C63S won’t start

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w205 c63
C63S won’t start

hello Guys,

I need your help! I just bought a w205 C63S with theft damage. There are some parts stolen like the front calipers, headlights, steer with airbag, side mirrors and rear diffuser.
First of all the car was starting normally and running nice. Now yesterday I transported the car to a different facility where I have more space fixing the car.
When I tried to take of the car from the transport it wouldnt start anymore.
My question is what can it be? I’m a bit worried because I have never seen this before.
Can it be a simple electronical fault because so many parts are missing and the cpu is a bit upset?

Thank you all for your help. I added a video of it.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:46 AM

w205 c63
Here is the video!
Attached Files
File Type: mov
c63s.MOV (694.9 KB, 90 views)
Old 02-03-2019, 05:29 AM

Received 87 Likes on 83 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Saloon
I really don't have any answers for you but a few questions. You wrote the car was running smoothly, did you turn off the car
and start it your self without anything external attached to it? Are you sure that between the time you saw it running and the
time you tried to start it no parts had been misappropriated form it? (<- Does that sentence really make any sense??) Who
started the car when it was running? Looks like you need a MB mechanic to take a look at it...
Old 02-03-2019, 12:47 PM

w205 c63
Originally Posted by guhvies
I really don't have any answers for you but a few questions. You wrote the car was running smoothly, did you turn off the car
and start it your self without anything external attached to it? Are you sure that between the time you saw it running and the
time you tried to start it no parts had been misappropriated form it? (<- Does that sentence really make any sense??) Who
started the car when it was running? Looks like you need a MB mechanic to take a look at it...
Indeed the car was running smooth in the morning. Then I started the car again 2 hours later and it didn't fire up. Yes there was nothing different exactly the same only it has been on transport.
So the only thing I can think off is that the CPU got crazy and didn't know what to do anymore since there are so many parts missing.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:51 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2018 GLC 63 AMG Coupe
Possibly tripped fuel pump crash relay during transport?

Not enough info to diagnose possible problem i.e.: do you have spark, fuel, accessories work etc...