MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Agency Power Headers 2013 C63 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/647130-agency-power-headers-2013-c63.html)

bam2874 12-15-2016 06:05 PM

Agency Power Headers 2013 C63

Hey guys,

So after purchasing these headers a few months back I have finally gotten them installed. Took a total of about 10 hours to get them all squared away. Definitely was lucky enough to have some Military friends who helped get me onto a Military base where I live and use the auto shop since they have many lifts to rent out. Spent $87 bucks total for tools, lift and leaving the car in the garage over night. I can't stress enough the patience required with the limited space to get the exhaust manifolds off and installing the new headers. I did get some smack talk from them since they work on cars and they say most cars aren't this difficult and screw german cars bla bla my corvette was so much easier yada yada yada. But when it was all said and done it was a fun experience since I've never worked on a vehicle before and learned quite a bit. Starting her up everyone completely forgot about the complaining and was in shock. It is crazy loud like everyone says so I may invest in a valvetronic exhaust. There is some rattling inside the car every now and then which annoys the crap out of me. I'm assuming it's the cross bar but am not quite sure yet. We do have a small exhaust leak coming from where the mid pipe and clamp on the resonator meet. The clamp is on tight but appears to be coming out from the screws but it isn't too bad. We didn't notice it until we lifted the car to check for leaks. I need to get a new clamp and that should solve the issue hopefully. For some reason the car feels slower like if it gained a few hundred pounds but I'm not sure if it's my V5 tune despite mentioning it when I got the file a couple months back. It could just be all in my head but who know's. Here are a couple of sound clips I got today.

tpliquid 12-15-2016 06:09 PM

my dick hard

MB Marko 12-15-2016 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by tpliquid (Post 6996573)
my dick hard

+1

klapkakid 12-15-2016 07:14 PM

What base? I'm at NAS Pensacola and was looking to do a header install next month!

chrisridebike8 12-15-2016 07:31 PM

My car felt slower too. Undo the battery overnight. That gained me 20 whp on the dyno when I did my header install. The gains were not there when I didn't do that, even with the v5 header tune, 3000 miles of driving and the adaptation reset you do with the key and throttle pedal.

chrisridebike8 12-15-2016 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by klapkakid (Post 6996632)
What base? I'm at NAS Pensacola and was looking to do a header install next month!

NAS Pcola?! What are you doing down there? I was there for 2 years and have a lot of friends that are instructors down there at VT-10 and VT-86.

klapkakid 12-15-2016 08:19 PM

I'm beginning flight school (API). I'm halfway between Pensacola and Milton and was looking to do the header install soon. I could do it at Corry assuming good I knew what I was doing.

chrisridebike8 12-15-2016 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by klapkakid (Post 6996680)
I'm beginning flight school (API). I'm halfway between Pensacola and Milton and was looking to do the header install soon. I could do it at Corry assuming good I knew what I was doing.

Cory station is good for that. Good luck in Flight School! Are you SNA or SNFO?

SupremePower 12-15-2016 09:45 PM

car sounds mean!

s.e.a.n. 12-16-2016 08:57 AM

Car sounds great!!