C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

➤ SSR PERFORMANCE COMPETITION SERIES DOWNPIPES $1299 *BEST QUALITY & BEST PRICE*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
AMG
➤ SSR PERFORMANCE COMPETITION SERIES DOWNPIPES $1299 *BEST QUALITY & BEST PRICE*

We would like to introduce our all new Mercedes Benz C63 AMG W205 M177 Competition Series Downpipes!

Our engineers have worked hard putting each and everyone one of these products through rigorous R&D to optimize flow and increase horsepower. You will notice detailed and unique design improvements in various different areas of our solutions. Each and every part has been installed and run on our test 2016 C63s for the past 10 months including test cycles on both the dyno and the track. Fitment, longevity, and looks have all been optimized to the absolute best of our abilities. We offer a 100% Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty with our downpipes and on all products under our brand name. Our goal is to not only provide the best that our quality has to offer but the absolute best in price as well. For this we are coming out at the introductory price of only $1299! This makes this set of downpipes the best priced option in the mandrel bent 304ss / 3 inch piping / lifetime warranty category in the world!

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA!
READY TO SHIP OUT TODAY!
Click here to order now ➤ CLICK HERE TO ORDER ON SALE FOR ONLY $1299

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA!
READY TO SHIP OUT TODAY!
ONLY $1299!
Click here to order now ➤ CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR OUR SPECIAL INTRO PRICE OF $1299

KEY FEATURES
- 3" SS 304 Mandrel Bent Aerospace Grade Material
-Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
-Replaces Restrictive Factory Downpipes for maximum HP gains
-Mono-block Machined Stainless Steel V-Bands to avoid any possibility of an exhaust leak
-Unleashes the raw power and sound of your twin turbo V8
-Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
-Made in the USA
-FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
-LIFETIME WARRANTY (read below)
Every single set of downpipes is fitted to the same EXACT, proven, jig to guarantee, direct bolt-on, perfect fitment every time. Our downpipes are crafted using ONLY certified 304 Stainless Steel that is then hand TIG welded by our Certified Professional TIG Welder right here in Orange County, CA. Completely precision CNC machined mono-block lipless / stepless V-band flange transition design. No Hassle LIFETIME warranty

SOUND CLIP

POWER FIGURES
+117 HP / +114 TQ when paired with our Stage 2 ECU Tune (Can be run without an ECU tune but will cause a CEL. No harm in anyway shape or form by running these downpipes without a tune.)

FITMENT / APPLICATIONS
2015+ Mercedes Benz W205 C63 / C63s (all trims)

This product is in stock and ready to ship out today! Here at SSR Performance Customer Service is our #1 priority. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM us here, email us at info@SSR-Performance.com, or give us a call at (800) 438-2808!

Sincerely,
Shah @ SSR Performance

Please feel free to contact us for any questions that you may have!
Email: info@SSR-Performance.com
Phone: (800) 438-2808
Instagram: @SSRperformance (follow us to stay updated!)
590 W Freedom Ave Orange, CA 92865 (open by appointment)​

Last edited by SSR Performance; 08-27-2019 at 12:05 PM. Reason: fixed pricing
Old 10-10-2018, 09:41 PM

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
‘17 GT F1A E85 Monster ‘16 C63s
Tig welds look badass! Is the rest of the exhaust stock aside from downpipes in your video?
The following users liked this post:
SSR Performance (10-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 02:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Originally Posted by gOt BoOsT
Tig welds look badass! Is the rest of the exhaust stock aside from downpipes in your video?
Thank you very much for the kind words! Yes! The whole exhaust is stock other than our SSR Performance downpipes.

