C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Feeler:2008 C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 06:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 Calcite White C63
As we say in the dealership world, there's an *** for every seat!

GLWS
Old 04-08-2016, 11:15 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
Good luck! in case you decide to part out, I ll be interested in your spacers.
hope you get your price.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
In case prospective buyers need some financing options, penfed will finance older cars that typical banks and credit unions won't. I think they have shorter terms though. I don't remember. But look into it.

OP to get your price, you might have a better chance offering it as a trade plus cash to a private party GTR. Might now happen, but worth a shot. Friend of mine just bought a '10 C63 with 3Xk miles for like 32 or 33k and that's with keyless go, lsd, Px package. Being 08 makes it tough sell imo. You're car does look immaculate though, hopefully you can find the right buyer for it. If it were me and I still had the stock parts, I'd throw them on, sell the aftermarket parts and ask the same price. That way there's more wiggle room for negotiations.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by agentMurdoc
In case prospective buyers need some financing options, penfed will finance older cars that typical banks and credit unions won't. I think they have shorter terms though. I don't remember. But look into it.

OP to get your price, you might have a better chance offering it as a trade plus cash to a private party GTR. Might now happen, but worth a shot. Friend of mine just bought a '10 C63 with 3Xk miles for like 32 or 33k and that's with keyless go, lsd, Px package. Being 08 makes it tough sell imo. You're car does look immaculate though, hopefully you can find the right buyer for it. If it were me and I still had the stock parts, I'd throw them on, sell the aftermarket parts and ask the same price. That way there's more wiggle room for negotiations.
Can I ask what part of the country this is in? Here in the Bay Area, that's a borderline steal if it's in good condition, has service history, etc.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by AMG3.2
Can I ask what part of the country this is in? Here in the Bay Area, that's a borderline steal if it's in good condition, has service history, etc.
We live in the LA area, but he drove up to Santa Barbara (I think) to get it. He did get a pretty decent deal. The car is in great condition. The only real flaw was oxidized trim/gutter I'm not sure what they are called but they are removable so replacing them isn't a big deal. The previous owners were pretty wealthy, seemed to be well cared for.

If you're on the hunt for one, you should check out the classified for LA. There's one there right now for probably a reasonable price for Bay Area standards. It's an '11 with less than 40k miles. With keyless go too.

There's also a '12 similarly priced without keyless go. Less than 30k miles I think.

My biggest regret is buying one without keyless go. I still look for them, lol.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:13 PM

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
09 Carrera S, , 03 F250 CC FX4
I wonder if this is the same car. This was posted a week ago.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-p30-more.html
Old 04-09-2016, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by QWKSNKE
I wonder if this is the same car. This was posted a week ago.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-p30-more.html
If you're talking about the car my friend bought, that's not it. He bought his a few months ago, his is stock, and not white.

But that looks like a smoking deal.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots
lol @ $40k bro. It's a public forum so I don't think ur "keep your comments as to price to yourself" really make too much sense.

If you don't have access to Manheim, then go here and confirm:

http://www.blackbookportals.com/bb/p...=thinkbank.COM

Anyway, I agree that you will be lucky to get $32k. Hope the sale works out.

Last edited by c63buckeye; 04-10-2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by c63buckeye
lol @ $40k bro. It's a public forum so I don't think ur "keep your comments as to price to yourself" really make too much sense.

If you don't have access to Manheim, then go here and confirm:

http://www.blackbookportals.com/bb/p...=thinkbank.COM

Anyway, I agree that you will be lucky to get $32k. Hope the sale works out.
Thats right, it is a public forum, and Im entitled to my asking price, and if you dont like it, thats too bad, move on. I got time so I will wait for the right buyer to come along, if I cant get close to what Im asking, I might even just keep the car.

