MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63/C63S AMG (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-c63s-amg-215/)
-   -   Autovlog Video Review of 2019 C63S Coupe (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-c63s-amg/749520-autovlog-video-review-2019-c63s-coupe.html)

C6Jeff 07-05-2019 04:04 PM

Autovlog Video Review of 2019 C63S Coupe

Check this out on YouTube. He know what he's talking about.

mrguitar 07-05-2019 04:48 PM

Really? You like this guy, C6Jeff? I can't stand his videos, personally...hahaha

I'd much rather watch Mr. AMG's reviews...or even that Autofegul dude. I even liked watching that Alaatin guy's reviews--he has a really high-quality camera. LOL

JWreck 07-05-2019 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by mrguitar (Post 7795425)
Really? You like this guy, C6Jeff? I can't stand his videos, personally...hahaha

I'd much rather watch Mr. AMG's reviews...or even that Autofegul dude. I even liked watching that Alaatin guy's reviews--he has a really high-quality camera. LOL

Gonna have to agree here.

Radon 07-05-2019 05:18 PM

I thought the point was he's talking about how AMG f*cked up the exhaust sound. And I'm not so sure they haven't piped it through the speakers to boot.

mrguitar 07-05-2019 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Radon (Post 7795448)
I thought the point was he's talking about how AMG f*cked up the exhaust sound. And I'm not so sure they haven't piped it through the speakers to boot.

ahh i see. i thought it was a general post about the autovlog guy being an expert, in general; not specifically on the exhaust issue (which I agreed he knew and understood that point in the other thread about the pops and crackles)...he's definitely not wrong on that subject

...but he's still a meathead. LOL

Radon 07-05-2019 05:41 PM

I'm just happy Autovlog complained about it in such a frank manner, because it will get much, much more attention now. I hope it negatively impacts Mercedes C63 sales to the point they feel they have to do something about it.

jasonbrent 07-05-2019 05:55 PM

This person is hard to watch. Very little content relative to rambling, in my opinion. :/

-j

mrguitar 07-05-2019 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by jasonbrent (Post 7795472)
This person is hard to watch. Very little content relative to rambling, in my opinion. :/

-j

you think this one is bad, try watching some of his earlier videos. I forced myself to watch some of them before since i was so interested in the C63 early on, and he seemed to make a new video like every week...but his tone and content is so boring and cloyingly annoying...and like you say, his tendency for constant irrelevant discourse is just grating. just look at his video titles...can you say "click bait?" "let me scare all my followers by telling them i'm planning to sell my C63." and then the next week, "should i keep the c63?" then "i've decided to sell the C63." Hahaha...he needs a video for each thought cycle. hahaha...i just skip him usually when he comes up in my search results. anyway, just my fun little rant on this meathead. LOL

ezatnova 07-05-2019 08:06 PM

Dude just rambles and repeatedly pushes his awful sunglasses back up after they slide down. This is one of his best videos though. Valid and thorough analysis of the new sad state of the exhaust sound from AMG. It is also enough of a detriment that I’d never consider a facelift without a tune to correct it.

mbny1234 07-05-2019 08:26 PM

Wow surprised by the hate for autovlog. I think he's a pretty cool guy. I enjoy watching his videos and I feel they are pretty informative.
Ok maybe his titles could sometimes seem click bait but a lot of YouTubers do that. Can't hate him for wanting views.
AutoVlog seems like down to earth, humble guy. Wish more people were like him.

Kirill98 07-05-2019 11:23 PM

Whats with the hate train?? Autovlog is a pretty easy going guy, I enjoy watching some of his videos.

benzbell 07-05-2019 11:46 PM

He's out there hustling and I respect that. His Youtube business enabled him to purchase his dream car a Ferrari F12. So he is definitely doing something right. I enjoy watching some of his videos as well. Go Mike.

AMGC 07-06-2019 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by mbny1234 (Post 7795600)
Wow surprised by the hate for autovlog. I think he's a pretty cool guy. I enjoy watching his videos and I feel they are pretty informative.
Ok maybe his titles could sometimes seem click bait but a lot of YouTubers do that. Can't hate him for wanting views.
AutoVlog seems like down to earth, humble guy. Wish more people were like him.

The dude is absolutely clueless about cars

ezatnova 07-06-2019 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by benzbell (Post 7795687)
He's out there hustling and I respect that. His Youtube business enabled him to purchase his dream car a Ferrari F12. So he is definitely doing something right. I enjoy watching some of his videos as well. Go Mike.