Shah @ SSR Performance

Last edited by SSR Performance; 10-11-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:57 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2021 C63S AMG, 2020 Mclaren 600lt Spider
can you guys only sell the bottom section? i was thinking about getting a secondary cat delete and welding on the second half of a 2 piece downpipe.
The following users liked this post:
jatt143 (10-16-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 05:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 178 Likes on 143 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E63s AMG
This looks amazing... Very interested! Thanks for posting up on the forum! Will probably be placing order soon -- do you have any options for catted downpipes? Ceramic coating? How long will the promotional price be available? Thanks!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 c63
I come from a BMW 335is and when purchasing downpipes they had an option to get an "O2 sensor fix" to trick the computer so no engine light would display. Is there anything similar along the lines of that for the c63 besides a tune?
Old 10-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Originally Posted by DavidZhu
can you guys only sell the bottom section? i was thinking about getting a secondary cat delete and welding on the second half of a 2 piece downpipe.
Hey man! Let me shoot you a PM, we dont normally sell only the bottom section, but always willing to help a member out We will figure it out for you. PM incoming!

Originally Posted by skim7x
This looks amazing... Very interested! Thanks for posting up on the forum! Will probably be placing order soon -- do you have any options for catted downpipes? Ceramic coating? How long will the promotional price be available? Thanks!
Thank you very much for the kind words Awesome! Can't wait to see your order come in. I will make sure to have it overnighted for you. We do not have options for catted downpipes just yet, if we get a lot of requests for it we may look into it. We can get this ceramic coated for you for an additional $250. We don't have a definitive timeline on how long we will be keeping the promotional price. If it gets a lot of interest we may just keep it longer for you guys

Originally Posted by ManveerS
I come from a BMW 335is and when purchasing downpipes they had an option to get an "O2 sensor fix" to trick the computer so no engine light would display. Is there anything similar along the lines of that for the c63 besides a tune?
There is no true "fix" for downpipes. They only work about half the time. You are probably referring to the electronic ones. We don't want to offer a product that may or may not work so we just choose not to offer it. I promise you you wont regret getting a stage 2 tune to accompany these downpipes

Shah @ SSR Performance
Old 10-11-2018, 02:00 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
2016 c63s
Originally Posted by ManveerS
bump, very interested.

anyone know which part of the factory warranty is voided by doing downpipes?
Old 10-11-2018, 05:17 PM

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts
C63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by DaRuzzian
bump, very interested.

anyone know which part of the factory warranty is voided by doing downpipes?
Powertrain...
Old 10-11-2018, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold my M4 2 days ago, just bought a 2019 C63s Coupe! Will be delivering in January!
new to the amg world, just purchased the 2019 c63s coupe which will be arriving in january! does the transmission need to be dropped to install downpipes as I have heard that from a few people? since the 2019 has a DCT now, are the downpipes the same? I heard the 2019 has larger turbos but not sure if that is a rumor or not. thank you for your help as I am new to the mercedes world, coming from a BMW M4 which was very mod friendly lol
Old 10-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Originally Posted by stealthamg
new to the amg world, just purchased the 2019 c63s coupe which will be arriving in january! does the transmission need to be dropped to install downpipes as I have heard that from a few people? since the 2019 has a DCT now, are the downpipes the same? I heard the 2019 has larger turbos but not sure if that is a rumor or not. thank you for your help as I am new to the mercedes world, coming from a BMW M4 which was very mod friendly lol
Congratulations man! I myself am pretty excited to get behind the wheel of the 19 C63 just to see what that DCT feels like. Also interested to see if our downpipes will fit the new 19's. Won't know until I get a chance to have one at our facility for test fitting I suppose. As you probably already know, we have a lot of experience when it comes to the M3 / M4 so it will be interesting to see how this new C63 compares!

As mentioned above, if you want to choose not to drop your transmission then you can cut your stock downpipes in half and then use a two piece downpipe like ours and have no issue installing (assuming that these will fit that car with the new transmission). The next best route would be dropping the transmission.

Shah @ SSR Performance
Old 10-11-2018, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold my M4 2 days ago, just bought a 2019 C63s Coupe! Will be delivering in January!
Okay great sounds good! Mine won't be here till January anyways so I will be waiting to see if those downpipes do fit! who knows maybe you won't have to drop the tranny this time but we shall see! Thanks for the reply!
Old 10-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Originally Posted by stealthamg
Okay great sounds good! Mine won't be here till January anyways so I will be waiting to see if those downpipes do fit! who knows maybe you won't have to drop the tranny this time but we shall see! Thanks for the reply!
That would be awesome!! Of course! Hope to hear from you soon.

