C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Good Deal for 12' Coupe C63?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 05:11 PM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
c63S
Good Deal for 12' Coupe C63?

I purchased a 2012 C63 coupe with P31 package at 34,000 miles (CPO) for 42k. The original price of when it was new was 75K.

The car has the following options: P31, command system, rear view, parktronic with parking distance, lighting package, keyless go, and lane tracking package.

They are replacing the tires and brakes and changing the oil. They said the rotors are fine. Is this a good deal? I checked KBB and the range was 45k to 49k. Did the dealer make a mistake posting the price?

Also, if I were to get extended warranty for this car, what is a good price?

Last edited by johnstahhh; 05-22-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63
Jump on that! That's a great deal! especially if it is CPO. Be careful the dealer doesn't jack up the price with nonsense fees or extras.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
A V8
i'm selling my 13 sedan with 28k for 42k. lol

pm me if interested. new tires also
Old 05-22-2016, 09:58 PM

c63S
Originally Posted by Lupin
Jump on that! That's a great deal! especially if it is CPO. Be careful the dealer doesn't jack up the price with nonsense fees or extras.
Yeah I did. There was another customer coming in from out of state looking at the same car. good thing I came 30 min earlier and purchased it! I can't wait. This car is a beast!

How much is the extended warranty usually on the AMGs
Old 05-22-2016, 09:58 PM

c63S
Originally Posted by solekeeper
i'm selling my 13 sedan with 28k for 42k. lol

pm me if interested. new tires also
sorry I was looking for coupe only
Old 05-24-2016, 03:14 AM

C63
Originally Posted by johnstahhh
Yeah I did. There was another customer coming in from out of state looking at the same car. good thing I came 30 min earlier and purchased it! I can't wait. This car is a beast!

How much is the extended warranty usually on the AMGs

Nice bro! Congratulations! They are beasts, enjoy it! The extended CPO warranty from Mercedes costs around $4700 for two years unlimited miles when purchased with the sale of your car.
If you don't buy it the same time as the car sale then they jack it up to 15%.
So it would cost around $5400 after driving away from the dealer.
I would suggest buying the extended two year CPO warranty with the car and saving the $700 and rolling it into your payments.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:42 AM

c63S
Thanks for the reply !

I traded in my 14' E350 coupe 4matic. They are servicing my car right now. They are replacing all the brake pads and tires. During the CPO inspection, they found a line scratch on one of the door and they are repainting the entire door. I didn't even see the scratch because it was touch up so well and the car at the time was a little dirty so it was well hid from my eyes.

I do have an entended warranty on the E350. When I sit down with the finance manager, I plan on rolling that over to the C63 and pay the difference but I am negotiating with the finance guy to if he can give me any special deal. Worth a try!

Originally Posted by Lupin
Nice bro! Congratulations! They are beasts, enjoy it! The extended CPO warranty from Mercedes costs around $4700 for two years unlimited miles when purchased with the sale of your car.
If you don't buy it the same time as the car sale then they jack it up to 15%.
So it would cost around $5400 after driving away from the dealer.
I would suggest buying the extended two year CPO warranty with the car and saving the $700 and rolling it into your payments.

Last edited by johnstahhh; 05-24-2016 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:57 AM

C63
That's great! You'll get 100% of that extended warranty back from the E350. When they CPO the car, it has to perform and look new. That's great that dealership is willing to paint the car door for you.
Post some pics when you pic it up!

Originally Posted by johnstahhh
Thanks for the reply !

I traded in my 14' E350 coupe 4matic. They are servicing my car right now. They are replacing all the brake pads and tires. During the CPO inspection, they found a line scratch on one of the door and they are repainting the entire door. I didn't even see the scratch because it was touch up so well and the car at the time was a little dirty so it was well hid from my eyes.

I do have an entended warranty on the E350. When I sit down with the finance manager, I plan on rolling that over to the C63 and pay the difference but I am negotiating with the finance guy to if he can give me any special deal. Worth a try!