C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

AutoPreme Prices (2 Weeks Away from Launch!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Maserati Grand Turismo Sport
AutoPreme Prices (2 Weeks Away from Launch!)

We are just 2 weeks away from launching our KickStarter Campaign, meaning we will be taking new orders, we are proud to announce our pricing as well!

www.autopreme.com

We will be offering a set of AutoPreme Floor Mats starting at a low price of $280 (only for Early Birds).The KickStarter prices will be very discounted from our retail price, so make sure to purchase them as soon as we launch!*The early bird deals will run out very quickly!

Kickstarter Starting Early Bird Price: $280

Retail Price of a set of AutoPreme Floor Mats: $450-$550

Old 05-05-2016, 01:36 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2012 C63 Amg / 1999 C43 Amg
def going to be ready for these
Old 05-05-2016, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
09 c63
I'm def buying , hey Ibowl where in nj are u from
Old 05-05-2016, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Just so you guys know, I'm one of the "ambassadors" waiting on my set of mats to arrive. Should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Once they get here I'll be sure to make a thread/review on the actual product that will arrive at your door.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:33 PM

09 c63
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Just so you guys know, I'm one of the "ambassadors" waiting on my set of mats to arrive. Should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Once they get here I'll be sure to make a thread/review on the actual product that will arrive at your door.
Nice ,include pics
Old 05-05-2016, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Originally Posted by beaststunt
Nice ,include pics
I will. Especially when it comes to the fitment (ie, edges too short, overhang, or just right).

The only thing I don't see myself doing is putting them through the durability ringer right away. I don't DD my car or drive it in the winter. So I'll only really have a voice in terms of clean mats on good days.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:51 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
How does a man become an ambassador? a man is interested in getting these.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:55 PM

09 c63
I will. Especially when it comes to the fitment (ie, edges too short, overhang, or just right).

The only thing I don't see myself doing is putting them through the durability ringer right away. I don't DD my car or drive it in the winter. So I'll only really have a voice in terms of clean mats on good days.
what year is your car , I'm hoping for a snug tight fit wth no wrinkle, I have seen a pic of these mats somewhere maybe instagram where they were wrinkled not liking that look, I do not daily drive my car either only weekends
Old 05-05-2016, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Originally Posted by Sidv22
How does a man become an ambassador? a man is interested in getting these.
I forget where, but I came upon a link where you could put in your info, what you drive, social media platforms you're on, etc etc etc... Then they went through those who submitted and reached out to some of us. I'm thinking that opportunity is up but I'm under the impression I'll be able to offer mats to you guys at a discounted price or organize some type of group buy.

No worries though, I'll iron out the details once I have mats in hand and establish how good or bad they are myself. I really don't want to get too ahead of myself here without even putting my hands on them personally.

I've said it before, and AutoPreme knows this... I put the community before vendors at all times. To this point I have had consistent back and forth communication with AutoPreme and have yet to establish any doubts with them so far. That said, I do and will continue to hold them to the standard they've expressed they have to me.

Long story short, you guys will get a no-bs review on these mats once I receive them. Based on how they appear in pictures, I am very excited to receive them and hope everything turns out the way I envision.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Originally Posted by beaststunt
what year is your car , I'm hoping for a snug tight fit wth no wrinkle, I have seen a pic of these mats somewhere maybe instagram where they were wrinkled not liking that look, I do not daily drive my car either only weekends
I have a 13 sedan. It's white on black w/ alcantara and custom paint matched seat backs. I've gone with obsidian black mats with cream stitching to carry on with the white / black / carbon theme I've got going on.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:26 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
I forget where, but I came upon a link where you could put in your info, what you drive, social media platforms you're on, etc etc etc... Then they went through those who submitted and reached out to some of us. I'm thinking that opportunity is up but I'm under the impression I'll be able to offer mats to you guys at a discounted price or organize some type of group buy.

No worries though, I'll iron out the details once I have mats in hand and establish how good or bad they are myself. I really don't want to get too ahead of myself here without even putting my hands on them personally.

I've said it before, and AutoPreme knows this... I put the community before vendors at all times. To this point I have had consistent back and forth communication with AutoPreme and have yet to establish any doubts with them so far. That said, I do and will continue to hold them to the standard they've expressed they have to me.

Long story short, you guys will get a no-bs review on these mats once I receive them. Based on how they appear in pictures, I am very excited to receive them and hope everything turns out the way I envision.
Thanks! looking forward to seeing your mats. I applied to become an ambassador as well.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31

Awesome, couldn't ask for a better person to review them. I look forward to reading it!
Old 05-06-2016, 02:22 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
W204 C63
Interesting.

I'd be interested in getting a set. Waiting for your review!