Shah @ SSR Performance
Old 10-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Hey guys! Here is an in depth and in detail look at our current finished batch of C63 downpipes that are ready to ship! (disregard the music hahahah) Take a look at this video to see what kind of quality you can expect to show up at your front door. Not only do we provide amazing quality but also the best customer service!! Any of our past customers can attest to that. Let me know if you have any questions at all. To order now simply click on this link > CLICK HERE <

Old 10-12-2018, 06:10 PM

Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts
MY17 C63s Sedan
Hi!

So I am not sure from seeing the images and video if these downpipes have mounting brackets welded on or not? I've seen other downpipes which has brackets.

Thanks!
Old 10-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Originally Posted by amg8
Hi!

So I am not sure from seeing the images and video if these downpipes have mounting brackets welded on or not? I've seen other downpipes which has brackets.

Thanks!
The downpipes do not have mounting brackets welded on, as from all of our testing we have noticed that they are not necessary when the cat is removed due to the significant decrease in weight. We have tested this on many different applications, including the BMW aftermarket downpipes that we make and have not had a single issue.

We offer a lifetime warranty on these downpipes and all of our other downpipes that we produce because we are 100% confident in the structural integrity of our design. Do know that if anything does happen to go wrong we are always here to honor our warranty and replace your product, no questions asked. Thank you for your question

Shah @ SSR Performance
Old 10-16-2018, 05:14 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2018 C63s AMG
Originally Posted by DavidZhu
+1 if you guys do sell them.. ill get one too
Old 10-17-2018, 03:00 PM

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts
'17 AMG C63S Edition 1 Coupe, '18 AMG C63S Convertible, '19 AMG GLS63
I'd be interested in a DP with a GESi high flow cat Tryin to avoid the strong unburnt fuel smell on the daily driver...
Old 10-17-2018, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 283 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by FDNewbie
I'd be interested in a DP with a GESi high flow cat Tryin to avoid the strong unburnt fuel smell on the daily driver...
I am getting a custom built DP with GESI cats installed in it. Wonder how free flowing the gesi cat is over factory. Apparently CEL problem is completely solved with GESI cats, so no custom tune required.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by munis
I am getting a custom built DP with GESI cats installed in it. Wonder how free flowing the gesi cat is over factory. Apparently CEL problem is completely solved with GESI cats, so no custom tune required.
They're the best and among the highest flowing cats available. And they make an application rated for 500 - 850 hp, so I think we should be ok It's 300 cell; not sure what OEM is, but with the need to meet strict 50 (not 49 state) emissions standards, I'd assume they use a lot more cells (more restriction). https://vibrantperformance.com/catal...Path=1527_1326
Old 10-17-2018, 04:38 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2018 C63 Cabriolet
OEM cats are 600 cell count front and 400 cell rear.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:44 PM

So dropping to a single 300 cell would be a substantial difference in flow. SSR?
Old 10-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Originally Posted by FDNewbie
So dropping to a single 300 cell would be a substantial difference in flow. SSR?
Hahah yes it should be! Curious to see if it gets rid of the CEL. Keep us updated! It will also increase cost significantly of course haha. If it works it works though!

Shah @ SSR Performance
Old 10-20-2018, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by SSR Performance
Hahah yes it should be! Curious to see if it gets rid of the CEL. Keep us updated! It will also increase cost significantly of course haha. If it works it works though!

Shah @ SSR Performance
Oh I'm not paying for a DP AND the headache of paying someone to modify it to insert a high flow cat. I was suggesting YOU guys make a DP w/ a GESI cat, because if your quality is as good as it looks, and with your aggressive pricing and lifetime warranty, you'll be the #1 option in the market. Many ppl don't want open DPs due to the noise and smell. A 300 cell cat would be the best of both worlds. Hopefully you can offer this as an option.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Bump for the happy holidays!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ➤ SSR PERFORMANCE COMPETITION SERIES DOWNPIPES $1299 *BEST QUALITY & BEST PRICE*