Sponsored by:

Has anyone taken delivery c63s in Australia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RR Vogue; C63s; GT4 on order
Originally Posted by Evacuate

first allocation of vehicle sales will be around 15th August,, second order allocation will be October 2015. I have ordered the ED1 no carbon fibre exterior option available for AU - this option is only available in Europe the only option you have in AU are the ceramic break option, black or red seat belt option. Thats for ED1.

My allocation will be around the 15th August however i placed a deposit November 2014 Diamind white bright ED1 owith red seatbelts i was told im 4th on the list. other base models may be earlier, i will be heading to Sonny for Dyno run
yeah I'm not sure this is accurate, my dealer locked everything in for the 15th of July delivery, he also asked if i would be ok to take the car this financial year, that is delivery before 30 June, as I'm travelling i can't do it.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:16 AM

C63S / Kawasaki ZX10R
i was told no dealers are permitted to show prior to the 1 July. due to the embargo - lets hope we all receive them soon - look forward to seeing some pix.

Last edited by Evacuate; 05-27-2015 at 08:01 AM.
Old 05-31-2015, 09:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG C63S Edition 1
Originally Posted by Bourne10
I placed an order last month with a dealer in Melbourne and was told to expect the car in October. Total cost around $170k with edition 1 pack.
OLE85 - What deal did you get? Where are you based? What colour/spec? Delivery date? Are you a long term MB person?
That's pretty good! I'm in Perth and as somebody else said we always get shafted the most with stamp duty and DD. I've ordered an estate - love the look of a fast wagon - in the edition 1 guise. Total about mid $170's seems to line up with 170 for a sedan over east.
Old 05-31-2015, 09:50 AM

AMG C63S Edition 1
i was told no dealers are permitted to show prior to the 1 July. due to the embargo - lets hope we all receive them soon - look forward to seeing some pix.
I was told exactly the same by my dealer. I ordered in Feb and was allocated first available stock. Car was actually due to arrive about now but has been pushed back to the end of June. Delivery is meant to be first week of July.. or something like that
Old 05-31-2015, 10:27 PM

C63S / Kawasaki ZX10R
Old 06-05-2015, 02:01 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
c63s
dose anyone know if a Melbourne dealer has the car in the show room yet
Old 06-05-2015, 03:36 AM

C63s amg Edition 1
I was initially told the start of June but was updated last week to say start of July when the car will be officially launched in Australia. Mine is scheduled for October.....
Old 06-07-2015, 08:12 AM

2014 E63 S Hyacinth Red with Designo Ivory interior/ 2015 GLE63S Cavansite Blue
I was pretty certain I saw a silver C63 today along Elgar road at Box Hill South in Melbourne.
The signature hood, AMG grill in its full display. Blacked out dual quad exhaust.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:30 AM

C63S / Kawasaki ZX10R
Originally Posted by Quarks
I was pretty certain I saw a silver C63 today along Elgar road at Box Hill South in Melbourne.
The signature hood, AMG grill in its full display. Blacked out dual quad exhaust.
i thought the same thing last week - what i thought was a silver c63 - was up its *** thinking no way already released - only to realise it was a S63 they look identical.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:43 AM

C63s amg Edition 1
I also had the same confusion with a parked black S63 last week. I even turned off the main road and went around the block again (with the wife and 2 young kids on board thinking I was crazy) just to have another look. I felt very silly afterwards...
I wish it was my new car you saw today as I was in Box Hill this afternoon but unfortunately I still have a few months to wait. Hopefully someone else on the forum can confirm the sighting...
Old 06-07-2015, 09:25 AM

2014 E63 S Hyacinth Red with Designo Ivory interior/ 2015 GLE63S Cavansite Blue
If I am mistaken with what I saw, it must be a S63 coupe front with a S63 sedan rear!
Regardless I am looking forward to seeing more it soon.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:46 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by ole85
dose anyone know if a Melbourne dealer has the car in the show room yet

Officially no.

As stated previously we will not see the new 205 series C63's here in Aust. until sometime in the 3rd quarter at the earliest or more likely 4th quarter.

Hopefully all people who are scheduled to receive theirs from July won't be held up for too much longer

i thought the same thing last week - what i thought was a silver c63 - was up its *** thinking no way already released - only to realise it was a S63 they look identical.

LOL that is true except the S63 is a lot bigger/fatter
Old 06-08-2015, 11:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
W205 c63S estate, 997 GT3, 981S
uhm, that's not entirely true. I collect mine on 29 June but you will have to take my word for it as I'll be overseas from the 30th. I've been told not to drive it until after the AMG event at Bathurst. I've been asked not to say the name of the dealer or the colour of car haha but I can post pics (in Aust) if you want. I think this is all because of end of FY.
How am I so sure? well, I have my VIN and vessel tracking info, they've just completed my CHP finance, they have arranged insurance, they have booked me in for the handover and they are taking my A45 at the same time. (oh and on the 26th the the 3M PPF guy is booked applying the clearbra at the dealership). There are two others in the dealership getting the same delivery. Such a shame I wont be here early July to drive it around....
Old 06-08-2015, 11:50 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by PorGT3
uhm, that's not entirely true. I collect mine on 29 June but you will have to take my word for it as I'll be overseas from the 30th. I've been told not to drive it until after the AMG event at Bathurst. I've been asked not to say the name of the dealer or the colour of car haha but I can post pics (in Aust) if you want. I think this is all because of end of FY.
How am I so sure? well, I have my VIN and vessel tracking info, they've just completed my CHP finance, they have arranged insurance, they have booked me in for the handover and they are taking my A45 at the same time. (oh and on the 26th the the 3M PPF guy is booked applying the clearbra at the dealership). There are two others in the dealership getting the same delivery. Such a shame I wont be here early July to drive it around....

