Sponsored by:

My new Brilliant Blue C63S Sedan!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 10:51 AM

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
2020 E63S
My new Brilliant Blue C63S Sedan!!

Hey, so I finally picked up the Brilliant Blue C63S that I had been waiting for since November. It was supposed to arrive only in May or so, and therefore I decided to give up and get a black coupe because I'd be out of town for a lot of the summer and want to have enough time to enjoy the car before I left it parked for a couple months. However, the day before I went to pick up the black coupe, my salesperson calls and tells me my Brilliant Blue sedan had just arrived. I was in shock and seeing it at the dealership put me in awe. Unfortunately she got dirty the second day of ownership since it started raining during a nightly joyride, and I haven't gotten around to cleaning her, so the pictures I took won't be as high quality. A buddy of mine brought his M5 for us to take some pictures together, so that's why the M5 is there haha. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these pictures because I sure do enjoy this car!

I've been having trouble uploading the pictures onto here, so here's an imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/MTXSz
Old 04-17-2017, 03:19 PM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
2016 C63s Sedan
Originally Posted by ggonzaga
Hey, so I finally picked up the Brilliant Blue C63S that I had been waiting for since November. It was supposed to arrive only in May or so, and therefore I decided to give up and get a black coupe because I'd be out of town for a lot of the summer and want to have enough time to enjoy the car before I left it parked for a couple months. However, the day before I went to pick up the black coupe, my salesperson calls and tells me my Brilliant Blue sedan had just arrived. I was in shock and seeing it at the dealership put me in awe. Unfortunately she got dirty the second day of ownership since it started raining during a nightly joyride, and I haven't gotten around to cleaning her, so the pictures I took won't be as high quality. A buddy of mine brought his M5 for us to take some pictures together, so that's why the M5 is there haha. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these pictures because I sure do enjoy this car!

I've been having trouble uploading the pictures onto here, so here's an imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/MTXSz
Absolutely beautiful. Congrats.

I've got a Polar White sedan... with all chrome deleted (looks nice)... but your car is my first choice... totally jealous. Enjoy.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:56 PM

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts
2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
LOVE Brilliant Blue! Best color, IMO.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
Great looking car.
Nice addition for the projected emblem. I had it on my CLS. Care to give me a link to it?
Old 04-21-2017, 08:29 AM

2020 E63S
Originally Posted by Palpatine
Absolutely beautiful. Congrats.

I've got a Polar White sedan... with all chrome deleted (looks nice)... but your car is my first choice... totally jealous. Enjoy.
Thank you!!
Old 04-21-2017, 08:30 AM

2020 E63S
Originally Posted by emericr
Great looking car.
Nice addition for the projected emblem. I had it on my CLS. Care to give me a link to it?
Hey, so this actually came from factory. It wasn't on the build website on mbusa.com, but I asked my salesperson and on his end he was able to add it when he was special ordering the car. I could look for the part number if that helps
Old 04-23-2017, 08:48 PM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
2018 750i Msport, 2018 Range Rover Autobiography, 2019 C63, 2017 F Type R
I would love the part number for the amg logo projector as well.