level. It's not in a city, and is fairly rural. So no, he is not dynoing in rat-smelling dirty city air you moron.

Second, we were not talking about my measly under-600hp car. My car is running great thank you. And I would gladly destroy your 'probably 600whp' car on video for you anywhere, any when, any time, in whatever air you choose.

As a reminder, here's the most recent thread where you thoroughly embarrassed yourself with your ludicrous WHP and kill-story claims: https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...015-m3-m4.html
my tuned C63 put down 489.9 WHP and 470wtq with just a tune on stock airboxes ..I imagine it's pushing closer to 550whp now with the few other mods I've added..If I chuck on long tubes and a exhaust, it'll easily be at 600+ whp...honestly turbo's are cool and all but N/A all day long, theres nothing even special about turbos really..i've raced MANY turbo cars including a friends heavily modded R32 GTR and beaten them all, i've raced a 2007 S2 activeautowerk M3 also and pulled him...
i've ran on 2 different dyno's 3-4 times and put down 489.9 whp with just a tune, i've done exhaust work, added ROW and a few other things since I dyno'd it last so it's probably got another 60-70 hp ..LTH's add 80-90 whp i've read, some people even have had 120+ whp gains with headers, so even if i dyno'd just shy over 500whp now, headers would put me close to 600 or just above
i said around 600whp if i added headers, and i've already posted the dyno sheet when i had my car dyno'd with just a tune..what don't you get, i had it dyno'd with a TUNE ONLY and it ran 486 WHP, since then i've added a exhaust, air intake, pulley and a few other things, i haven't gotten it dyno'd in like 1.5-2 years since
So why don't you just go away and stop clogging threads with unhelpful off-topic posts, and idiotic boasting. Or post your 130mph 1/4 mile run (not the one with you going 114mph) to show everyone you're the big bad man and have the power and are as smart about all things C63 as you constantly claim. It's pretty easy.

You talking is only further ruining what little credibility you have left around here. Let the conversations to the rational grown-ups and go play in your pure ocean air.

Last edited by BLKROKT; 09-01-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C63 Amg
I have a 2013 p31 with the Eurocharged tune. They said and so did another tuner that there won't be a difference on P31's or 507's since the extra power is a better tune from AMG. The V5 just retunes again. But it's still worth it! I have ROW, k&n's, 2nd cat delete and an X-pipe. It sounds awesome! And is very fast!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 144 Likes on 110 Posts
2012 c63 AMG, 2011 GLK 350, 2019 GLS 450
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
I seriously think you're either retarded avery, or suffered a serious head injury. Either way I won't respond to your insanity anymore after this.

The dyno sheet above? Again, I understand that reading comprehension is not your strength here so I'll help you out - it was done in Charlton MA. It's 800' above sea level, so that's under a 3% loss in hp vs sea-level. It's not in a city, and is fairly rural. So no, he is not dynoing in rat-smelling dirty city air you moron.

Second, we were not talking about my measly under-600hp car. My car is running great thank you. And I would gladly destroy your 'probably 600whp' car on video for you anywhere, any when, any time, in whatever air you choose.

As a reminder, here's the most recent thread where you thoroughly embarrassed yourself with your ludicrous WHP and kill-story claims: https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...015-m3-m4.html

So why don't you just go away and stop clogging threads with unhelpful off-topic posts, and idiotic boasting. Or post your 130mph 1/4 mile run (not the one with you going 114mph) to show everyone you're the big bad man and have the power and are as smart about all things C63 as you constantly claim. It's pretty easy.

You talking is only further ruining what little credibility you have left around here. Let the conversations to the rational grown-ups and go play in your pure ocean air.
Love it Avery you sound seriously dumb as hell in those posts!
The following users liked this post:
BLKROKT (07-14-2016)
Old 09-01-2015, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 94 Likes on 73 Posts
E55 AMG & C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKROKT

Booooooom !

