C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Denver, CO EC V7 custom tune results

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
**** it I'm supposed to be cleaned the garage today I'm hitting up test and tune at New England dragway lol

Guys we are all Bros here let's just enjoy our beasts and not bicker over 10whp lol

PS my headers are going in on Monday and I will not make a thread about numbers.

I'll post a 1/4 slip

Uncorreted lol
Old 08-13-2017, 12:31 PM

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by skratch77
**** it I'm supposed to be cleaned the garage today I'm hitting up test and tune at New England dragway lol

Guys we are all Bros here let's just enjoy our beasts and not bicker over 10whp lol

PS my headers are going in on Monday and I will not make a thread about numbers.

I'll post a 1/4 slip

Uncorreted lol
LMAO I couldn't agree more. If you run better than last time just repost on that thread. When you get the headers on and ur tune worked post up brah! Don't forget to pick up some boostane before the track!
Old 08-13-2017, 02:05 PM

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts
2012 C63, 2014 E550
Y'all should feel free to make new threads about things like this. It can only contribute information to this forum. People that whine when threads like this are created are just retarded. They complain about cluttering up the forum while preeaching to every new member to search. Well they can search too while the rest of the users can actually enjoy threads like these.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:04 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
2014 Mercedes E63S AMG
Awesome numbers for here in Denver! I have a header, intake, row, or tune that out down 465whp in California at sea level. I'm betting it's 400 here if I'm lucky, I intend to get it in a dyno and find out.

Now you have me intrigued to contact Jerry to do the same exact thing, except I want to do the e85 kit as well.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Originally Posted by skratch77

I'll post a 1/4 slip

Uncorreted lol
Yeah, totally agree. I'll lay off, my bad guys.

At this point all I want to see is some of these EC V7 cars go out and smash some NA 1/4 mile records. Some totally objective measure of what we're being told here. I just counted 8 of the top 10 times on that list are from more than 6yrs ago at this point. It would be good to see that the platform can still be moved forward, because the times don't indicate that. Fabien last week was the first to crack the top-10 since 2013. We need groups like EC to keep advancing the platform, but we also need real-world proof and there's nothing wrong with asking for it.
The following users liked this post:
jptaylor (08-15-2017)
Old 08-14-2017, 07:15 PM

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
2013 C63 AMG P31
Weather permitting im going to make a few passes at Thunder Valley raceway in Lexington Oklahoma.. Altitude here is 1033ft as compared to 5300 of Albuquerque dragway. I just got a new set of MPSS so ill drop the psi to 24lbs and see if I can cut some sub 2.0 60 ft times.. I'll post time slips for comparison.
MBNRG (08-14-2017)
Old 08-15-2017, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 169 Likes on 120 Posts
W212 - E63 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
So you're saying that the 471whp here is uncorrected? Because the corrected number would be 545whp
oh....so the numbers are corrected..........
Old 08-15-2017, 09:06 AM

Received 111 Likes on 82 Posts
2009 C63 P30, 2008 Grand Cherokee SRT8(RIP)
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
Yeah, totally agree. I'll lay off, my bad guys.

At this point all I want to see is some of these EC V7 cars go out and smash some NA 1/4 mile records. Some totally objective measure of what we're being told here. I just counted 8 of the top 10 times on that list are from more than 6yrs ago at this point. It would be good to see that the platform can still be moved forward, because the times don't indicate that. Fabien last week was the first to crack the top-10 since 2013. We need groups like EC to keep advancing the platform, but we also need real-world proof and there's nothing wrong with asking for it.
****ATTENTION****
Either ISIS, General Mao, Hillary Clinton or Gerardo have hacked BLKROKT's mbworld.org account and have begun a smear campaign against him by posting seemingly non-aggressive replies to threads in which we all IMMEDIATELY expect him to swing a haymaker at......

