C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 08:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 amg
ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade

Looking to trade my adv1 (3 piece) with brand new michelin pilot super sport for performance parts. Looking for headers or weistec supercharger. Pm me if you are interested and can send you pics of my wheels.

Thanks
Old 02-20-2017, 07:34 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Willing to sell them?
Photos?
Specs?
Old 02-20-2017, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Best sales/trade thread ever!
The following 2 users liked this post by CPD SLK:
AMG3.2 (02-21-2017), INS1GNIA (02-21-2017)
Old 02-20-2017, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Yeah, some of you guys really need to read or watch video on how to sell stuff.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
thread reported. this guys a dumb ***
Old 02-20-2017, 11:30 PM

C63 amg
Originally Posted by TheInfamousDrew
Willing to sell them?
Photos?
Specs?
pm you
Old 02-21-2017, 11:05 AM

C63 amg
Originally Posted by tpliquid
thread reported. this guys a dumb ***
please show me where in the rules says I cant make a thread like this? There is no place that says that. You sir are the dumbass.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Wheels looks gorgeous.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,572 Likes on 925 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
You get to guess which model...

https://www.adv1wheels.com/wheel-collection/
Old 02-21-2017, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by Vegetax
please show me where in the rules says I cant make a thread like this? There is no place that says that. You sir are the dumbass.
Good luck moving your wheels with this type of thread start and not taking it so well when people choose to comment the way they do.

Helpful tips for the future:

In a thread like this, be sure to include the following:

1. For starters, ADV offers a variety of wheels. Because of this, things like the model are useful so people can at least get some sort of idea what they can expect. You know, like the thing you did when you acquired them in the first place. I'm sure you at least asked which type of wheel you were getting.

2. Next, believe it or not, people actually care how the wheels will fit to their car. Some prefer big time stance/stretch/poke, others don't mind wheels sunk into the fenders, and most would like some kind of flush fitment that will be problem free lowered and a decent sized tire. Your initial post offers us exactly ZERO insight into any of that. Swing and a miss, Batman.

3. Another shocker -- people also would be concerned with condition the wheels are currently in. Used wheels can be bent, rashed, curbed, etc. On 3-piece wheels you then have to look at lip condition, condition of the fastening hardware, etc. Questions like "Do they leak" are relevant here. Questions (and answers) that don't exist in your post, either.

4. You're clearly new to forums and buying/selling/trading. That said, trading superchargers for wheels doesn't exactly happen everyday. In fact, in the half decade I've been here, it has happened a total of 0 times. Therefore, it would have been wise for you to list a straight up for sale price as that would be the smartest thing to do and you can use that money towards the purchase of "performance parts." But, I guess intelligence has eluded you.

5. Finally, since you're clearly new to forums you're also new to the concept of forum etiquette and the types of responses you'll get. An example of a lapse in forum etiquette can be seen in this type of post outside of the massive classifieds section MBworld was kind enough to organize for people like us.

(So you don't consider me to be unhelpful in all of this... Here's your spoon: https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds-55/)

Also, when you come off as lazy, or a dick, or entitled... You know, all of the things you have come off to be, chances are the desired outcome (like moving a set of at one time expensive wheels) is less likely to happen.

In the interest of being the helpful member I usually am, I'll also lend a piece of information to the community so they can get an idea of the value of something like this.

So -- for everyone else -- DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN $2K ON A SET OF USED ADV's. On a set that you don't know the model or condition because you don't have pictures or specs then don't spend more than you would on a side table next to your couch. The piece of glass that would have to be cut to set on top of the wheels to complete yourself a nice furniture set is likely worth more.

For reference, and insight onto my knowledge on the matter, I had a set of well documented 3-piece ADV.10's that I sold on to another member for $1500, shipped. These wheels were freshly powdercoated with one barrel being damaged. That wheel would still hold air fine, too. It just wasn't perfect and replacing it would've run me about $500 when all was said and done.

OP, and everyone else, I hope through the passive aggressiveness of my post you found some useful information that you can now use as the foundation into a wealth of knowledge you didn't once possess.

And lastly, just for you OP, I'll ensure that these wheels never get moved/sold/traded whatever on this subforum. The fact you expected your initial post to get the job done is almost insulting as though your time is more important than everyone elses and it should be up to US to go to YOU to get YOUR wheels sold. Go after seasoned members here just seals the deal, too.

So, this is me, coming to you, telling you that you have a 0% chance of your desired outcome based on this thread. I recommend you take your shenanigans elsewhere.

When (if) you succeed be sure to report back to us once you get that supercharger on! Boy, will your C63 be a gem.

