MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Eurocharged V7 beta testers are guinea pigs for my Eurocharged V8 dyno results! (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/674697-eurocharged-v7-beta-testers-guinea-pigs-my-eurocharged-v8-dyno-results.html)

I am Jeff 07-19-2017 07:23 PM

Eurocharged V7 beta testers are guinea pigs for my Eurocharged V8 dyno results!

I'm sorry to burst the V7 beta testers bubble, but you're the guinea pigs for my not to be released anytime soon Eurocharged V8 tune! I was lucky enough to have been selected to receive the Eurocharged V8 tune and WOW!!! It blows the doors off the V7 beta tune! My butt dyno tells me that it is pushing 601 rwhp on just charcoal deletes and paper filters! It is absolutely perfect and you can't have it. Don't even bother asking Jerry, he won't give it to you! :slap:

Infiniti 07-19-2017 07:30 PM

BLKROKT handle my light work please.

hachiroku 07-19-2017 07:31 PM

he used the new Etch a Sketch to modify your fueling maps in 4D with scratch and smell?

skratch77 07-19-2017 07:37 PM

Lol do you need step by step instructions on how to Dyno it also ?

xKryptonite 07-19-2017 07:42 PM

Probably some AI algorithm was implemented to your EC V8 tune and made it create invisible turbos to get to the 600whp :rolf:

I am Jeff 07-19-2017 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by xKryptonite (Post 7214412)
Probably some AI algorithm was implemented to your EC V8 tune and made it create invisible turbos to get to the 600whp :rolf:

You're wrong! If you promise not to tell anyone, EC changed the map and told me to piss in my gas tank. I swear, it was magical. My friends swear that it felt like a 100 shot of nitrous :p:!

604 C63 07-19-2017 08:12 PM

What did you drink before you pissed in the tank? Cos if it was a sugar based soft drink, well, you know about sugar in the gas tank. I dont want to sacrifice reliability for horsepower.

AMG3.2 07-19-2017 08:42 PM

V9 will include exhaust burbles. I can't wait.

I am Jeff 07-19-2017 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by 604 C63 (Post 7214446)
What did you drink before you pissed in the tank? Cos if it was a sugar based soft drink, well, you know about sugar in the gas tank. I dont want to sacrifice reliability for horsepower.

It was Red Bull. I heard that it gives you wings! :)

DavesMeanE's 07-19-2017 09:16 PM

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...60d979b8bd.jpg

:y

AMG3.2 07-19-2017 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's (Post 7214545)

HEY! YOU'RE FROM EUROCHARGED. TALK TO US.

DavesMeanE's 07-19-2017 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by AMG3.2 (Post 7214547)
HEY! YOU'RE FROM EUROCHARGED. TALK TO US.

Y'all are a bunch of babies - why waste my breath? While we work at something for our customers and potential customers, the loudest most obnoxious people just complain endlessly.

AMG3.2 07-19-2017 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's (Post 7214553)
Y'all are a bunch of babies - why waste my breath? While we work at something for our customers and potential customers, the loudest most obnoxious people just complain endlessly.

Hey man, we're just joking around. Name calling not really needed.

604 C63 07-19-2017 09:35 PM

Damn. Now we babies for asking for a comment?

So, we shouldn't differ with people if they do say something.
We shouldn't ask people to comment if they don't say anything.

Let's just all put our hands in our laps and wait patiently for space to open up in the Snowflake Room.

PS. Talking like that to people who invite you into the discussion isn't doing your 'potential customer' list any good.
No point telling people here that they are ****ing this up. WE didn't bobble this at all.
We didn't do a damn thing except discuss how this has been handled, and we are free to do so.

BLKROKT 07-19-2017 09:37 PM

I wanna be in the Secret Cool Guyz Club too. :( I hear you have a rad treehouse. Please please please pick me next.

604 C63 07-19-2017 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by BLKROKT (Post 7214570)
I wanna be in the Secret Cool Guyz Club too. :( I hear you have a rad treehouse. Please please please pick me next.

As much chance of that as a monkey screwing a football.
Now go wait for that spot in the Snowflake Room.

Infiniti 07-19-2017 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's (Post 7214553)

This thread is funny but the other one? I thought everyone read the 500whp that went silent after all data requested was posted and we proved our point.

DavesMeanE's 07-19-2017 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by 604 C63 (Post 7214569)
Damn. Now we babies for asking for a comment?

So, we shouldn't differ with people if they do say something.
We shouldn't ask people to comment if they don't say anything.

Let's just all put our hands in our laps and wait patiently for space to open up in the Snowflake Room.

PS. Talking like that to people who invite you into the discussion isn't doing your 'potential customer' list any good.
No point telling people here that they are ****ing this up. WE didn't bobble this at all.
We didn't do a damn thing except discuss how this has been handled, and we are free to do so.

I think its going really well, 50+ folks running it already and EXTREMELY satisfied. That's a win in my book.

They, just like the rest of our clients use the 5-6 of YOU - "the TROLL gang", for entertainment and amusement purposes. Not for knowledge, help, or advice - because you can't give something you don't have...

You are part of the VERY LOUD minority, and were not interested in what you have to say for the most part because it's not helpful to anyone. Call the shop if you want to step away for the keyboard for a second and have an adult conversation.

Peace Homies:word:

Thanks

Dave

604 C63 07-19-2017 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's (Post 7214586)
I think its going really well, 50+ folks running it already and EXTREMELY satisfied. That's a win in my book.

