MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Need turbo or supercharged advice on my new c63 coupe (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/728281-need-turbo-supercharged-advice-my-new-c63-coupe.html)

peko737 11-24-2018 11:48 PM

Need turbo or supercharged advice on my new c63 coupe

2014 C63 coupe all stock and original. NEED real power and clean power . Wouid love to supercharg it or turbo it
the supercharger kits to much. Wouid love to turbo it but don’t see no kits for sale at all plz Need help with anyone that can help me with info or right direction thank you all

AMGonFire 11-25-2018 01:29 AM

Yea.......if you can’t find a turbo kit its because they don’t make one. If you can’t afford a supercharger kit you def can’t afford a turbo kit. It isn’t cheaper. It’s more expensive because it’s custom and not commonly done. Supercharging is the best and proven method for big gains on this car. Save up!

G_Money 11-25-2018 01:51 AM

smh

peko737 11-25-2018 09:25 PM

Thanks for the advice and I believe to build your own TT kit would cost
you around 14 k but was just checking that hoapfully someone has gotten one build aredy.just don’t wana buy another supercharger kit just went something different but I gues my only choices are a supercharged kit or exhaust and tuning it. Does anyone know of a good tune shop in upstate ny.

95gsrturbo 11-25-2018 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by peko737 (Post 7612928)
Thanks for the advice and I believe to build your own TT kit would cost
you around 14 k but was just checking that hoapfully someone has gotten one build aredy.just don’t wana buy another supercharger kit just went something different but I gues my only choices are a supercharged kit or exhaust and tuning it. Does anyone know of a good tune shop in upstate ny.

1) Hoapfully
2) aredy
3) wanna
4) gues

Time to sell my car and upgrade out of this game

Seriously, my auto-correct was not letting my type that **** out. Mercedes, specifically AMG, used to be for people with class and taste for racing.
I'm not that old, but I see what my dad was talking about when I was younger.

#smh
#getoutofthisgamebro
#learntospell
#gobacktoFV(kingschool

Edit
Here's another one
#godriveabimmer
#shouldhaveboughtanM3

kimeran 11-26-2018 03:24 AM

On the topic of turbocharged C63s... what ever happened to that Eurocharged turbocharged C63?
Never heard power figures, times, or even reliability.

G_Money 11-26-2018 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by kimeran (Post 7613053)
On the topic of turbocharged C63s... what ever happened to that Eurocharged turbocharged C63?

Dunno about numbers or anything, but Wiestec had their custom twin-turbo CLK63 at SEMA this year =/

Adi-Benz 11-26-2018 01:12 PM

EC did a turbo C350 as well. No info at all.

Why turbo it anyways. Supercharging keeps the NA feel at least, and that's what this car is about. Otherwise you bought the wrong car. Judging by your post I'm suprised you got this far.

blackbenzz 11-26-2018 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by G_Money (Post 7613154)
Dunno about numbers or anything, but Wiestec had their custom twin-turbo CLK63 at SEMA this year =/

That car isn't running yet. Did you notice there was no wiring to the injectors? Should be fast once it's done

mr747 11-26-2018 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by kimeran (Post 7613053)

Last i heard it was having all sorts of problems with the stock intake manifold (ie blowing them up)

Only way to do it is custom intake manifold and that is big coin 7k USD + just for intake

kimeran 11-27-2018 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by mr747 (Post 7613706)
Last i heard it was having all sorts of problems with the stock intake manifold (ie blowing them up)

Only way to do it is custom intake manifold and that is big coin 7k USD + just for intake

:eek: All in the name of science I guess...

peko737 11-27-2018 10:38 PM

Sorry for the spelling issues not all of us finished school and went on to college or even cared about school. Don’t need school or class to own a Mercedes what you think you own a freaking jet or a millon dollar unit slow down buddy. it’s only a car nothing special. Class is not you spelling or grammar is the way you treat others and the way you present your self. Sorry been in the country and learning English last 12 years my English not perfect but love
my AMG we trash these things in the dessert only a car buddy.

R

Southways 11-27-2018 10:50 PM

... snip... Only way to do it is custom intake manifold and that is big coin 7k USD + just for intake

Haha ... I'd do a great one for $5k.
Or... a cheap/easy way would be to use the Hammer manifold with extra plenum cooling where the rotors would normally fit. Even better ... super-turbo it!

mr747 11-27-2018 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Southways (Post 7615023)
Haha ... I'd do a great one for $5k.
Or... a cheap/easy way would be to use the Hammer manifold with extra plenum cooling where the rotors would normally fit. Even better ... super-turbo it!

first im doing a th400 and then we need to talk
:):):)

G_Money 11-28-2018 05:49 AM

Yeah, definitely looks like a custom high-ram-style intake.

ZephyrAMG 11-28-2018 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by peko737 (Post 7615015)
Sorry for the spelling issues not all of us finished school and went on to college or even cared about school. Don’t need school or class to own a Mercedes what you think you own a freaking jet or a millon dollar unit slow down buddy. it’s only a car nothing special. Class is not you spelling or grammar is the way you treat others and the way you present your self. Sorry been in the country and learning English last 12 years my English not perfect but love
my AMG we trash these things in the dessert only a car buddy.

R

You have it wrong! In the sales document for Mercedes-Benz AMG it CLEARLY states: "Candidates that purchase our vehicles are REQUIRED to have attended schooling beyond the 5th grade. We at Daimler Benz REFUSE to sell cars to anyone who mispells words and uses eubonics in forum writing or responses."

READ THE FINE PRINT my "dessert" dwelling friend! You must read the paperwork before you sign!!!!!

SatelliteMan 12-01-2018 10:28 PM

I don't know why but I read this whole thread. It made my brain hurt.

Vpatriota 12-02-2018 02:54 PM

Somehow this thread made me miss understand BLKROKT.

peko737 12-03-2018 12:09 AM

All I wented was some advice on TT my c63 or slap a supercharged like everyone else just advice idk what people get out of picking on each other or taiking **** plz if you do not have any advice on getting good power out a stock c63 then don’t comment in this post.

G_Money 12-03-2018 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by peko737 (Post 7619378)
All I wented was some advice on TT my c63 or slap a supercharged like everyone else just advice idk what people get out of picking on each other or taiking **** plz if you do not have any advice on getting good power out a stock c63 then don’t comment in this post.

I mean if you are asking for the proven power maker, get a blower. TT would have to be fully custom fabbed and like has been mentioned before, there aren't any fast ones, yet. You could put a blower kit on in your garage and mail in your ECU for tuning, not so with a TT system.

SactownP31 12-03-2018 01:23 AM

This is why the c63 204 forum is soo ghay. A bunch condescending azzholes talking shyt to anyone who doesnt follow the approved "path" to c63 ownership. Somehow most of you forgot this is a "C" class benz. On top of that its it's usually the ones who own the old ass PFL model running their mouths. Ya'll mothaphukers is tripping. Bola de puñales.

Catchyname 12-03-2018 02:02 AM

Perhaps watch the car modification documentary ‘the fast and the the furious’

1. Double clutch dont granny shift (pull handbrake release at same time as paddle in MCT to double clutch)

2. NOS ( get the weistec floorpan upgrade as too much NOS will blow the oem floorpan out)

3. Cuban turbo ( coke can tab and string on turbo vac line), as you dont have a turbo yet you can attach to air filter and when you pull the string it whips out a restrictive air filter gaining precious HP.

Adi-Benz 12-04-2018 11:47 AM

Yes blame the car owners for something thats not on the market, good one