Edit -- If you truly are clueless and this is coming out of left field then PM me everything you know about the wheels and I'll PM you back what your first post in this thread should've been and we'll get you going in the right direction.

Last edited by CarHopper; 02-21-2017 at 12:05 PM.
The following 12 users liked this post by CarHopper:
AutoTalent (02-21-2017), BLKROKT (02-21-2017), c32_amg_79 (02-22-2017), chrisridebike8 (02-21-2017), Ders (02-22-2017), Diabolis (02-24-2017), fallen (02-21-2017), flubbernub (02-21-2017), HTX C63 (02-21-2017), INS1GNIA (02-21-2017), Mort (02-21-2017), SaphGreyC63 (02-21-2017) and 7 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 02-21-2017, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 407 Likes on 289 Posts
'10 C63
@PurpleHeartAMG but he was a moderator on another forum with over 40,000 posts! The way he's doing it has to be the right way and we are all dumbasses. And he's getting rid of ADV wheels and asking about Renn RS-51s! We should all be humbled by his forum presence.
The following users liked this post:
BLKROKT (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C63 P31 coupe
Can you publicly post photos of the wheels? I guess I have to write this out, but as a potential buyer I can't consider wheels without some proof they even exist...
Old 02-21-2017, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Good luck moving your wheels with this type of thread start and not taking it so well when people choose to comment the way they do.

1. For starters, ADV offers a variety of wheels. Because of this, things like the model are useful so people can at least get some sort of idea what they can expect. You know, like the thing you did when you acquired them in the first place. I'm sure you at least asked which type of wheel you were getting.

2. Next, believe it or not, people actually care how the wheels will fit to their car. Some prefer big time stance/stretch/poke, others don't mind wheels sunk into the fenders, and most would like some kind of flush fitment that will be problem free lowered and a decent sized tire. Your initial post offers us exactly ZERO insight into any of that. Swing and a miss, Batman.

3. Another shocker -- people also would be concerned with condition the wheels are currently in. Used wheels can be bent, rashed, curbed, etc. On 3-piece wheels you then have to look at lip condition, condition of the fastening hardware, etc. Questions like "Do they leak" are relevant here. Questions (and answers) that don't exist in your post, either.

4. You're clearly new to forums and buying/selling/trading. That said, trading superchargers for wheels doesn't exactly happen everyday. In fact, in the half decade I've been here, it has happened a total of 0 times. Therefore, it would have been wise for you to list a straight up for sale price as that would be the smartest thing to do and you can use that money towards the purchase of "performance parts." But, I guess intelligence has eluded you.

5. Finally, since you're clearly new to forums you're also new to the concept of forum etiquette and the types of responses you'll get. An example of a lapse in forum etiquette can be seen in this type of post outside of the massive classifieds section MBworld was kind enough to organize for people like us.

(So you don't consider me to be unhelpful in all of this... Here's your spoon: https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds-55/)

Also, when you come off as lazy, or a dick, or entitled... You know, all of the things you have come off to be, chances are the desired outcome (like moving a set of at one time expensive wheels) is less likely to happen.

In the interest of being the helpful member I usually am, I'll also lend a piece of information to the community so they can get an idea of the value of something like this.

So -- for everyone else -- DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN $2K ON A SET OF USED ADV's. On a set that you don't know the model or condition because you don't have pictures or specs then don't spend more than you would on a side table next to your couch. The piece of glass that would have to be cut to set on top of the wheels to complete yourself a nice furniture set is likely worth more.

For reference, and insight onto my knowledge on the matter, I had a set of well documented 3-piece ADV.10's that I sold on to another member for $1500, shipped. These wheels were freshly powdercoated with one barrel being damaged. That wheel would still hold air fine, too. It just wasn't perfect and replacing it would've run me about $500 when all was said and done.

OP, and everyone else, I hope through the passive aggressiveness of my post you found some useful information that you can now use as the foundation into a wealth of knowledge you didn't once possess.

And lastly, just for you OP, I'll ensure that these wheels never get moved/sold/traded whatever on this subforum. The fact you expected your initial post to get the job done is almost insulting as though your time is more important than everyone elses and it should be up to US to go to YOU to get YOUR wheels sold. Go after seasoned members here just seals the deal, too.

So, this is me, coming to you, telling you that you have a 0% chance of your desired outcome based on this thread. I recommend you take your shenanigans elsewhere.

When (if) you succeed be sure to report back to us once you get that supercharger on! Boy, will your C63 be a gem.

