C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

W204 C63 FI Headers. End of the year $2190 shipped special!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by tglems
Hmm...interesting. I'd like to have seen them really squeeze down the tubes more and more and more until they got legit HP and TQ drops. Just to see what the limits are.
Unfortunately Auto Talent and FI exhaust cant change any part of the design because they didn't design it. They knocked of the design from us. Not to mention after looking at the inside of the header flange, I feel bad for anyone who buys these. The welding and left on the inside of the flange and the cold welds on the joints is not anywhere near our standards.

Then again Mercedes 63 owner likes to deal with top shops and products, not companies that sell knock offs and cheap copies.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:34 PM

Received 119 Likes on 79 Posts
2013 C63 AMG
Stay salty, my friend.
The following users liked this post:
C63fora2w1 (02-15-2017)
Old 02-13-2017, 12:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 MB C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports

Then again Mercedes 63 owner likes to deal with top shops and products, not companies that sell knock offs and cheap copies.
This is your sell buddy. I'm one of those types who have used lesser quality parts and in the end have paid for the part twice. Post pictures of the quality welds that you all have - anyone can see the difference (I mean compare the FI picture on this thread to any MBH pictures - its noticeable).

I plan to be a MBH customer in the future.

Last edited by dwletourneau; 02-13-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:00 PM

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
2013 C63 AMG P31
Unfortunately Auto Talent and FI exhaust cant change any part of the design because they didn't design it. They knocked of the design from us. Not to mention after looking at the inside of the header flange, I feel bad for anyone who buys these. The welding and left on the inside of the flange and the cold welds on the joints is not anywhere near our standards.

I am reminded of a recent video where someone took a sledge hammer to a set of headers and damn near crushed every tube and only saw a 2hp loss on the top end.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:40 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
We have ran FI for years with 0 issues. Makes the same power on the dyno as well. No bad quality here
Old 02-14-2017, 09:49 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
AMG's
No issues on my black series. Couldn't be happier with my FI LT headers. The sound is amazing.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
cl55 amg
Just purchased FI LTH, looking forward to receiving and subsequently installing. Stay tuned for product review and videos post install.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:22 AM

AMG's
Can't wait. I still need to get some videos of mine out on the streets. What tune are you going with?

Originally Posted by MB_AMG_Black
Just purchased FI LTH, looking forward to receiving and subsequently installing. Stay tuned for product review and videos post install.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:44 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Originally Posted by wheelz
Can't wait. I still need to get some videos of mine out on the streets. What tune are you going with?
Oh ya what happened to those? I will trade you those videos for your OEM headers
Old 02-15-2017, 02:03 PM

AMG's
The video did not come out good because of the wind. Going to try again next weekend after C&C in La Jolla.

Originally Posted by AutoTalent
Oh ya what happened to those? I will trade you those videos for your OEM headers
Old 02-15-2017, 03:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
cl55 amg
I have the Eurocharged V6 tune. I will be installing ethanol upgrade and headers at the same time. Hopefully within the next month, as time and life permits. Patience and priority setting is very difficult.

Originally Posted by wheelz
Old 02-28-2017, 03:35 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Bump!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:54 PM
SPONSOR

G55

Old 03-15-2017, 01:19 PM

2013 C63 AMG P31

Drop your price and become more competitive or lose your market share.. that is the nature of business.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:04 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Bump!
Old 03-30-2017, 04:28 PM
SPONSOR

G55
Bump!
Old 04-05-2017, 02:16 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2012 C63 AMG (Sold)
As I'm interested at some point soon to choose a good header when the warranty lapses. This is a really good movie. Still wondering whose the good guy and the bad guy though. Hmmmm
Old 04-05-2017, 03:45 PM

Received 99 Likes on 72 Posts
C63 AMG - LSD
Originally Posted by Jben63
As I'm interested at some point soon to choose a good header when the warranty lapses. This is a really good movie. Still wondering whose the good guy and the bad guy though. Hmmmm
No good guy or bad guy just a winner. I'm gonna spoil the plot for you but the winner is the consumer.
The following users liked this post:
C63fora2w1 (04-05-2017)
Old 04-05-2017, 03:52 PM

2013 C63 AMG P31

Sour grapes. I say buy what gives you the most value. IF MBH wants to be competitive then they should lower their price and capture more market share. I will not give MBH a single dime of my money because of the way they have whined and cried like spoiled babies.

