MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Weistec: Scammers & liars of socal (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/696798-weistec-scammers-liars-socal.html)

63c 01-28-2018 01:23 PM

Weistec: Scammers & liars of socal

This is a continuation of the previous scenario that was shared in this c63 forum and the W211 E55 forum, which the admins chose to lock without giving me the opportunity to reply to all thier lies. you can find the link right here:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...-beware-2.html

Please go through Post #31 from the thieves in detail, before reading my reply.
I was contacted by MBworld admin "speedriven" and he attempted to contact Weistec to help resolve my case on 1-9-2018 and he had requested me to wait and not to blast the vendor until he tries to sort things out with them. I appreciate his help. Unfortunately, his interference had no impact whatsoever with those con artists.

Moe from Weistec is the biggest nightmare that any customer would experience. Ill just reply to a few of his BOLD lies:
" First block – After a shipping/customs related delay the original engine was received. Shortly after receiving the engine, it was placed in our engine builder’s work queue. Upon tear down it was found that one piston was melted, causing irreparable damage to the cylinder wall. Pictures were provided to PP Performance. We recommended either replacing engine block, or sleeving the damaged block. "
What a pathetic and lame lie. Moe, you made it sound like i'm shipping drugs or something illegal. The engine was only held in customs for less than a day. You never gave us an update about the melted pistons for 5 weeks, when i had thought you were still working on it. You only did so after I finally was able to reach you after the ignored calls and email.
" The options were presented to PP Performance and we waited quite a while for them to decide what they wanted to do. For either option, we informed PP Performance that we would require payment made in full to proceed. Customer decided, after quite some time, to send another block. "
Another flat out lie and an attempt to deceive the readers. We gave you our reply the same week. And the only reason we did not give it to you the same day was that you never replied to our whtsapp messages and Emails .
"The second block that was sent to us was left untouched in the packaging until accounting approved work to begin. This delay is not the fault of Weistec. We made it clear to PP Performance that payment was required for work to begin. It took nearly a month for PP Performance to pay the balance.
In that time frame, first we were told that PP Performance was wiring payment. Then we were told that PP’s customer would be wiring us directly and that we would have to wire a balance to PP as the customer would be sending more than the balance owed. It was a drawn out and confusing. "

More funny lies. I have bought weistec products for 5 years without owing you 5hit. Now you listen, IT WAS you that said you needed half of the value during the initial starting of the job and the remaining half would be payed during completion. I have no economic problem whatsoever as you already know. , so dont bring this cheap talk . no wonder Weistec are becoming so cheap
" Upon unpackaging the second block, the engine builder found X’s marked on the block at two of the cylinders. Inspection of the cylinders with the X mark found an obvious crack in one cylinder and some minor damage to the other cylinder. Second block was useless. With the X mark on the block, it was obvious that someone knew the block was cracked before it was shipped to Weistec. When we notified PP Performance of the crack, they denied its existence until we provided pictures. "
It took you three months to figure that the second block was damaged. Thats funny , because the guy that shipped the second engine was not the same as the first one. Two engines came from diffrent shops in the USA. Yet the wizards of Weistec decided that the first engine had a damaged block after 5 weeks of inspection, and they decided to go with the same flow for the second engine after three months. Ill let the readers decide who is lying here. I also wonder how you are actually building your engines lol
" Calling Moe’s personal cellphone at 3am Pacific time and not having the call answered should be no surprise nor should it be considered an ignored call. There are also times where there are no updates available as certain things simply cannot be accomplished in a few days’ time, such as making new pistons or the engine builder needing to finish the engine he is currently working on before moving onto the next engine in the schedule. Multiple calls in the same day will most certainly not yield any new information. "
Your are one dirty scammer. I always take into consideration the pacific time when I try to call you. you make it sound as If I only contact you through phone. Dude , what about the hundreds of ignored Emails & whatsapp message (which I can gladly take screenshots of). Are u going to say that you also dont reply to message sent to you at 3:00am ?ahahahahah. nice try bro

Folks Weistec are thieves. Whatever the hold up is. I made this order on March of 2017. For god's sake , and for that period, they could have built me a rocket launcher w. Until now , I have not received anything from them. They got their payments and I got nothing but lies and broken promises. Every time, I call that useless sh*itbag Moe , he lies to me and gives me the run around of " your parts are shipping soon", "your parts are shipping today", "Sorry about yeserday, they will ship in two days".

I'm giving them my last chance until the end of this week. I will let "Speeddriven" get invovled. If the outcome is negative. I will go the USA embassy in the UAE and file a complaint on those thieves. I have everything recorded and organized and I will hunt them down until they go out of buisness.

kavik 01-28-2018 03:48 PM

:popcorn: Even thought I have just ordered a ESS system, I have heard nothing but good things about Weistec..... I hope it works out. , I am sure there are 2 sides to the story, I already see some flags above, and the fact that admin locked your other thread makes me think there is indeed more to the story and probably another lock here...

BLKROKT 01-28-2018 05:34 PM

Funny how your other nonsensical post in this forum was deleted. You sound like a real pleasure to deal with. I wonder why you’re not getting the results you expect.

