C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

W204 C63 FI Headers. End of the year $2190 shipped special!

Old 12-05-2016, 09:08 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
W204 C63 FI Headers. End of the year $2190 shipped special!

Regular Price: $2800 + Shipping

End of Year Pricing: $2190 Shipped in the CON US (Expires December 31)

Install: Please message or email for installs at our shop in Los Angeles

How to Place Your Order:

Phone Domestic: (855) 973-2757 X 104

Phone International: (310) 231-7800 X 104

E-mail: Golan@AutoTalent.com

Payment:

Installations:

Feel free to visit us at our 13,000 square feet facility in Los Angeles, CA.
We install everything we sell.

5260 W. 104th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Shipping:

All orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, USPS and Pilot.

International, Hawaii and Alaska customers: Please contact us for the best quote possible.

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday: 10AM-7PM Pacific Time

Saturday: By appointment only
Old 12-05-2016, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 144 Likes on 110 Posts
2012 c63 AMG, 2011 GLK 350, 2019 GLS 450
Is this available with high flow cats if so pm price please
Old 12-05-2016, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Killer price for MBH headers
Old 12-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
THESE ARE 100% STOLEN MBH MOTORSPORTS HEADERS. MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE THIS WHOLE THREAD AND WE WILL BE CONTACTING AUTO TALENT FOR SELLING AND OR BEING IN POSSESSION OF COUNTERFEIT COPYRIGHT PROTECTED DESIGNED PRODUCTS.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:19 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Originally Posted by mr747
Killer price for MBH headers
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
THESE ARE 100% STOLEN MBH MOTORSPORTS HEADERS. MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE THIS WHOLE THREAD AND WE WILL BE CONTACTING AUTO TALENT FOR SELLING AND OR BEING IN POSSESSION OF COUNTERFEIT COPYRIGHT PROTECTED DESIGNED PRODUCTS.
Nowhere in this ad are we advertising MBH headers? These are Frequency Intelligent Headers. Website can be seen here:

http://www.fi-exhaust.com/
Old 12-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Our design is copyright protected. Remove this post and any reference to our designed headers. You are selling import crap copies of our headers.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

We designed these almost 7 years ago and recently FI exhaust knocked them off and here you are selling knock offs of our headers on MBworld. I will be in touch with Internet Brands tomorrow to see what action that will take to stop people from selling copied and knockoff products here.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:44 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Our design is copyright protected. Remove this post and any reference to our designed headers. You are selling import crap copies of our headers.
Import crap? Let me know why all the cars we have done below would run crap? I doubt a company who specializes in high end applications would care to knock off your product. Either way, your complaining does not belong here. You can take it up with a moderator if you think you are being wronged.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

FI Exhaust stuff is copied import crap. made with steel that is inferior to United States stainless steel. But who cares what you have done. All i care about is stopping people from selling knock off and copied products that we designed and manufacture.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 P31
I did not receive my straight pipe from MBH yet.
Mike emailed me the other day saying he just talked to by business partner If I’m going to delete my posts and remove the PayPal dispute. he will send me my straight pipes. Its seem mike and his business partner got their money from PayPal despise so, I going to share my bad experience with MBH in every post.

AutoTalent the pictures look awesome and the price is unbelievable.
pm the price for the midsection Please. It seems you got better quality and price than fraud MBH.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:36 AM

Received 99 Likes on 46 Posts
C63
To be honest, FI is pretty popular over here in the UK and I haven't heard of anyone complaining. They seem much like iPE who again are very popular in the UK so, I wouldn't have a problem buying them. There are a lot of high end cars using their systems and from what I can tell, get a hard life so the longevity of the steel and welds seems good.

As MBH isn't available, or locally distributed over here, I can't say I have any comment good or bad although I've read a few comments from people on here now saying "I'd never deal with a company again with the letters M or H in the name when it comes to Mercedes parts" so I'm guessing there's the reason why people are jumping to international brands if after-sales is lacking.

Whatever though, hopefully this spat get worked out.

Autotalent, I'd be interested in your price for catted headers but shipped to the UK. Perhaps it's not viable with shipping and duty, but worth looking into.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:07 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Originally Posted by d7om63
Mike emailed me the other day saying he just talked to by business partner If I’m going to delete my posts and remove the PayPal dispute. he will send me my straight pipes. Its seem mike and his business partner got their money from PayPal despise so, I going to share my bad experience with MBH in every post.

pm the price for the midsection Please. It seems you got better quality and price than fraud MBH.
I am sorry for your poor experience. Sending you a PM now!

Originally Posted by Cozy
To be honest, FI is pretty popular over here in the UK and I haven't heard of anyone complaining. They seem much like iPE who again are very popular in the UK so, I wouldn't have a problem buying them. There are a lot of high end cars using their systems and from what I can tell, get a hard life so the longevity of the steel and welds seems good.

As MBH isn't available, or locally distributed over here, I can't say I have any comment good or bad although I've read a few comments from people on here now saying "I'd never deal with a company again with the letters M or H in the name when it comes to Mercedes parts" so I'm guessing there's the reason why people are jumping to international brands if after-sales is lacking.

Whatever though, hopefully this spat get worked out.

