C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone take a look at a C63 in Mesa, AZ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 693 Likes on 472 Posts
12 C63BS Magno Alanite Grey, 22 X3M Brooklyn Grey, 08 BMW E93, 22 Ducati Desert Sled, John Deere 3R
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...elCode1=C63AMG

The following users liked this post:
2000UZJ (11-10-2017)
Old 11-10-2017, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
E55
Thank you so much for those links. I would of cried if I had bought that white one, and found those. One isn't too far from me. I'll tell you what. If one of those in the links above lands in my garage. I'll shoot you a 6 pack of your favorite beer.

Cheers!
Old 11-10-2017, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

12 C63BS Magno Alanite Grey, 22 X3M Brooklyn Grey, 08 BMW E93, 22 Ducati Desert Sled, John Deere 3R
Originally Posted by 2000UZJ
Thank you so much for those links. I would of cried if I had bought that white one, and found those. One isn't too far from me. I'll tell you what. If one of those in the links above lands in my garage. I'll shoot you a 6 pack of your favorite beer.

Cheers!
Be happy to just see some nice pictures if you pick something up!
The following users liked this post:
2000UZJ (11-10-2017)
Old 11-10-2017, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I am going to look at the one in TN next weekend if it's still available. The seller was very upfront, going to send me a video of a cold start up and the engine bay as well as all four rims and under the front bumper. Seems like a nice guy and wanted to make the sale but not be a typical salesman. It's a 8 hour round trip.,,I can't tell if it's the camera angle, but the rear driver corner on the truck looks off a bit. I guess I expect too much from a used car lol. It's fine, at least that body part matches

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=470808000&zip=01801 &referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D01801%26startYe ar%3D2012%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceDESC%26vehicleSty leCodes%3DSEDAN%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord% 3D0%26endYear%3D2014%26modelCodeList%3DC63AMG%26ma keCodeList%3DMB%26searchRadius%3D0&startYear=2012& numRecords=25&vehicleStyleCodes=SEDAN&firstRecord= 0&endYear=2014&modelCodeList=C63AMG&makeCodeList=M B&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=MB&modelCode1=C63AMG
Old 11-10-2017, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That one is pretty and has P31 package which is nice, probably my choice of all those, but both the GA cars look nice also and have some nice options although neither has P31 (one has LSD).

I can't tell if it has nav/backup camera or not, has light package which is nice - best deal for the miles of all them.

Post the VIN in this thread and you will get the datacard back and can see all the exact options on the car.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...in-decode.html

Good luck!

Rob
Old 11-10-2017, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
I am going to look at the one in TN next weekend if it's still available. The seller was very upfront, going to send me a video of a cold start up and the engine bay as well as all four rims and under the front bumper. Seems like a nice guy and wanted to make the sale but not be a typical salesman. It's a 8 hour round trip.,,I can't tell if it's the camera angle, but the rear driver corner on the truck looks off a bit. I guess I expect too much from a used car lol. It's fine, at least that body part matches

This one doesnt have the premium package or LSD.

Don't know if the first matters to you and the second can be added aftermarket for approximately $1700 give or take.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:13 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Mesa too far for me but I can help Peoria if you find any here.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
2009 SLK55 AMG
I do like this car, but too many flags. Dealers want non-refundable $500 deposit. I'm not going to do that, then spend $250 for a PPI's. If it fails, dealer gets my $500 and they get a free PPI. If a member could roll out and check it out, like I said, I'd be more comfortable having a C63/AMG guy drive it for a bit and give me some feedback. The guy didn't seem too concerned about the totally mis-matched door, seems like the camera picked it up just fine...he said it's not really noticeable...I'm not sure it would fly with me
I am less worried about the crappy match of the door. Any good shop with the correct paint code can blend that door into the rear door and front fender in a heart beat.
What concerns me is why.
Did you at the very least get a Carfax? At least the ownership history will tell you something and gives you a start point.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts
'04 E55 (Gone but not forgotten), '13 C63 P31 (RIP), another '13 C63 PP
I didn't read every reply, but as far as the car you are looking at, I was looking at it as well... Decided to go with another vehicle that was closer to me.

If it's worth anything it looks like they've dropped the price about $6k-7k in the last month since i looked at it, for what that's worth...
Old 11-12-2017, 07:38 AM

Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts
2014 C63 Edition 507

Strange that the fender call outs are deleted, but the rears are in place. When people debadge, it's usually the other way around. Car looks clean though
Old 11-13-2017, 09:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by SaphGreyC63
This one doesnt have the premium package or LSD.

Don't know if the first matters to you and the second can be added aftermarket for approximately $1700 give or take.
I was under the impression that it did, LSD. It's not a deal killer. What's the premium package? I'm sure I could search, but I would get 500 different answers. It does show LSD on the options list, however it could be wrong

https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check...GF7HB7DA760928
Old 11-15-2017, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I was under the impression that it did, LSD. It's not a deal killer. What's the premium package? I'm sure I could search, but I would get 500 different answers. It does show LSD on the options list, however it could be wrong

https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check...GF7HB7DA760928
LSD is option 471, this car does not have it and the P30/P31 package does not include it in the US like it does in some other countries.

