MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   After a long and drawn out search........507 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/653183-after-long-drawn-out-search-507-a.html)

unruin 02-27-2017 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mbm6f (Post 7068638)
Jordan, what country are you from and do you still live in the US? Also genuinely curious as to how you went through that many 63's and if those figures are USD.

He lives in Texas. He's the guy who's neighbor complained about his LT headers and he told them to f*** off. Well, I should say he HAD headers. LOL.

Mbm6f 02-27-2017 02:38 PM

Yeah wasn't sure if he was a permanent resident, his English is pretty good. Sounds like a good neighbor.

SuperFastYo 02-27-2017 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by unruin (Post 7068664)
He lives in Texas. He's the guy who's neighbor complained about his LT headers and he told them to f*** off. Well, I should say he HAD headers. LOL.

lol ya'll too savage

RZT5 02-28-2017 06:16 AM

This is great!

I just think it's hilarious how he's "working on deals" that might or might not fall through... Last time I checked you either buy a car or you don't.

nobbyv 02-28-2017 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by jordanafuf (Post 7060484)
Its at my local MN dealership that was painted in Ferrari red that is #3 out of 90 built. MY deal with the 507 fell through, so IM looking at different vehicles. Unfortunately, which i love sunroofs, it dpoesnt not have one because its a CF roof.

Originally Posted by Mbm6f (Post 7068720)
Yeah wasn't sure if he was a permanent resident, his English is pretty good.

Is it? I don't want to mock a non-native speaker...but I find the majority of his posts to be full of random jumbles of words and SMS shorthand (not to mention lots of "alternative facts").

Even if he's a non-native speaker: he got ONE letter right out of "BMW" when referring to the dealership. I re-read it four times before I realized he didn't mean a dealership in Minnesota that is somehow "local" to Texas. Even a non-native speaker knows "BMW". I then spent some time wondering why they'd paint a BMW dealership "Ferrari red". Seemed like a strange choice.

If he's a non-native, then I apologize to a degree. Otherwise? Learn how to compose an intelligible paragraph. I can already predict his response: "I'm on my phone!" Great! Here's a tip: if you're looking to purchase a $50-80k car and would like to be taken seriously, take the time to give your post a once-over before your frantic fingers post it for all the world to read.

Mbm6f 02-28-2017 11:31 PM

I was just curious about where all of this is going down given $50k/year insurance... that's insane.

As a non-native speaker, his English is actually decent enough.

If you're going to judge him for brains, judge him for wrecking 5 AMG's and paying 50k for insurance :D haha

Surge 03-01-2017 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by nobbyv (Post 7068564)
Totaling one car could happen to anyone (though in 24 years of driving, I've never totaled one). Totaling two is a bad stretch of luck. Totaling three means a gypsy put a curse on you. Totaling six cars inside of 4-5 years means OP should do everyone a favor and stay off the roads.

Six (6) C63s totalled in 5 years?!
Come on! That's got to be a joke :wtf:

xEryx 03-03-2017 01:58 PM

Has it ever even been verified that this guy owned 1 AMG?