Sponsored by:

Learn Me on 2015 C63P SE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 08:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VW GTI
Learn Me on 2015 C63P SE

Looks like a good number of '15/'16 C63's are hitting the pre-owned market recently at tempting prices... Most likely from 24 mos. lease returns, demos, and courtesy vehicles... MB Financial is also offering attractive finance rates to move 'em...

Anyway, came across a nice one that I'm seriously considering picking up. It's a low mileage (<15k miles) CPO 2015 C63P (Special Edition) from a local dealer. I don't even know what the the "P" indicates... Also don't know much about the Special Edition model. This particular vehicle comes with AMG PE, Lighting pkg, MM pkg, Heads Up display, and some other cosmetic options. It has had 2 owners and MSRP was $81K...

I would appreciate it if someone could provide some enlightenment on this specific model. Anything to look out for mechanically? Is this indeed a special car?

Also, out of curiosity, is there a site or service that provides information regarding how much a dealer paid for a vehicle on trade or at auction? If I decide to dive in and purchase the car, I want to go in with as much data as possible. Any suggestions as to what figure I should start negotiations?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by poops; 08-05-2017 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63s Sedan (W205)
I'm also looking for one. Did you ever end up buying one? I can't seem to figure out what the "P" means either. I thought it was for the Edition 1 but now I'm seeing some that are not edition one but still have the P.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:47 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2016 C63s
Originally Posted by poops
Looks like a good number of '15/'16 C63's are hitting the pre-owned market recently at tempting prices... Most likely from 24 mos. lease returns, demos, and courtesy vehicles... MB Financial is also offering attractive finance rates to move 'em...

Anyway, came across a nice one that I'm seriously considering picking up. It's a low mileage (<15k miles) CPO 2015 C63P (Special Edition) from a local dealer. I don't even know what the the "P" indicates... Also don't know much about the Special Edition model. This particular vehicle comes with AMG PE, Lighting pkg, MM pkg, Heads Up display, and some other cosmetic options. It has had 2 owners and MSRP was $81K...

I would appreciate it if someone could provide some enlightenment on this specific model. Anything to look out for mechanically? Is this indeed a special car?

Also, out of curiosity, is there a site or service that provides information regarding how much a dealer paid for a vehicle on trade or at auction? If I decide to dive in and purchase the car, I want to go in with as much data as possible. Any suggestions as to what figure I should start negotiations?

Thanks in advance!

$81K Seems insanely high for a two owner, 3 year old car. You can buy a new one for that price. What am I missing? Ask them for $20K and you be on to something. Otherwise id move on. I'm not sure but the P might be for Edition 1 cars. Don't hold me to that
Old 08-11-2017, 12:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63s Sedan (W205)
Originally Posted by dforman15
$81K Seems insanely high for a two owner, 3 year old car. You can buy a new one for that price. What am I missing? Ask them for $20K and you be on to something. Otherwise id move on. I'm not sure but the P might be for Edition 1 cars. Don't hold me to that
Pretty sure he was saying the original MSRP was $81k, not the asking price. Don't think he said how much the asking price was. There are a few CPO C63s on mbusa for around $65k-$66k though.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:02 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2016 C63s
Originally Posted by WhiteC63s
Pretty sure he was saying the original MSRP was $81k, not the asking price. Don't think he said how much the asking price was. There are a few CPO C63s on mbusa for around $65k-$66k though.

Correct, He said was $81K. my bad