Congrats

Sounds like you'll definitely be one of the first to take delivery before the end of the financial year.

I'm only stating info I have from my MB rep and he still insists the flow will begin after the start of July or 3rd quarter for initial or earliest placed orders, hopefully all people who have ordered early since release are not made to wait too much longer than promised.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:13 AM

C63S / Kawasaki ZX10R
Hi

Does anybody know if we will be receiving MY15 or MY16 models - im expecting MY16 models

reading several comments within the forum im concerned we may not be receiving all the options as stipulated on MB web site. one of them being 360deg camera option - some are saying this is not available. So many conflicting comments. cars ordered better come with all expected options. will be disappointing to find out upon delivery some options were excluded.

Last edited by Evacuate; 06-10-2015 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63S
Hi
360deg camera option - some are saying this is not available. So many conflicting comments. cars ordered better come with all expected options.
The 360 degree camera is standard on the Australian C63S build.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:57 AM

C63s amg Edition 1
Some of the confusion around the specification is that I think the c63s will be built in multiple countries (eg Germany and America). I understand also that the Australian c63s will come from Germany whilst the other Australian ordered W205 c-class are manufactured in South Africa (please correct me and my sincere apologies if I am wrong on this). Australia also appears to get a fully loaded "hamburger with the lot" vehicle as standard whereas there are a long list of options to tick on vehicles purchased in America and Europe. My car is expected to be delivered in October. I am using the C Class Specification book dated 18 February 2015 downloaded from the Mercedes Australia website as my bible to what will come as standard on the car. The 360 degree camera is listed as standard. I am not sure as to whether the spec will change when the orders move to MY16 but it should be reasonable to assume that equipment levels would remain the same or increase (not decrease)???
Old 06-10-2015, 07:22 AM

AMG C63S Edition 1
Some of the confusion around the specification is that I think the c63s will be built in multiple countries (eg Germany and America). I understand also that the Australian c63s will come from Germany whilst the other Australian ordered W205 c-class are manufactured in South Africa (please correct me and my sincere apologies if I am wrong on this). Australia also appears to get a fully loaded "hamburger with the lot" vehicle as standard whereas there are a long list of options to tick on vehicles purchased in America and Europe. My car is expected to be delivered in October. I am using the C Class Specification book dated 18 February 2015 downloaded from the Mercedes Australia website as my bible to what will come as standard on the car. The 360 degree camera is listed as standard. I am not sure as to whether the spec will change when the orders move to MY16 but it should be reasonable to assume that equipment levels would remain the same or increase (not decrease)???
That's the way I understand it. Our cars should come fully loaded with everything and the only options we can add are Edition 1 and the CCB's
Old 06-10-2015, 07:38 AM

RR Vogue; C63s; GT4 on order
Au delivered cars are German built, i have my VIN, and it confirms this
Old 06-10-2015, 11:47 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by degs
That's the way I understand it. Our cars should come fully loaded with everything and the only options we can add are Edition 1 and the CCB's
Originally Posted by .dee
Au delivered cars are German built, i have my VIN, and it confirms this

AMG's destined for Australia are definitely supplied from Germany

W205 sedans (non AMG variants) at this stage are supplied from South Africa East London plant.

W205 Estate or Wagons (all variants) are also supplied from Germany

AFAIK all future upcoming C205's both AMG and regular variants also supplied from Germany.

As above quick way to check is with VIN verification
Old 06-11-2015, 05:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
Since I've ordere my c63 for delivery next year March im contemplating on cancelling my sedan order for the coupe. Any news on coupe deliveries?
Old 06-11-2015, 07:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 C63S
You are looking at mid 2016 for an ED1 coupe c63
Old 06-11-2015, 10:45 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
Since I've ordere my c63 for delivery next year March im contemplating on cancelling my sedan order for the coupe. Any news on coupe deliveries?

At the earliest the C205 C63 should appear at the beginning of the 2nd quarter of next year - ie. April 2016

But with all the speculative and miss-information ATM it could be earlier or later, the regular C205's are due for release well before the end of this year
Old 06-13-2015, 02:30 AM

Supercharged Maloo ve
Hi
Which dealer did u order your car from?
ive ordered mine from parramatta, paid 169700,
only addition i got was paint (diamond white) and black multspoke wheels
expected delivery is 30th august

Also has anyone got any insurance quotes on the car? cheapest i found is $4200 from gio and im 31 with a very good driving record and no claims
Old 06-13-2015, 04:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by Rizk63
Hi
Which dealer did u order your car from?
ive ordered mine from parramatta, paid 169700,
only addition i got was paint (diamond white) and black multspoke wheels
expected delivery is 30th august

Also has anyone got any insurance quotes on the car? cheapest i found is $4200 from gio and im 31 with a very good driving record and no claims
Nice build spec. Didn't want H73 carbon trim? Are you getting the sedan or estate? Did you buy from Frank?

Insurance has so many variables. But running an NRMA quote for 170k agreed value (not market value) even for a 29 year old for the estate with a clean record and no loyalty discounts, with 60% NCB was ~$2800. If they were 36 years old it would be ~$2400. With typical discount for a 36 year old it was ~$2000. This is for a postcode within 10km of the CBD. So many variables but sounds like it's quite steep for you. Perhaps play with the quote tool and figure out if you change certain things what is causing the increase. Postcode may play a big role. Report back, it would be good to know the reason(s).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Has anyone taken delivery c63s in Australia