They, just like the rest of our clients use the 5-6 of YOU - "the TROLL gang", for entertainment and amusement purposes. Not for knowledge, help, or advice - because you can't give something you don't have...

You are part of the VERY LOUD minority, and were not interested in what you have to say for the most part because it's not helpful to anyone. Call the shop if you want to step away for the keyboard for a second and have an adult conversation.

Thanks

Dave

Dave, show me one time where I have said that this is flat out not possible, and I will give $100 to the charity of your choice before the day is out. You pick, I give it. TONIGHT.
My money is safe.

All I have asked for is a) an explanation of the baseline reading on the OPs car in the 500 thread and if that was provided b) an explanation of how you are doing this. Seems to me thats a pretty reasonable request coming from a guy who has Eurocharged three of these cars.
You prefer to frame that as "I wont tell you cos you don't know nothing", and talk about the 50+. Wow. 50 cars. Sounds bulletproof.
Gimme that secret sauce.

You arent interested in what I have to say? Interesting way to treat a past client.
But if you wanna **** talk a three time customer, go right ahead.
Im not the only one who's not impressed by the attitude.

I have my $100 ready......

AMG3.2 07-19-2017 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's (Post 7214586)

Thanks

Dave

Dude, you're asking for an adult conversation whilst calling us babies? You're joking right?

More so, for you to say that we've not contributed to this forum is an absolute joke. Take a look at my headbolt journal -- almost a step by step guide on headbolt replacement. Something that's going to help a lot of DIY'ers down the road, especially as this car ages into the demographic that would rather work on their cars themselves as opposed to pay a mechanic to do so.

Blkrokt has also legitimately contributed a lot to this forum. We might troll, but to say that we don't contribute is a tad far.

By the way, I'm also a past Eurocharged customer.

DavesMeanE's 07-19-2017 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by 604 C63 (Post 7214592)
Dave, show me one time where I have said that this is flat out not possible, and I will give $100 to the charity of your choice before the day is out. You pick, I give it. TONIGHT.
My money is safe.

All I have asked for is a) an explanation of the baseline reading on the OPs car in the 500 thread and if that was provided b) an explanation of how you are doing this. Seems to me thats a pretty reasonable request coming from a guy who has Eurocharged three of these cars.
You prefer to frame that as "I wont tell you cos you don't know nothing", and talk about the 50+. Wow. 50 cars. Sounds bulletproof.
Gimme that secret sauce.

You aren't interested in what I have to say? Interesting way to treat a past client.
But if you wanna **** talk a three time customer, go right ahead.
I'm not the only one who's not impressed by the attitude.

I have my $100 ready......

Ya I said there were 5 or 6 of you ;) - and no unless it's helpful, I am certainly not interested in what you have to say, no matter who you are - lol. Didn't your momma ever tell ya if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all?

When people ask what we are doing, and we state that we are not discussing the changes made "AT THIS TIME" that's where it ends for respectful people. Becoming a part of the shatshow that's happened does not make us want to share.

It's not a thing, it's a BETA... It's not for sale. Call the shop if you wanna talk about it. Simple as that.

Sadly - the troll wars rage on

Carry on

Dave

604 C63 07-19-2017 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's (Post 7214603)
Ya I said there were 5 or 6 of you ;) - and no unless it's helpful, I am certainly not interested in what you have to say, no matter who you are - lol. Didn't your momma ever tell ya if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all?

The food here is bad, but try the irony. Its delicious.

DavesMeanE's 07-19-2017 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by AMG3.2 (Post 7214601)
Dude, you're asking for an adult conversation whilst calling us babies? You're joking right?

More so, for you to say that we've not contributed to this forum is an absolute joke. Take a look at my headbolt journal -- almost a step by step guide on headbolt replacement. Something that's going to help a lot of DIY'ers down the road, especially as this car ages into the demographic that would rather work on their cars themselves as opposed to pay a mechanic to do so.

Blkrokt has also legitimately contributed a lot to this forum. We might troll, but to say that we don't contribute is a tad far.

By the way, I'm also a past Eurocharged customer.

LOL! Ya I read that debacle of a DIY when it was going on and I laughed. I feel sorry for whoever ends up with your car, or ANY car for that matter that has had the bolts done 1for1... I have PERSONALLY Re-Done, about 6 or 7 of those where the customer either did it themselves, or had an Indy do it, and had major problems afterwards. I do it the correct way, by pulling the heads - call me crazy... :crazy:

That's an example of how to booger up your car!

Carry on!@

DavesMeanE's 07-19-2017 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by 604 C63 (Post 7214615)
The food here is bad, but try the irony. Its delicious.

Truth hurts sometimes... just because it's truth, doesn't mean that its "not nice"

In fact, the kindest, nicest thing you can do for a person is to tell them the truth, even if it hurts them.

604 C63 07-19-2017 10:51 PM

OK. Then Dave, you're being kind of a dick.

I am a three time customer of Eurocharged who has not called BS or challenged in this thread or the other at all, and you have been offered a $100 charity donation to show otherwise.
I have merely asked questions, and been insulted for it.

The way you have talked to me and others has me questioning my brand loyalty right now.

If you don't want to talk about it, then don't talk around it, and sure has hell don't condescend people while saying essentially "you don't have the brains to understand it even if I told you". Just stay away from the conversation entirely instead of being smug, coy and trying to pick your spots to take shots at people who are your prospective customers.

Take a deep breath, and slow your roll. Remember that other people read this stuff and that you are a businessman. Give people the info they are looking for, or back away from the keyboard, cos you are burning bridges that cost money. Just go silent, but dont insult people.

THATs the truth.