Last edited by AMGPower88; 04-10-2016 at 06:26 PM.
The following users liked this post:
iggibar (04-10-2016)
Old 04-10-2016, 04:13 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
OP, I think you are missing the point here. and I dont think anyone is/should be laughing at you because of the price you are demanding. we are all owners of the same product that you are trying to sell, so if your product sells for a lot more, then its good news for the product owners. you have titled the thread as a feeler to get a 'feel' or gauge interest from fellow forum owners so its natural that price will be debated and that's nothing to get angry about. I bought my 2009 C63 with 21k miles, 1 owner, back in july 2012 for about 39500 and so have others too, so obviously there is a bit of curiosity there. I will be happy if you get 40k, because that would be mean that my 2013 is worth a lot more given the right amount of patience and will also mean that I will be kicking myself in the butt for selling my '09 couple of years ago for only 32k.
I would suggest parting out because the sum of parts is greater than the part itself, if you know what I mean.
INS1GNIA (04-10-2016)
Old 04-10-2016, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by AMGPower88
We'll see about that.. I already have a few people contacting me about the car as we speak.
How'd these work out?
BLKROKT (01-16-2017)
Old 04-10-2016, 06:21 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sidv22
OP, I think you are missing the point here. and I dont think anyone is/should be laughing at you because of the price you are demanding. we are all owners of the same product that you are trying to sell, so if your product sells for a lot more, then its good news for the product owners. you have titled the thread as a feeler to get a 'feel' or gauge interest from fellow forum owners so its natural that price will be debated and that's nothing to get angry about. I bought my 2009 C63 with 21k miles, 1 owner, back in july 2012 for about 39500 and so have others too, so obviously there is a bit of curiosity there. I will be happy if you get 40k, because that would be mean that my 2013 is worth a lot more given the right amount of patience and will also mean that I will be kicking myself in the butt for selling my '09 couple of years ago for only 32k.
I would suggest parting out because the sum of parts is greater than the part itself, if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
How'd these work out?
First off, Im not angry about anything. I have already made a FS thread for my car. Im just tired of every other person claiming that X is what my car is going to sell for or Y is what my car is worth because nobody really ever knows until the car is sold. With that being said, I appreciate the people that are giving me suggestions on what I can do to help with the sale of my car, i.e. parting out the car. Maybe you shouldnt have been satisfied with selling your 09 for 32K, how much mileage was on it when you sold it?

Im not desperate to sell it, I dont have to get rid of the car to pay bills so I will give it some time since Im in no hurry.

PurpleHeartAMG, one was a low-ball offer, the other was a 3rd party dealer.

Last edited by AMGPower88; 04-10-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
PurpleHeartAMG, one was a low-ball offer, the other was a 3rd party dealer.
Interesting that third party dealers on here, didn't even consider that. But the low *****... They'll keep on coming. I was offered $40 for my 13' with 22k miles w/ mods. So good luck.

+1 on parting. I know it is a pain, but if you really get in a bind and want/need to sell your car and make the most for your money this is the best route.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:03 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Interesting that third party dealers on here, didn't even consider that. But the low *****... They'll keep on coming. I was offered $40 for my 13' with 22k miles w/ mods. So good luck.

+1 on parting. I know it is a pain, but if you really get in a bind and want/need to sell your car and make the most for your money this is the best route.
Yea, just got a few more low-ball offers this weekend sigh. Did you end up keeping your C or did you sell it?

Yea, Im leaning towards parting out the car first, then selling it close to stock but we'll see.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
I still have mine. I had the not driving it winter blues so I looked into selling. Took it out not long ago and now I'm shopping for headers haha. I'd guess I'm going to have this car for a while.

Almost two years now which is a long time for me to be in one car.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:08 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2009 C63
Parting out may be your best option to get back some money.

If you look good there are great deals out there

I recently bought a bone stock arctic white 09 a month and a half ago for 30k with 54xxx miles
Old 04-10-2016, 09:47 PM

Lots
Yea, just got a few more low-ball offers this weekend sigh. Did you end up keeping your C or did you sell it?

Yea, Im leaning towards parting out the car first, then selling it close to stock but we'll see.

u mad bro? I think you are. the post about this being a "feeler" thread was spot on - you put out a feeler and you received feedback. the fact that you didn't like it is your problem.

they are probably not "lowball" offers but are more likely realistic offers that you don't like. We will all eat our words if you get a nickel above $32k (you won't).

as I said, glws.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
u mad bro? I think you are. the post about this being a "feeler" thread was spot on - you put out a feeler and you received feedback. the fact that you didn't like it is your problem.

they are probably not "lowball" offers but are more likely realistic offers that you don't like. We will all eat our words if you get a nickel above $32k (you won't).

as I said, glws.
I'm sorry - but how does the quoted post illustrate the OP is even reasonably mad? It seems like he's having a regular conversation with other members.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:54 PM

Lots
I'm sorry - but how does the quoted post illustrate the OP is even reasonably mad? It seems like he's having a regular conversation with other members.

lol, thanks mom.

it's not just that post, it's all of them. "sigh"....as he said.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:33 AM

C63 AMG

as I said, glws.
lol, thanks mom.

it's not just that post, it's all of them. "sigh"....as he said.

Cool story bro

Last edited by AMGPower88; 04-11-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:31 AM

Lots
yep, u mad.