Rob
Old 11-18-2017, 09:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Future C63
Hi OP,

Ironically I’m in the market fora C63 also and was looking at the same one at *** Motor in Nashville. I actually went to go see it on Wednesday but apparently someone had it sent to Mercedes of Nashville for anprepurchase inspection... I’m assuming that was you? I’m located in Nashville if you need any help taking a look at it. I just so happened to run across this post on my search for my new car lol. I light be taking a look at the C63 in Atlanta tomorrow also.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by BenzBtDntBrake
Hi OP,

Ironically I’m in the market fora C63 also and was looking at the same one at *** Motor in Nashville. I actually went to go see it on Wednesday but apparently someone had it sent to Mercedes of Nashville for anprepurchase inspection... I’m assuming that was you? I’m located in Nashville if you need any help taking a look at it. I just so happened to run across this post on my search for my new car lol. I light be taking a look at the C63 in Atlanta tomorrow also.
That was indeed me. I was about to make a move on this car, as it had everything I was looking for. However...a few things about the deal...

Mark and I could not seem to get on the same page. I had been trying to work a deal for 6 days with him and his follow through was a joke. He never called me back, nor emailed me anything on the vehicle, no pictures that I had requested. I simply needed pictures of the rims, to make sure they weren't curbed, I think I was right to request those pictures. I never got them simply due to the fact that the vehicle was "always on test drives". He seemed like a genuine guy, however the lack of communication put me off. I wasn't about to give them $1,000 assuming the car would pass a PPI with "3 or 5 deals" pending. So, full of bull**** like every other salesman and I lost interest and the "he's a genuine guy".

The risk was too big, and the communication gave me a feeling they were hiding something. Whether or not they were or weren't, I felt like it. I sold cars for many years, never once did I give a customer the feeling that they were unimportant, especially if the customer was willing to throw money at a car. I gave him damn near a week to send me pictures, and call/email me. I made 100% of the contact, he never once called me, emailed me, or texted me.

I hope this helps. Sorry if my fake PPI and "deal" stopped you from buying the car. It seemed like a really great C63 with the right options. I'm going another route, and giving nearly double the money to another dealer.

Mark, if you ever come across this post, I wish you the best. You should follow through with your out of state customers, it might make you a sale or two extra. I'm amazed at your dealer reviews after how you treated me. I know you apologized, but atleast try to save the deal. I even had to call you after I emailed you regarding the purchase and not wanting the car any more through Autotrader. The best part about this deal, was I had to email you questions through Autotrader since you never emailed me. A total joke man. Seriously.

Nick
Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 PM

Future C63
That was indeed me. I was about to make a move on this car, as it had everything I was looking for. However...a few things about the deal...

Mark and I could not seem to get on the same page. I had been trying to work a deal for 6 days with him and his follow through was a joke. He never called me back, nor emailed me anything on the vehicle, no pictures that I had requested. I simply needed pictures of the rims, to make sure they weren't curbed, I think I was right to request those pictures. I never got them simply due to the fact that the vehicle was "always on test drives". He seemed like a genuine guy, however the lack of communication put me off. I wasn't about to give them $1,000 assuming the car would pass a PPI with "3 or 5 deals" pending. So, full of bull**** like every other salesman and I lost interest and the "he's a genuine guy".

The risk was too big, and the communication gave me a feeling they were hiding something. Whether or not they were or weren't, I felt like it. I sold cars for many years, never once did I give a customer the feeling that they were unimportant, especially if the customer was willing to throw money at a car. I gave him damn near a week to send me pictures, and call/email me. I made 100% of the contact, he never once called me, emailed me, or texted me.

I hope this helps. Sorry if my fake PPI and "deal" stopped you from buying the car. It seemed like a really great C63 with the right options. I'm going another route, and giving nearly double the money to another dealer.

Mark, if you ever come across this post, I wish you the best. You should follow through with your out of state customers, it might make you a sale or two extra. I'm amazed at your dealer reviews after how you treated me. I know you apologized, but atleast try to save the deal. I even had to call you after I emailed you regarding the purchase and not wanting the car any more through Autotrader. The best part about this deal, was I had to email you questions through Autotrader since you never emailed me. A total joke man. Seriously.

Nick
Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. I actually went up there Wednesday to take a look at the car and they said it was out for a PPI and that it was most likely sold but I could go take a look at it at the Benz dealer. I called this morning and they said that the person who ordered the PPI would be given til the end of today to purchase the vehicle. The guy I met at the dealership seemed very nice and low pressure but that obviously works both to their benefit and detriment. I did kind of felt like they were a bit too lax in their customer service/sales to the point that I felt like I was being ignored while browsing at the other cars at the lot... It's cool that the atmosphere is pressure free but I agree that there has to be some balance of interaction to make the customer at least feel like they are a priority. Let me know if you need any help with the Nashville car. Also.... Did you happen to actually order the PPI? If so do you mind sharing it with me. I may pursue the car if you aren't interested. Do you have any other leads for C63s like this?

-Rich

Last edited by BenzBtDntBrake; 11-18-2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:09 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2012 C63 AMG (Sold)
JBA doesn't have the greatest report with selling cars from my knowledge. I know several people who bought from them because of there well priced cars they picked up from auction and they all ended up having regrettable issues that couldn't get resolved as its sold as is etc. I can't say that's all there cars they sell etc. But just what I know. They will grab a smoking deal at auction that needs some work and do minimal to get it straightened out to sell and let it be someone else's issue is the word out in the streets here in AZ. But sometimes you gotta know for yourself.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:35 PM

Future C63
Looks like someone put a deposit down on it Saturday. Oh well.