Code1ne 01-28-2018 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by BLKROKT (Post 7368472)
Funny how your other nonsensical post in this forum was deleted. You sound like a real pleasure to deal with. I wonder why you’re not getting the results you expect.

took the words right outta my mouth

63c 01-29-2018 12:22 AM

"BLKRokt" I wonder who you really and why you seem to be taking sides without having any clear knowledge of the matter. You seem to be motivated to disrupt my posts immediately and make it look like I'm at fault.Your Avatar clearly describes what you are

63c 01-29-2018 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by kavik (Post 7368402)
:popcorn: Even thought I have just ordered a ESS system, I have heard nothing but good things about Weistec..... I hope it works out. , I am sure there are 2 sides to the story, I already see some flags above, and the fact that admin locked your other thread makes me think there is indeed more to the story and probably another lock here...

My friend. I have been hoping for it to work out for almost a year. I also want to hear "the other NEW side of the story". In fact, I'm tired of hearing stories. Either they ship my items at refund my money in full and return my engine. That would also be a good ending to the story if they had any loyalty.

crocoss 01-29-2018 08:35 PM

You are not alone my friend,

https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...ml#post7369426

This is what happened to me with Weistec https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...ml#post7369426

Weistec 01-30-2018 06:26 PM

63c,

We’ve already explained everything and provided proof that all delays were not at the fault of Weistec.

The true problem is you were lying to your customer for months about the situation.

You never told him the truth of what was going on. When we talked with you on the phone about your last post, you said to us “I had to show my customer that I was doing something about it” So rather than coming clean to your customer, you blame everything on Weistec and then come and make more posts to “do something about it”

As we said in our last reply, we were waiting on custom pistons. Those have finally come in and the engine is simply waiting to be assembled by our engine builder. It would have only been 3-5 more days till the engine was assembled and the entire order was ready to ship. However, that is not good enough for you as you want things done impossibly fast as you have been lying to your customer and he no longer has patience with you.

Frankly, we no longer have patience for you as well, especially after making death threats to our sales staff.

All the parts that have been paid for will be shipping out to you in the next day or two. The engine will not be assembled. You can assemble it when you receive all the parts.

As you have not paid for the sleeved block yet, what was paid for engine assembly will be used to cover the sleeved block. If there is a balance or credit remaining, we will inform you.

One of the damaged blocks is being used as a core for the sleeved block. You will have to arrange shipping for the other damaged block. You will have 15 days from the time we ship your order to have the damaged block picked up. After that it will be recycled as we have no intention of storing a cracked block for you.

Moving forward, we will not deal with You/PP Performance again

63c 02-05-2018 12:28 PM

Just replying to the load of lies and misleading comments from Weistec

63c,

We’ve already explained everything and provided proof that all delays were not at the fault of Weistec.

The true problem is you were lying to your customer for months about the situation.

You never told him the truth of what was going on. When we talked with you on the phone about your last post, you said to us “I had to show my customer that I was doing something about it” So rather than coming clean to your customer, you blame everything on Weistec and then come and make more posts to “do something about it”

This is again an attempt to mislead the reader and introduce new drama and drop some flavor on your case as you think it may give you some justification. What exactly did I lie to my customer about? Did I lie by telling him the work on the engine is completed six months ago when you told me so? yes. Did I lie for the last two month by telling him that the engine is ready for shipment and is awaiting pick-up any moment as you told me so? yes. You see buddy if I had lied to my customer , the source of the lies are from you. My customer was with me with all the phone calls , emails,, and communications that you keep ignoring. In fact he is viewing this post right now.

As we said in our last reply, we were waiting on custom pistons. Those have finally come in and the engine is simply waiting to be assembled by our engine builder. It would have only been 3-5 more days till the engine was assembled and the entire order was ready to ship. However, that is not good enough for you as you want things done impossibly fast as you have been lying to your customer and he no longer has patience with you.
Last time we spoke was two weeks ago and you told me the engine was already assembled and ready for shipment. I even have the whatsapp conversation. this is really surprising and a shock to know that the engine is still not assembled and ready for shipment when you continued lying for the past month saying it was ready. I have been patient for nearly a year. Anybody in my shoes would lose patience

Frankly, we no longer have patience for you as well, especially after making death threats to our sales staff.
I challenge you to post and any death threats that came out of me. That is a foul lie and shows what a pathetic business you have become. I was raised up in a family, tradition and religion that does not permit me to make death threats to other people. That is really a foul and garbage move by you to discredit me and mislead the readers again.
All the parts that have been paid for will be shipping out to you in the next day or two. The engine will not be assembled. You can assemble it when you receive all the parts.
I'm glad to have waited to reply to your post. Everybody please look at the date of his post (1-31-2018). He said he will ship out the engine parts in the next DAY OR TWO. It has been six days and still no shipment of anything whatsoever,
As you have not paid for the sleeved block yet, what was paid for engine assembly will be used to cover the sleeved block. If there is a balance or credit remaining, we will inform you.
I dont deal with thieves anymore. I will be heading to the USA embassy and want a full refund as no assembly requires $4500. You can take that sleeved block (which you never showed a photo of) and shuv it you know where...

One of the damaged blocks is being used as a core for the sleeved block. You will have to arrange shipping for the other damaged block. You will have 15 days from the time we ship your order to have the damaged block picked up. After that it will be recycled as we have no intention of storing a cracked block for you.
What an amazing customer service. Weistec at its best again. Keep it up :-)

Moving forward, we will not deal with You/PP Performance again
likewise buddy, and I think many share the same feeling