Last edited by C63fora2w1; 04-05-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:57 PM

2012 C63 AMG (Sold)
Originally Posted by SuperFastYo
No good guy or bad guy just a winner. I'm gonna spoil the plot for you but the winner is the consumer.
Good point....
Old 04-05-2017, 09:45 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
I like how MBH keeps saying WE and OUR and MY. Sir you are a vendor reselling headers that you don't make and hardly stock. You haven't made an order for more headers for a while now.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:59 PM

2012 C63 AMG (Sold)
Alright so what's the best header for the money. Haha. Sorry I had to do it. I'm done until something relevant occurs. I promise....
Old 04-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Mag1c Carp3t
I like how MBH keeps saying WE and OUR and MY. Sir you are a vendor reselling headers that you don't make and hardly stock. You haven't made an order for more headers for a while now.
You my friend are way wrong. Stop spreading false info about things you know nothing about.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:54 PM

2012 C63 AMG (Sold)
You my friend are way wrong. Stop spreading false info about things you know nothing about.
I will say I believe Mag1c Carp3t has MBH headers and so he did business with you at some degree? So I think he knows of something about your company/product. As well as he seems very very knowledgeable on his understanding of our cars. He's getting his heads port and polished right now for god sake?? Like that Sh*t ain't easy. So he is pretty smart and an avid member and enthusiast. But back on track because this is a bit long. I'm sorry for those who are reading this.... I had a couple and so yeah... In no case or circumstance including now Is never a good time to publicly call a member out and make him wrong the way you did. No matter if he is wrong or right. It just isn't the way to speak to a client/customer in public. Yes this is online. But this is still public and In no circumstance should you call out a customer or potential customer with an audience of being wrong the way you did. You are the vendor or business owner or whatever. Your the one we go to for needing stuff for our cars. The car that we spent a Sh*t ton of money for. You need to take the high road and put your frustration into innovation, pricing, and being better for clients/customers. That's your job! Humble up your message in public and have a conversation privately with what you disagree on. You have been ranting for some time now and I have watched your words and I agree with some of your frustration but you sir are going about it the wrong way in the way that your doing it. I'm 28 years old and I own 3 businesses. Well about to be 4 once this app goes through. But that's another topic and I'm not gloating at all! I'm using that on the basis of fact that I know a little bit of how to go about how your going about it when comes to people and clients and other businesses mirroring your stuff. And it's not the right way. You sir need to be more well rounded as a business professional selling a product. Well rounded you ask? Well you make a great header from what I hear. Your pricey but that's a mirror of the quality you apply right? Well that's all great and all but your attitude and professionalism doesn't match that quality in public based on the choice of words and the attitude your using by defending yourself and your product. If your that great you don't need to be fighting for it the way you are. Every time you speak I see your kudos points go down based on the choice of words your using. You need to humble up in times of adversity and sticking to your guns as a professional and or business owner or designer or whatever you are to this company called MBH. The last thing you want to do is create a bad name for yourself. It doesn't matter how good your headers are or how long you been in business. It takes 20 years to make a great reputation and it takes only 20 seconds to ruin it. For the fact that FI copied your headers or whatever the case is I would do what you need to behind the scenes to protect your work or company name. And in some weird way find the idk the word I'm looking for but I guess the joy In the fact you make something so good someone is willing to copy it. And if in case that is the fact and you want to protect what you have created do it as a professional behind the scenes. Win or lose you'll have the fact that people like Mag1c Carp3t have used and still use your headers and people still talk about how great your headers are and that's worth something isnt it? I normally charge $100 an hour for mindset training but since I have been drinking and I care about my fellow 63 members as they have been so kind to me and in have learned so much from them it's free. If you analyze what I said it could make you a crap ton more money and as a genuine, reputable, go to company for whatever your product is.

