C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

W204 C63 FI Headers. End of the year $2190 shipped special!

Old 12-06-2016, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 407 Likes on 289 Posts
'10 C63
As a customer, all I can think is "If they provided the same product for 30% cheaper, why would I go to you?" I already have my headers and don't have a dog in the fight but it makes you wonder about the so called MB Tax. And I say "same product" without having seen either FI or MBH headers in person. Plenty of people hve said FI makes quality products though.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8
As a customer, all I can think is "If they provided the same product for 30% cheaper, why would I go to you?" I already have my headers and don't have a dog in the fight but it makes you wonder about the so called MB Tax. And I say "same product" without having seen either FI or MBH headers in person. Plenty of people hve said FI makes quality products though.
Thats the problem. Labor rates to have quality products made in the USA with the best quality United States stainless steel make it hard to compete against a company that is buying knock offs made in Taiwan and China with some of the worst stainless steel on the planet and incredibly cheap labor.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,572 Likes on 925 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
NO we dont because we can prove the seller knowingly infringed. As they purchased a set of header for a customer of theres. Here is the fedex tracking number for that order 790505707073
So there's some sort of back story regarding this reseller? That's some crucial information you left out in your previous posts.

To an outsider and any potential customer, you just appeared to be rambling accusations and threats in an unprofessional manor.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Yes like this when they wanted to become a dealer

Old 12-06-2016, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 540 Likes on 477 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC........ 2011 C63 AMG.............. 2015 CLS400 4MATIC.....
Do it privately and don't make it public unless you get results out of it...

It's not good for EITHER of you, whether any of you are correct.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
Yes like this when they wanted to become a dealer

http://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbwo...29bc5f68ff.jpg
I fail to see what that screen capture proves. Sure they may have wanted to be an MBH dealer. So? Everyone has competing products in their lineup. It's how you make money since buyers will have personal preference.

If FI is in fact infringing on your patent that's their and your problem, not the resellers problem.

I'd take Adi's advice in this situation.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Adi-Benz
Do it privately and don't make it public unless you get results out of it...

It's not good for EITHER of you, whether any of you are correct.
I have written them privately and I even called Golan and was very nice. only to have him hang up on me. Auto Talen is now a known seller of knock-off products. Maybe you want a brand recognized product from them and they sell you the knock off. Maybe without you knowing they are selling you a fake.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 12-06-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 540 Likes on 477 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC........ 2011 C63 AMG.............. 2015 CLS400 4MATIC.....
I know but it's probably in both of your best interest to take it down a bit.

Both of you have your arguments, but this place isn't a courtroom either.

So not just for the sake of yourselves, but also for the sake of the forum community, try and solve it with yourselves in the best way possible.

And that's all I will say because I have no reason to be here...
Old 12-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Adi-Benz
I know but it's probably in both of your best interest to take it down a bit.

Both of you have your arguments, but this place isn't a courtroom either.

So not just for the sake of yourselves, but also for the sake of the forum community, try and solve it with yourselves in the best way possible.

And that's all I will say because I have no reason to be here...
Auto Talent does not have an argument. They are knowingly selling forgeries of our product,
Old 12-06-2016, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
I have written them privately and I even called Golan and was very nice. only to have him hang up on me. Auto Talen is now a known seller of knock-off products. Maybe you want a brand recognized product from them and they sell you the knock off. Maybe without you knowing they are selling you a fake.
http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbwo...7eb5adfc70.jpg
Could that have been some sort of miscommunication between Auto Talent and that customer? Is it possible they told them it's similar to MBH which was misunderstood? If that customer actually ordered MBH headers (as in it's on their order confirmation) BUT received the FI headers instead, then that's all you needed to post in the first place.

They are clearly stating FI headers in this thread which may be a copy of your product as you're claiming.

Maybe you should be contacting FI instead?

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust Co. Ltd
GEO: 25.13731, 121.44958
Tel: +886-2-22979999
Email: info@fi-exhaust.com

EDIT:
Looks like ACG is a reseller for this FI company as well. Don't they have a good rep on here? Are they knowingly/unknowingly selling illegal knock off MBH products as well?

http://www.fi-exhaust.com/contact.html

Maybe all their resellers need to be contacted as you deal with FI?

Last edited by Jasonoff; 12-06-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Could that have been some sort of miscommunication between Auto Talent and that customer? Is it possible they told them it's similar to MBH which was misunderstood? If that customer actually ordered MBH headers (as in it's on their order confirmation) BUT received the FI headers instead, then that's all you needed to post in the first place.

They are clearly stating FI headers in this thread which may be a copy of your product as you're claiming.

Maybe you should be contacting FI instead?

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust Co. Ltd
GEO: 25.13731, 121.44958
Tel: +886-2-22979999
Email: info@fi-exhaust.com
I have been in contact with FI months ago. What am I going to do sue Taiwan? Trust me I knew this was coming and our only realistic option was to go after the importers. Especially ones knowing and aware. Like Auto Talent. If anything People should be pissed at MBworld for allowing counterfeit and copied products to be sold here. There import companies rely on hard working people to design and establish the product. Then they come in and copy it. We do the R&D as well as marketing and they steel it. Just like the American Racing headers were stolen and now all over ebay. In my defense we fought Ebay and won removing copied from their auction listing. We will no doubt go after Auto Talent. We just want them to stop selling the copies and stop advertising.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 12-06-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:45 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
This post is heated.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:58 PM