Edit -- If you truly are clueless and this is coming out of left field then PM me everything you know about the wheels and I'll PM you back what your first post in this thread should've been and we'll get you going in the right direction.
I want to "like" this more. How I do this?
The following users liked this post:
SaphGreyC63 (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
You get to guess which model...

https://www.adv1wheels.com/wheel-collection/
The hell happened to ADV.1...? Some of those wheels are fugly.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:29 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
W212
Post pics, Forrest.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:34 PM

C63 amg
There have been three guys that pm already, I already send them the pics and info. I will answer to trolls soon
Old 02-21-2017, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Vegetax
There have been three guys that pm already, I already send them the pics and info. I will answer to trolls soon
So you've wasted your own time 3 times already? S.M.R.T...

Old 02-21-2017, 06:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2009 c63
why would you hold back on posting pics of the wheels you are trying to sell?!? lmfao. I would understand holding back on the specs but cmon..

this thread isnt going anywhere. op is a headass.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:18 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
W212
Post pics, Corky.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:07 PM

C63 amg
I like this post, not really a dick just straight to the point. I can answer all the questions without no issues. First, lets make it clear to everyone. I can sell the stuff on this forum as any format i want. There are no for sale rules that specify a sub section/required pictures or format. Unless I missed it then I apologize. I choose to sell them like this, because i don't mind talking to people by pm's. I have 100% rating on all my sells on many forums and verified paypal as well. But lets cut the slack and lets answer this questions. I will make my writing bold so everyone can read it.

Model: ADV1 Track Spec (3 Piece)
Size: 19x8.5 Front (will check offset soon)
Rear: 19x10

I will include pictures of the poke, with the tires setup you might need coilovers or roll fenders.
Front tires: 235/35/19
Rear tires: 275/35/19

Of course poke, stretch, etc its based on offset/width/ tire setup. This is more like a wider setup since it got enough meat to cover a the width size. Nobody got time for hellaflush bs lol

There have been no curb rash on any of this wheels. I replace all 4 barrels from ADV1 and have been reseal by professional. When i say i replace the barrels, this is counting for inner/outer barrels and brand new bolts. The barrels are 6061 T6 material if you wondering. I'm really picky with my wheels this is the reason i replace all the barrels. The barrels are so good they did not need any weights when balancing them.

I'm really familiar with forums, just wanted to keep everything by pm. But here goes the pics of the wheels, enjoy! To me this are the best looking adv1 for c63.

I don't really care, but there are some as5holes in this forums. Well you find them anywhere, I don't care but they will get a nice respond from me.

Thanks dude, I dont mind if i dont sell them or get the supercharger. Just seen the options out there. Enjoy the pictures. For the trolls, you guys can suck lol Plus the wheels where painted, not powdercoated. Did not wanted the metal to weaken from heating process. I dont cut any slack on my wheels as you see. I have receipts of the barrels, tires, bolts etc.
Attached Thumbnails ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-16930775_743052705871628_249723501_o.jpg   ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-16930902_743055402538025_54704777_o.jpg   ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-16930967_743052692538296_1689554209_o.jpg   ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-16935475_743052709204961_1512275826_o.jpg   ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-16910953_743052719204960_1996659949_o.jpg  

ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-16833385_743052702538295_2017656038_o.jpg  
Old 02-22-2017, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Hahaha omg dying. Look familiar? Except mine (or when/if I had those) had 10.5'' rear barrels and you have gold hardware. Not sure if they started out life as the same.

Too funny

ADV1+Michelin PSS for Trade-hubfhfc.jpg
Old 02-22-2017, 01:26 PM

C63 amg
Hahaha omg dying. Look familiar? Except mine (or when/if I had those) had 10.5'' rear barrels and you have gold hardware. Not sure if they started out life as the same.

Too funny

hahaha nice! I think i bought them from the guy you sold them too, i fix them all with new barrels. You guys drove over mountains? Lol
Old 02-22-2017, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
The guy I got them from hit a pothole in NYC. I have good roads so I didn't have any problems other than the one bent front. Told the person I sold them to about it which is why I sold them at such a low price.

Nice to see someone actually fixed them all up.

See, if you just made a fully detailed first post damnit you'd have people lined up.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:35 PM

C63 amg
The guy I got them from hit a pothole in NYC. I have good roads so I didn't have any problems other than the one bent front. Told the person I sold them to about it which is why I sold them at such a low price.

Nice to see someone actually fixed them all up.

See, if you just made a fully detailed first post damnit you'd have people lined up.
small world, i did spent good money fixing all new barrels and put them to specs. Love this wheels, my favorite on the c63.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 AMG
Hey PurpleH, how much for the Christmas tree stand?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.