Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Need help picking color

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c36s
Need help picking color

So i am currently in the process of ordering a 2018 c63s sedan. I'm getting the Red Pepper/Black Nappa leather interior, performance bucket seats, and carbon fiber trim. On the exterior the wheels are gonna be black and i'm getting the night package as well as the carbon fiber package that covers the mirror housings and rear spoiler. Maintenance is not a problem for me and I want a color that will look nice with all the black and carbon fiber on the exterior. The colors im debating between are polar white, designo diamond white metallic, and brilliant blue metallic. So fellow mercedes lovers, what color?
(also pictures are great if you guys could post them)
Old 08-14-2017, 09:45 PM

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts
19 E63s
magno selenite grey for sure if you want to stand out.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c36s
Originally Posted by jkob5
magno selenite grey for sure if you want to stand out.
I tried to get it but they dont offer it on the c63s sedan only the coupe.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:50 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Manaan
So i am currently in the process of ordering a 2018 c63s sedan. I'm getting the Red Pepper/Black Nappa leather interior, performance bucket seats, and carbon fiber trim. On the exterior the wheels are gonna be black and i'm getting the night package as well as the carbon fiber package that covers the mirror housings and rear spoiler. Maintenance is not a problem for me and I want a color that will look nice with all the black and carbon fiber on the exterior. The colors im debating between are polar white, designo diamond white metallic, and brilliant blue metallic. So fellow mercedes lovers, what color?
(also pictures are great if you guys could post them)
This comes up a lot but really it's such a personal individual thing you shouldn't have to rely on other people to make up your mind or decision for you, I'm sure there's a colour you already prefer and that's the one you should select, if not then just spend more time at the showroom/s or on the net to eyeball/explore further which one you prefer
Old 08-15-2017, 08:28 AM

Received 184 Likes on 141 Posts
/////PRO
Huge pearl white fan normally, but the Mercedes diamond white has a "flem" yellow tint to it in certain lighting which I could not stand, so eliminated that.

polar white is a nice pure white, can make dimensions appear a bit bigger, so make sure happy and ok with that. My '14 sedan was this color.

if a blue fan, it's a great blue, just make sure something you'd be happy with long term.

You need to be happy with it long term, not us, I went through the same process months ago, you will agonize over it and probably change your mind several times. Ask some people closer to you who know you, and weigh that with what will put a smile on your face.