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
C63 P31
What a joke. After reading this thread, I'll definitely never be dealing with MBH. There's a right and wrong way to handle this, and MBH made a fool of themselves here.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by JonM
What a joke. After reading this thread, I'll definitely never be dealing with MBH. There's a right and wrong way to handle this, and MBH made a fool of themselves here.
I know Jon defending your livelihood is making a fool out of ones self. The right way is to expose the fraud that Auto Talent is in their selling of copied MBH Headers. It does this whole community a disservice to look down on companies that innovate while creating a place for companies to imitate.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 12-06-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Not to mention I've been a sponsor here for 8 years Longer under my old sponsor name of Hooleyboy. Thats like $16,000 dollars i've invested into MBworld and Internet Brands only to have a copy of our product be sold her by a company that has been here not even a year.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
I have been in contact with FI months ago. What am I going to do sue Taiwan? Trust me I knew this was coming and our only realistic option was to go after the importers. Especially ones knowing and aware. Like Auto Talent. If anything People should be pissed at MBworld for allowing counterfeit and copied products to be sold here. There import companies rely on hard working people to design and establish the product. Then they come in and copy it. We do the R&D as well as marketing and they steel it. Just like the American Racing headers were stolen and now all over ebay. In my defense we fought Ebay and won removing copied from their auction listing. We will no doubt go after Auto Talent. We just want them to stop selling the copies and stop advertising.
I know Jon defending your livelihood is making a fool out of ones self. The right way is to expose the fraud that Auto Talent is in their selling of copied MBH Headers. It does this whole community a disservice to look down on companies that innovate while creating a place for companies to imitate.
Not to mention I've been a sponsor here for 8 years Longer under my old sponsor name of Hooleyboy. Thats like $16,000 dollars i've invested into MBworld and Internet Brands only to have a copy of our product be sold her by a company that has been here not even a year.
You didn't defend yourself in this thread at all. I can only see emotional outbursts against a reseller who's "apparently" knowingly selling an illegal product. If you don't have the hard tangible proof, don't even share it. Even if it's legit, spewing bits and pieces that can be taken in different contexts makes it appear that you're crying wolf.

Don't get me wrong, completely understandable if what you're accusing this reseller of is actually legit, and if it is they will be completely ruined here. The problem is your approach, it's unprofessional and is likely why you often get attacked.

Either way, from how you have represented yourself and your company in this thread, including others (I can think of 5-6 off the top of my head). I wouldn't even come close to trusting you with my money which is unfortunate because it appears you make a quality product.

Maybe you should think logically instead of emotionally going forward. At least do the logical part before clicking the "Submit Reply" button in the future.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
You didn't defend yourself in this thread at all. I can only see emotional outbursts against a reseller who's "apparently" knowingly selling an illegal product. If you don't have the hard tangible proof, don't even share it. Even if it's legit, spewing bits and pieces that can be taken in different contexts makes it appear that you're crying wolf.

Don't get me wrong, completely understandable if what you're accusing this reseller of is actually legit, and if it is they will be completely ruined here. The problem is your approach, it's unprofessional and is likely why you often get attacked.

Either way, from how you have represented yourself and your company in this thread, including others (I can think of 5-6 off the top of my head). I wouldn't even come close to trusting you with my money which is unfortunate because it appears you make a quality product.

Maybe you should think logically instead of emotionally going forward. At least do the logical part before clicking the "Submit Reply" button in the future.
Im actually in the middle of starting a thread. I will show you just how much copied products on this site have killed innovation of cool new stuff here at MBworld. I'll show you some things that have been copied and somehow allowed to be sold here without any regard to the person or company that created them.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,809 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Edit: Sorry forgot this was a post in a vendor thread. Not the right place for a rant my bad.

Last edited by BLKROKT; 12-07-2016 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
Im actually in the middle of starting a thread. I will show you just how much copied products on this site have killed innovation of cool new stuff here at MBworld. I'll show you some things that have been copied and somehow allowed to be sold here without any regard to the person or company that created them.
Well, I wish you luck. I wasn't disputing the fact some company in Taiwan may or may not be copying your product.

What put a dirty taste in my month is the fact you're attacking a re-seller with absolutely no proof they're in bed with the bad guy. Sure they may know their product appears to be similar, but that's not their responsibility as a re-seller.

It's like Tim Cook (CEO of Apple if you didn't know) going into a Radio Shack to cause sh¡t for selling Samsung devices. If you saw that on the news you'd likely think he's a damn fool right?
Old 12-07-2016, 01:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
AMGs
FI Exhaust stuff is copied import crap. made with steel that is inferior to United States stainless steel. But who cares what you have done. All i care about is stopping people from selling knock off and copied products that we designed and manufacture.
thats cute because most buildings these days are using Chinese/Imported steel

i think you're just mad that the Asians can make a better product for 1/3 of the price

these are exhaust pipes, not jet engine piping that goes on a F35, the steel quality doesn't need to be A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by MJames2; 12-07-2016 at 01:52 PM.
The following users liked this post:
VictoryRoadPerformance (12-16-2018)
Old 12-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by MJames2
thats cute because most buildings these days are using Chinese/Imported steel

i think you're just mad that the Asians can make a better product for 1/3 of the price

these are exhaust pipes, not jet engine piping that goes on a F35, the steel quality doesn't need to be A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Its clear now that you have absolutely know idea what you are talking about.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:15 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
Thanks to everyone for the support and inquiries. I have PMed everyone back who is interested. We currently have 4 headers left in stock. Keep in mind these are normally $2800 before air shipping.