Last edited by Jben63; 04-05-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Jben63
I will say I believe Mag1c Carp3t has MBH headers and so he did business with you at some degree? So I think he knows of something your company/product. As well as he seems very very knowledgeable on his understanding of our cars. He's getting his heads port and polished right now for god sake?? Like that Sh*t ain't easy. So he is pretty smart and an avid member and enthusiast. But back on track because this is a bit long. I'm sorry for those who are reading this.... I had a couple and so yeah... In no case or circumstance including now Is never a good time to publicly call a member out and make him wrong the way you did. No matter if he is wrong or right. It just isn't the way to speak to a client/customer in public. Yes this is online. But this is still public and In no circumstance should you call out a customer or potential customer with an audience of being wrong the way you did. You are the vendor or business owner or whatever. Your the one we go to for needing stuff for our cars. The car that we spent a Sh*t ton of money for. You need to take the high road and put your frustration into innovation, pricing, and being better for clients/customers. That's your job! Humble up your message in public and have a conversation privately with what you disagree on. You have been ranting for some time now and I have watched your words and I agree with some of your frustration but you sir are going about it the wrong way in the way that your doing it. I'm 28 years old and I own 3 businesses. Well about to be 4 once this app goes through. But that's another topic and I'm not gloating at all! I'm using that on the basis of fact that I know a little bit of how to go about how your going about it when comes to people and clients and other businesses mirroring your stuff. And it's not the right way. You sir need to be more well rounded as a business professional selling a product. Well rounded you ask? Well you make a great header from what I hear. Your pricey but that's a mirror of the quality you apply right? Well that's all great and all but your attitude and professionalism doesn't match that quality in public based on the choice of words and the attitude your using by defending yourself and your product. If your that great you don't need to be fighting for it the way you are. Every time you speak I see your kudos points go down based on the choice of words your using. You need to humble up in times of adversity and sticking to your guns as a professional and or business owner or designer or whatever you are to this company called MBH. The last thing you want to do is create a bad name for yourself. It doesn't matter how good your headers are or how long you been in business. It takes 20 years to make a great reputation and it takes only 20 seconds to ruin it. For the fact that FI copied your headers or whatever the case is I would do what you need to behind the scenes to protect your work or company name. And in some weird way find the idk the word I'm looking for but I guess the joy In the fact you make something so good someone is willing to copy it. And if in case that is the fact and you want to protect what you have created do it as a professional behind the scenes. Win or lose you'll have the fact that people like Mag1c Carp3t have used and still use your headers and people still talk about how great your headers are and that's worth something isnt it? I normally charge $100 an hour for mindset training but since I have been drinking and I care about my fellow 63 members as they have been so kind to me and in have learned so much from them it's free. If you analyze what I said it could make you a crap ton more money and as a genuine, reputable, go to company for whatever your product is.
NO, I had no dealings with Mag1c Carp3t. He got his headers from a local shop who tried to use shady avenues to get them. We caught on to them and were subsequently paid. The shop even tried to spin them off as the name of my partners side business that builds UTV parts.
To be honest I've been staying out of this. Remember I am just about forced to protect our product. If you dont you risk losing it to the public domain. That will not be the case with all the hard work Ive put into making these headers. Golan and Auto Talent amongst others will soon be receiving correspondence from my attorneys letting them know they are selling a product that violates our protected design. I may come off as the bad guy and thats fine. As long as the cause is right... and protecting our design is a just cause. Dont get me wrong this whole situation sucks. I'd rather make cool parts and talk headers and exhausts all day than deal with this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: W204 C63 FI Headers. End of the year $2190 shipped special!