Notices

SoCal PhotoShoot March.9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 Focus RS
SoCal PhotoShoot March.9

We are having a Professional Photoshoot, 50 Buks will get you 4 professional models with your car in high resolution photos that can be blown up to make one sick poster ..... A professional photoshoot and food/drinks are included and UNLIMITED shots. This will be a Urban themed photoshoot. PM for details and or questions, open to all makes and models, this is a great opportunity for a great price. So lets see the interest! Location and time are yet TBD, Date will be March 9
Model Meeting coming up very soon, those that are interested/attending will be welcome to come!

We have our meeting location FEB 28th IHOP 1113 S. Baldwin Ave 91007 CA. We will start the meeting at 830 sharp. Please try to be there 8pm-ish . This meeting is for any person interested/attending in the shoot and also you can meet the photographer one on one and see sample shots then decide if this is for you, If you like what you see, the fees are due at this meeting, if you think this is not for you, you can walk right out and no harm no foul, NO PRESSURE.

If you cant make this meeting, please call/text me at 818.391.0092 and well go from there...My name is LEO, if i don't answer, PLEASE leave a detailed message and I WILL call you back
If you leave no message I CANT HELP YOU....

These are just some sample shots:

Last edited by MBZtuner911rs; 02-08-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 PM

03 Focus RS
Any Takers guys???
Old 02-17-2013, 09:44 PM

03 Focus RS
Ok guys, location, models are all secure, if anyone is interested, you know where to find us, hope to see you all at the meeting!