Love ya Buddy!!!!
BLKROKT (08-15-2017)
Old 08-15-2017, 09:54 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
‘14 ML63, ‘11 E63, ‘05 M3
I do plan taking the vehicle to the strip for a time hopefully tomorrow or next week, pending weather.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:42 PM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
-
So, I just received my V7 tune a couple of hours ago and I'll just leave my reply I sent to Jerry tonight:

Jerry, I got it and already took the car out for a ride. I got only one thing to say: OH-MY-GOD! The car is totally a different animalt, I just pulls so hard and keeps going like there is no tomorrow. In Sport Handling mode the traction control keeps flashing even in third gear because there is so much power and the car wants to slide even on straights. Downshifts are just pure nasty aggressive screaming, I think I woke the whole neighbourhood when I was giving it the full beans - totally worth every penny! Even picked up few friends and they were able to tell the difference right way too.

Few things I’m just wondering. Is this the final version of V7 or is it still in development? I remember reading on MB World that it should come out in a week or so? Do you also have some crank HP numbers? How much more power are we making now? I didn’t have the V6 tune so I really can’t compare, but the difference with my stock P31 is totally night and day.

Huge thanks to you and the whole Eurocharged team.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:49 PM

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts
2012 C63, 2014 E550
Originally Posted by renepello
So, I just received my V7 tune a couple of hours ago and I'll just leave my reply I sent to Jerry tonight:

Jerry, I got it and already took the car out for a ride. I got only one thing to say: OH-MY-GOD! The car is totally a different animalt, I just pulls so hard and keeps going like there is no tomorrow. In Sport Handling mode the traction control keeps flashing even in third gear because there is so much power and the car wants to slide even on straights. Downshifts are just pure nasty aggressive screaming, I think I woke the whole neighbourhood when I was giving it the full beans - totally worth every penny! Even picked up few friends and they were able to tell the difference right way too.

Few things I’m just wondering. Is this the final version of V7 or is it still in development? I remember reading on MB World that it should come out in a week or so? Do you also have some crank HP numbers? How much more power are we making now? I didn’t have the V6 tune so I really can’t compare, but the difference with my stock P31 is totally night and day.

Lighting it up in third gear is serious business. What mods you have?
Old 08-21-2017, 05:03 PM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
-
Originally Posted by NotABaller
None, V7 + secondary cat delete. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but the traction control was flashing the whole time in 1st, 2nd and a bit in 3rd gear as well - this could also have to do a lot with tires and on what pavement/asphalt your driving on, but this never ever happened before. Flashing in 1st gear - yeah, but not in 2nd and 3rd, I just keeps pulling and pulling and also the fact that the back wants to step out so much. But then again, this could have to do a lot with my ****ty stock Continental tires. I definitely need some wider rubber in the back now!

One more thing, I'm elevated at 9 meters (29 foot) so my engine in running pretty strong compared to some other guys who are living on much higher altitudes.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:53 PM

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
2013 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by C63fora2w1
Weather permitting im going to make a few passes at Thunder Valley raceway in Lexington Oklahoma.. Altitude here is 1033ft as compared to 5300 of Albuquerque dragway. I just got a new set of MPSS so ill drop the psi to 24lbs and see if I can cut some sub 2.0 60 ft times.. I'll post time slips for comparison.

It turns out that due to the heavy rain and flooding in the OKC area Thunder Valley was closed but I was able to go down to Ardmore OK to an 1/8 mile and here are the results. These are all uncorrected numbers on v7 (BLKROKT). Only difference is OKC numbers are with stock air filters vs AFE.

Albuquerque best 5300 ft Altitude :

1/4 mile: 13.3 @ 107.4 mph
1/8 mile: 8.75 @ 83 mph
60 ft: 2.10 MPSS @ 46 psi

Ardmore Oklahoma 1033 ft Altitude:

1/8 mile 8.10 @89.96 mph
60 ft: 1.9 MPSS @ 24 psi

I really wanted to get some 1/4 times in that close to sea level but it just didn't work out where I could

Last edited by C63fora2w1; 08-21-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by NotABaller
He has bald tires.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:39 PM

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by renepello

Glad you enjoy the difference in the car.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 169 Likes on 120 Posts
W212 - E63 AMG
I would like to believe that this V7 tune will do for my car, what I'm seeing of logs that it does for other cars.

Anyone heard from Dave at EC lately? I've been trying to get hold of him...
Old 08-25-2017, 10:44 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by Celicasaur
I would like to believe that this V7 tune will do for my car, what I'm seeing of logs that it does for other cars.

Anyone heard from Dave at EC lately? I've been trying to get hold of him...
what can I help with? I talk to dave all the time