ViseeO MBU-1000 Bluetooth adapter for Nokia 6310i etc cradles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG, CL500, Jag StypeR, SLK200, Aygo, Audi TT
ViseeO MBU-1000 Bluetooth adapter for Nokia 6310i etc cradles

FYI

I have manged to secure a bulk stock of ViseeO MBU-1000 adapter which allows you to throw away your old Nokia (6310i for instance) and pick up any Bluetooth mobile and use that instead.

The adapter is teh same shape etc as the Nokia 6310i mobile and sits in the cradle, Use a BT mobile after pairing it and you can keep your shiny new mobile in your pocket - the adapter picks up the mobile via BT and on most mobiles automatically downloads your contacts ready for you to use as per normal Nokia etc. If it doesnt automatically do this you can PUSH your contacts to download to the adapter. Its amazing - ive tested with quiet a few mobiles and all worked wonderfully. I personally have a Sony Erocsson K800i - its amazing - truly.

Anyway - in the UK at least the best price I have seen is £398.99 + postage. Forget that - I can get you them for £299.99 + Postage straight from me. Thats BRAND NEW with 12 months Warrenty. Just PM me and we'll deal with payment etc.

You wont be disappointed at all. Its a great item and liberates you from having to use that old Nokia mobile.

I can supply a list of mobiles I have tested with so far if that helps.

I can also get the MBU-2000 which allows you to do the same thing but with cars fitted with the UHI interface. Slightly more but still much cheaper than anywhere else at £325.00 + postage.

Shane
Old 06-11-2008, 09:38 PM
GLO

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
W205 C250BT & R320cdi-L V251 (sold c220 cdi Elegance)
Could you please advise how your MBU-1000 device which can connect (pair up) with 3 phones. When all 3 phones are in the car, they all say VISEEO on the Mercedes Command System. How can i identify which phone is actually connected?

So ideally it would say whose phone is actually connected! (perhaps using the BT name assigned to the phone)

thanks
Old 06-12-2008, 04:07 AM

Hi there

IF for instance you decide to take ALL 3 phones you have paired into the car at the same time, it chooses the mobile that was FIRST paired as priority. From what I can remember in the instructions you can change this but as default, it will always pick the FIRST paired mobile, then the second and finally the third. On my CL it doesnt say Viseeo it say IN SERVICE. And it says that no matter what mobile pairs. Just remember if you take all 3 mobiles in the car at the same time it will always pick the FISRT paired - if it doesnt find that it chooses the Second paired and then finally the third. It will NOT connect all 3 phones at the same time. In fact does ANY BT setup out there do that?

Shanusanus
Old 06-12-2008, 04:16 PM
GLO

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
W205 C250BT & R320cdi-L V251 (sold c220 cdi Elegance)
Thanks.

Do you know how it would handle the following situation.

Lets say i have 3 paired devices. A, B and C in that order.

I hope into the car with phones B and C. Both have BT on.

B connects as it has priority over C.

But when phone B leaves the car, C will connect (this is logical)

But when phone B returns, and C has an active link with the MBU1000, will it recognise that B has come back and then drop C for B?

Thanks (hope that wasnt a riddle for anyone)
Old 06-12-2008, 06:01 PM

ha - funny.

Ok its not that hard to answer really.

The Viseeo Adapter will not 'drop' a paired connection UNTIL you switch off the Comand unit or turn off the car. SO in your scenario, if C is paired already then bringin phone B into the car will not make the adapter automatically pair with B. It will stay paired with C UNTIL you switch of the car and on again - at seeing 2 paired phones it will then choose to connect to phone B

I hope this answers your question. BTW , are you really likely to have 3 phones in the car with you all at the same time?