Dinantronics Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 C63 AMG
Dinantronics Review

Hello all,

First of as a former member of m3 post and audizine this board seems less active for some reason... not sure why. Anyhow thank you to Golan at Autotalent for getting me the tuner promptly and for a good price, I highly recommend him. I did not do the install as to preserve warranty and had it done at a Dinan Pro shop. I have a base model.. .and chose the base with the some options I desired because I intended to tune the car almost right away and am glad I went with that option as I got a nice price on the my 18 brand new.

As for the tuner... it met my expectations. The power delivery seems smoother I don't notice as much of a drop off up top though this could just be cause more power is being made. I feel like this power level is what the car should have come with stock you can definitely notice the bump in power just driving around but if you want to remain docile in comfort mode that is also doable and makes stop and go traffic even more enjoyable as your torque is noticeably higher. The exhaust note seems slightly deeper and I note more pops/crackles. As for objective data having done a few runs in Mexico pre and post it seems to have dropped my 60-130 by about 1 second consistently which I think is impressive and definitely worth the cost given that you have less potential issues with warranty with this setup. Traction doesn't seem to be that bad of an issue up top from 3rd gear rolls but from a stop you definitely are going to light up the tires more. I will likely be going to either 295s or 305s when these stock tires putter out. Overall I am very happy with this mod and can say I'd recommend it.

Last edited by rekrul; 06-10-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W213 E63
Nice congrats, it's a sweet tune!
Old 06-12-2018, 09:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'16 E63s Wagon
Originally Posted by rekrul
Hello all,

First of as a former member of m3 post and audizine this board seems less active for some reason... not sure why. Anyhow thank you to Golan at Autotalent for getting me the tuner promptly and for a good price, I highly recommend him. I did not do the install as to preserve warranty and had it done at a Dinan Pro shop. I have a base model.. .and chose the base with the some options I desired because I intended to tune the car almost right away and am glad I went with that option as I got a nice price on the my 18 brand new.

As for the tuner... it met my expectations. The power delivery seems smoother I don't notice as much of a drop off up top though this could just be cause more power is being made. I feel like this power level is what the car should have come with stock you can definitely notice the bump in power just driving around but if you want to remain docile in comfort mode that is also doable and makes stop and go traffic even more enjoyable as your torque is noticeably higher. The exhaust note seems slightly deeper and I note more pops/crackles. As for objective data having done a few runs in Mexico pre and post it seems to have dropped my 60-130 by about 1 second consistently which I think is impressive and definitely worth the cost given that you have less potential issues with warranty with this setup. Traction doesn't seem to be that bad of an issue up top from 3rd gear rolls but from a stop you definitely are going to light up the tires more. I will likely be going to either 295s or 305s when these stock tires putter out. Overall I am very happy with this mod and can say I'd recommend it.
Thanks.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:43 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
Enjoy it my friend!