$3,500/month for 7 years. He’d better hope that youtube cash keeps rolling in big time.

KAHBOOM 07-06-2019 07:53 AM

I don’t understand the hate either. Some of his videos are better than others yes. And there are other channels with better content. But the guy does seem like a down to earth dude.

And if one can make a living off YouTube videos, why not. Doesn’t affect me one bit and no one is forcing anyone to watch.

:nix:

benzbell 07-06-2019 08:02 AM

At the end of the day these guys are all hustling and making it happen. As long as they aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law. More power to them. I could careless what they look like or how they tilt their sunglasses or any other trivial criticism most people wouldn't even give a second thought to.

Kirill98 07-06-2019 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by benzbell (Post 7795802)
At the end of the day these guys are all hustling and making it happen. As long as they aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law. More power to them. I could careless what they look like or how they tilt their sunglasses or any other trivial criticism most people wouldn't even give a second thought to.

Well said. From my experience, those people who talk about “not a real job” amongst other things are just jealous. Simple as that. I have a coupe friends who are youtubers as well and they hear stuff like this almost on the daily. They are just mad that they make their yearly salaries in a month. I myself, on the other hand. Look up to them and motivate myself even harder.

AMGC 07-06-2019 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kirill98 (Post 7795862)
Well said. From my experience, those people who talk about “not a real job” amongst other things are just jealous. Simple as that. I have a coupe friends who are youtubers as well and they hear stuff like this almost on the daily. They are just mad that they make their yearly salaries in a month. I myself, on the other hand. Look up to them and motivate myself even harder.

I too believe that if you can make it happen, then for sure do it! What I was trying to say after a night cap was that far too much respect is automatically given to these guys with car "vlogs", when guys like AV really didn't know more than a teenage girl about cars when starting his channel and still struggles to grasp car knowledge. If he didn't happen to land the channel name Autovlog; I don't believe anyone would watch his channel. There is no reason to "look up to them." Make your own fortune with labor or knowledge; not butterfly kisses, account followers, and selfies looking up to people that simply make a video car diary lol.

FLC63s 07-06-2019 11:27 AM

I tried

I tried my own channel once...

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...8f8adc1db.jpeg

JWreck 07-06-2019 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by benzbell (Post 7795687)

I only meant that I don’t enjoy watching his channel. If he can make money, go for it. Even if he loses money but is doing what he loves, who am I to judge? I just pass by his content most of the time. :)

Kirill98 07-06-2019 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by AMGC (Post 7795893)
I too believe that if you can make it happen, then for sure do it! What I was trying to say after a night cap was that far too much respect is automatically given to these guys with car "vlogs", when guys like AV really didn't know more than a teenage girl about cars when starting his channel and still struggles to grasp car knowledge. If he didn't happen to land the channel name Autovlog; I don't believe anyone would watch his channel. There is no reason to "look up to them." Make your own fortune with labor or knowledge; not butterfly kisses, account followers, and selfies looking up to people that simply make a video car diary lol.

By looking up to them meaning surrounding yourself with successful people to make yourself strive even more.

AMGC 07-06-2019 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Kirill98 (Post 7795919)
By looking up to them meaning surrounding yourself with successful people to make yourself strive even more.

Yeah dude but you are talking about a group of mostly lucky people that are ONLINE. Surround yourself with smart hard workers in your ACTUAL life and you will do a lot better than wishing on a star for people to watch videos of yourself.

Kirill98 07-06-2019 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by AMGC (Post 7795936)
Yeah dude but you are talking about a group of mostly lucky people that are ONLINE. Surround yourself with smart hard workers in your ACTUAL life and you will do a lot better than wishing on a star for people to watch videos of yourself.

I actually work online myself, you needa stop assuming man without knowing anything about another persons life.

AMGC 07-06-2019 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Kirill98 (Post 7795950)
I actually work online myself, you needa stop assuming man without knowing anything about another persons life.

Please feel free to fill me in on your work, but doesn't make the fanboy stuff not corny man. Just saying today's society idolizes those who got lucky and make an easy well paid living over those who have endlessly worked and perfected a skill or business.

Kirill98 07-06-2019 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by AMGC (Post 7795959)
Please feel free to fill me in on your work, but doesn't make the fanboy stuff not corny man. Just saying.

Management and marketing agency.