Autotalent, I'd be interested in your price for catted headers but shipped to the UK. Perhaps it's not viable with shipping and duty, but worth looking into.
Thanks for the kind words! FI is certainly a brand that has established itself in a positive way since release. Will PM you now
Old 12-06-2016, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 407 Likes on 289 Posts
'10 C63
Where were you in April?! I would have jumped on headers at this price.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,572 Likes on 925 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
We designed these almost 7 years ago and recently FI exhaust knocked them off and here you are selling knock offs of our headers on MBworld. I will be in touch with Internet Brands tomorrow to see what action that will take to stop people from selling copied and knockoff products here.
FI Exhaust stuff is copied import crap. made with steel that is inferior to United States stainless steel. But who cares what you have done. All i care about is stopping people from selling knock off and copied products that we designed and manufacture.
You should be addressing FI directly then. Not sh¡tting on a resellers thread. Or better yet, maybe spend more energy delivering your products to paying customers.

Free bump for AutoTalent
The following 3 users liked this post by Jasonoff:
Mag1c Carp3t (12-06-2016), s.e.a.n. (12-07-2016), TheInfamousDrew (12-07-2016)
Old 12-06-2016, 06:37 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8
Where were you in April?! I would have jumped on headers at this price.
We're here now . Next time haha

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
You should be addressing FI directly then. Not sh¡tting on a resellers thread. Or better yet, maybe spend more energy delivering your products to paying customers.

Free bump for AutoTalent
Thank you!
Old 12-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Golan, and Auto Talent. You will be hearing from my attorney. It is a very serious matter and actually a crime. To the point that I was informed to notify the FBI through their stopfakes.gov site for importation of knock off products that infringe on our intellectual property right.
Sorry Auto Talent We are not your R&D facility and we will sue you. This is how I make a living and I will fight you to the end and back

https://www.stopfakes.gov/article?id...estigation-FBI
Old 12-06-2016, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
What a nice coincidence that the FI headers are the exact same 2 inch primary tri-y design as the MBH design. Other than the type of welds, they appear to be exactly the same as the MBH headers....
Old 12-06-2016, 07:04 PM

2012 C63 P31
You take your customers stuff and you never give them what they paid for. Nice way of making living!
Old 12-06-2016, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by d7om63

Go call up your CC and file a chargeback. You'll get your money back. I've also used Paypal dispute before and have been able to get my money back for undelivered goods, so just call them up proceed with the dispute.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Wonder what kind of company is OK with selling stolen designs and knock off products. NOT a good one.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:16 PM

2012 C63 P31
my story with MBH is here.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...problem-3.html
Old 12-06-2016, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,572 Likes on 925 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Golan, and Auto Talent. You will be hearing from my attorney. It is a very serious matter and actually a crime. To the point that I was informed to notify the FBI through their stopfakes.gov site for importation of knock off products that infringe on our intellectual property right.
Sorry Auto Talent We are not your R&D facility and we will sue you. This is how I make a living and I will fight you to the end and back

https://www.stopfakes.gov/article?id...estigation-FBI
https://www.uspto.gov/patents-mainta...t-infringement

Don't you need a patent infringement case against the manufacture first? Then prove the reseller sold said infringed products knowingly?

Empty threats against a reseller degrades your character.
The following users liked this post:
604 C63 (12-07-2016)
Old 12-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63S
Mike / MBH,

I would suggest you stop posting in this thread as you seem to be making a fool of yourself and your company. I have followed this thread since last night but did not care to post until now as I did not want to give a somewhat biased view (I am an AutoTalent and FI past customer). I have been on this forum since 2008 and have seen a lot of claims / things happen. If you have a point, which I personally think you don't, then you should be directing your anger directly at the manufacturer and not AutoTalent as they are just a dealer. I have run FI on my C63S and was very satisfied with their product. Definitely doesn't seem like crap to me.

For someone who is providing a service and making a living off forum members you sure know how to make customers mad. A quick search on google:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...body-else.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...h-problem.html

I suggest we keep this thread civilized and handle any problems via PM. It will get less ugly that way.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
https://www.uspto.gov/patents-mainta...t-infringement

Don't you need a patent infringement case against the manufacture first? Then prove the reseller sold said infringed products knowingly?

Empty threats against a reseller degrades your character.
NO we dont because we can prove the seller knowingly infringed. As they purchased a set of header for a customer of theres. Here is the fedex tracking number for that order 790505707073
Old 12-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

I have a right to defend my products from companies that wish to sell unauthorized copies. Sorry that your line of work doesnt play out in the public eye. But some times mine does. I will defend this until the end. Oh and 2 cases out of countless order. Again how does that play into having our product design stolen?

Originally Posted by project_jay
Mike / MBH,

I would suggest you stop posting in this thread as you seem to be making a fool of yourself and your company. I have followed this thread since last night but did not care to post until now as I did not want to give a somewhat biased view (I am an AutoTalent and FI past customer). I have been on this forum since 2008 and have seen a lot of claims / things happen. If you have a point, which I personally think you don't, then you should be directing your anger directly at the manufacturer and not AutoTalent as they are just a dealer. I have run FI on my C63S and was very satisfied with their product. Definitely doesn't seem like crap to me.

For someone who is providing a service and making a living off forum members you sure know how to make customers mad. A quick search on google:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...body-else.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...h-problem.html

I suggest we keep this thread civilized and handle any problems via PM. It will get less ugly that way.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: W204 C63 FI Headers. End of the year $2190 shipped special!