C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Eurocharged tune IN

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 12:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 2009
Eurocharged tune IN

Just got the tune in from Jerry and i must say the wait sucks but the outcome was well worth it.
The car as reported just come alive. On the C mode normal driving feels slightly more responsive. Not that big of a difference but you can feel the difference as the rpm rises. It makes more blips and the car just pulls a bit harder. At idle, the car bark with symphony. I can't understand why people want exhaust coz is sounds pretty good stock.
Now on S mode, the car feel over caffeined! The response is double and you can really feel the monster of the engine. The blips is also harder. I would expect roughly arounf 50 hp gain on the heavy sedan.
And with the labor deal, i feel is really worth it !
Old 10-02-2016, 06:46 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
W204 C63
I love the fact that C Mode vs S/M Mode is different on the Eurocharged tune.

When I'm putting around just cruising, I can use C Mode and enjoy it and "try" and save some gas.

However, when I wnat to get on it, I cna throw it in S or M Mode, and it feels like a different monster.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
Originally Posted by Phil Chow
I love the fact that C Mode vs S/M Mode is different on the Eurocharged tune.

When I'm putting around just cruising, I can use C Mode and enjoy it and "try" and save some gas.

However, when I wnat to get on it, I cna throw it in S or M Mode, and it feels like a different monster.
I also like the way the exhaust is calm in C mode, for when my mother in law is in the car, and has the big blips in S/S+ for when she's not.

Congratulations Jay Rick. You will go through rear tires even faster now.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
2015 C63s Sedan
Had my V5 for a few weeks, finally had a chance to take her out to some quiet roads.... omg this thing pulls much harder than OEM p31 tune. Also S-S+ modes sound great (with my Remus system). Can't wait for my MBH tubes.... congrats on the new power and as 604 said good luck on keeping a set of tires....
Old 10-02-2016, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
C63 AMG P30 *EuroCharged*| Porsche Cayenne | Buell XB9SX
Originally Posted by Schulminator
Had my V5 for a few weeks, finally had a chance to take her out to some quiet roads.... omg this thing pulls much harder than OEM p31 tune. Also S-S+ modes sound great (with my Remus system). Can't wait for my MBH tubes.... congrats on the new power and as 604 said good luck on keeping a set of tires....
You may already know this, but when you get your headers, EC will tweak your tune accordingly. Hit them up.
The following users liked this post:
Schulminator (10-02-2016)
Old 10-12-2016, 11:13 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by jay rick
Just got the tune in from Jerry and i must say the wait sucks but the outcome was well worth it.
The car as reported just come alive. On the C mode normal driving feels slightly more responsive. Not that big of a difference but you can feel the difference as the rpm rises. It makes more blips and the car just pulls a bit harder. At idle, the car bark with symphony. I can't understand why people want exhaust coz is sounds pretty good stock.
Now on S mode, the car feel over caffeined! The response is double and you can really feel the monster of the engine. The blips is also harder. I would expect roughly arounf 50 hp gain on the heavy sedan.
And with the labor deal, i feel is really worth it !
Hey! I'm glad you love the tune. Jerry was out of the country for a month. But he's back in town now, and we're ready to roll!
Old 10-12-2016, 11:14 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by m a x i m u s
You may already know this, but when you get your headers, EC will tweak your tune accordingly. Hit them up.
Yup! Reflash fees are only $35!

-Tiff
Old 10-13-2016, 08:44 PM

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts
2009 c63
Is M different with the tune? how? downshifts blippier?