Avery go home
BLKROKT (07-14-2016)
Old 09-01-2015, 11:53 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2019 e63S, 2017 Audi R8 Twin Turbo
Eurocharged v5 tune will not give you maximum performance form your car,it is a great tune and i really am happy with my purchase, but if you would like to gain maximum performance from your car you have to do a custom dyno tune. Each car is different and many things are factors location, heat...

When my car was being dynoed by Bren, from Bren Tuning, he even said he could get about 20-30 extra whp from the car the way it was stock....I told him when I get my LTH, air box and delete res. and cat. I will come back and get a proper dyno tune.

Last edited by iShootYou; 09-01-2015 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C63 Amg
Originally Posted by iShootYou
Eurocharged v5 tune will not give you maximum performance form your car,it is a great tune and i really am happy with my purchase, but if you would like to gain maximum performance from your car you have to do a custom dyno tune. Each car is different and many things are factors location, heat...

When my car was being dynoed by Bren, from Bren Tuning, he even said he could get about 20-30 extra whp from the car the way it was stock....I told him when I get my LTH, air box and delete res. and cat. I will come back and get a proper dyno tune.
If I remember correctly I though Eurocharged while working with my local dyno and high performance shop said they would do a custom tune for me. I don't remember what they said if and what the cost would be. But even with their stock tune I at least have different octane tunes and every other modification that effects power is mapped for me. But in no way is that the same as a custom tune. Like it was said earlier there are just way too many variables to take into account. Yes it's a good tune, great service and they don't open my ECU which was a big selling point as I wanted to keep the warranty on serious stuff.

But with fine tuning you will see a good power increase. But call Eurocharged and talk with Jerry about a custom tune. They are straight shooters and will do all they can to make you happy! But I don't think you can put a number on it because the car, location and mods have so much to do with any increase.

Last edited by Ihopaz; 09-02-2015 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:21 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Originally Posted by iShootYou

Originally Posted by MTV10
Booooooom !

Avery go home

Originally Posted by AMGonFire
Love it Avery you sound seriously dumb as hell in those posts!

BLKROKT - no one cares what you say, your type of people seriously have jonah's complex and need to seek mental therapy.

Last edited by Rock; 09-02-2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: language
Old 09-02-2015, 01:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 144 Likes on 110 Posts
2012 c63 AMG, 2011 GLK 350, 2019 GLS 450
Originally Posted by tpliquid
2013 sign up date LOL. such a noob troll
Almost confident Avery was banned and they actually had a post about bringing him back I believe that's what I read. Pretty sure they were talking about him. Not sure why? he adds no value to this forum and belittles people. He turned this thread into bashing and completely off topic of what the op originally posted.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Thread cleaned. You guys get pretty intense about this car stuff. At least no one's mother was insulted during the mayhem.

Too early for a drink?

Last edited by Rock; 09-02-2015 at 07:23 PM.
BLKROKT (07-14-2016)
Old 07-14-2016, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 63 AMG 2009
Originally Posted by Eric ATP
The tune is not different for a P31. It is the same tune and that is why a non P31 gains more from the tune than a P31. The only real difference is the motor internals but they do not = more power. I personally saw about 375 RWHP before tune and 422 RWHP after.

I am not sure of what your looking for to modify your car. I own a 2012 P31 coupe and there is a TON of info available on this forum. Just spend a few hours reading. Most performance parts are the same.. There is nothing special about the coupe for performance parts and 99% of parts that fit 4 door fit the coupe.

My stock estate. 349kw and 604nm is crank power. 349,5 x 1,36 = 475,32hp on crank and newtonmeter is 604,7 in crank. If i use that 9%
475,32 : 1,09 = 436whp
I dont know is that torque calculates same way but if.
604,7nm : 1,09 = 554,77nm in wheels.

604,7nm = 446 lb ft in crank
446 lb ft : 1,09 = 409,17 lb ft in wheels.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 63 AMG 2009