MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   CL-Class (W215) (https://mbworld.org/forums/cl-class-w215-6/)
-   -   My experience with bekkers.com (https://mbworld.org/forums/cl-class-w215/716797-my-experience-bekkers-com.html)

v8mercedes 07-31-2018 05:39 PM

My experience with bekkers.com

Potential customers Stay Away!!!

I ordered a set AMG Floor Mats for a W215 which was advertised on their website bekkers.com. Prior to the purchase, their GM, Mr. Anthony Parham, responded to all my emails and set up the order/sale. He mentioned that the items are in stock and he had plenty of them in his warehouse and would ship out the next week.

Made a payment through wire transfer as this was the only way of payment for international customers. Order and payment was coursed in july and he confirmed it was received. Waited a week, no shipment and not even an order confirmation.

Called their customer service informed me that they were getting my order prepared. I also followd up on the order refference number and he mentioned that it will be sent to my email.

Waited for another week and no advise of shipment. I then emailed Mr. Parham and received an apologetic response a day after.

Ok, fine, give him the benefit of the doubt. I waited on. Emailed him the day he said that the order would ship and received no response.

I must have sent an email every day after his supposed commitment yet never received a response since. I called their listed number and no one answers the phone so I left messages for either fulfillment of the order or a refund. No response whatsoever.

I feel like they're screening calls as I called on different hours and different days of the week and not one of my calls pushed through. I even went as far as emailing them with a different email/identity 2 weeks after they started ignoring my calls/emails.

Now I'm down USD 163,00 since I am still out of the country and cant get a hold of these crooks. Straight up con!!!

I would understand if customer service is not a vendors strong point but completely ignoring any of my correspondence and not fulfilling an order is criminal. For a company that claims to have been in business for such a long time, I expected more decency. Not expecting much but I hope people become aware.

Stay away from this company or get swindled!!!

tusabes 08-01-2018 05:21 AM

Looks like they have an arbitration policy . I work with a lawyer specializing in arbitration that does not charge any fees to you for going after the company in arbitration , they seek payment of their fees from the business . If you need to pursue arbitration pm me

renault12ts 08-01-2018 06:44 AM

I get a 404 error when I try to get into their site.

v8mercedes 08-01-2018 04:51 PM

tusabes, you got a pm

Thanks a lot...

jerryjerry 08-18-2018 03:06 AM

Re Bekkers

I got goose bumps reading your "bekkers" pkst. I experienced the same scenario. I ordered AMG Floormats and they said 6 weeks from Germany. Two months later, i began my followup to no avail. No phone answer & no email response. I called my credit card co to investigate. They are a scam. $188 in the hole.

tusabes 08-20-2018 11:22 PM

I referred the original poster to an attorney who is pursuing bekkers right now

if you also lost money with bekkers please pm me

jerryjerry 08-21-2018 02:38 AM

Lost $$$

Yes, I lost $187.00. Thank you. Please keep me posted..email: quintanajerry@yahoo.com

Geraldius 08-22-2018 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by v8mercedes (Post 7517245)
Potential customers Stay Away!!!

I ordered a set AMG Floor Mats for a W215 which was advertised on their website bekkers.com. Prior to the purchase, their GM, Mr. Anthony Parham, responded to all my emails and set up the order/sale. He mentioned that the items are in stock and he had plenty of them in his warehouse and would ship out the next week.

Made a payment through wire transfer as this was the only way of payment for international customers. Order and payment was coursed in july and he confirmed it was received. Waited a week, no shipment and not even an order confirmation.

Called their customer service informed me that they were getting my order prepared. I also followd up on the order refference number and he mentioned that it will be sent to my email.

Waited for another week and no advise of shipment. I then emailed Mr. Parham and received an apologetic response a day after.

Ok, fine, give him the benefit of the doubt. I waited on. Emailed him the day he said that the order would ship and received no response.

I must have sent an email every day after his supposed commitment yet never received a response since. I called their listed number and no one answers the phone so I left messages for either fulfillment of the order or a refund. No response whatsoever.

I feel like they're screening calls as I called on different hours and different days of the week and not one of my calls pushed through. I even went as far as emailing them with a different email/identity 2 weeks after they started ignoring my calls/emails.

Now I'm down USD 163,00 since I am still out of the country and cant get a hold of these crooks. Straight up con!!!

I would understand if customer service is not a vendors strong point but completely ignoring any of my correspondence and not fulfilling an order is criminal. For a company that claims to have been in business for such a long time, I expected more decency. Not expecting much but I hope people become aware.

Stay away from this company or get swindled!!!

While a google search reveals that bekkers.com does indeed have a lot of complaints against them, why is the OP's post a word-for-word copy of this complaint, but for a different car, different parts, and a different amount?:
https://www.yelp.com/biz/bekkers-pow...sport-leesburg

Why would you fall for the same scam twice on two different orders?

v8mercedes 08-23-2018 03:07 PM

v8mercedes 08-23-2018 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by tusabes (Post 7534071)
I referred the original poster to an attorney who is pursuing bekkers right now

if you also lost money with bekkers please pm me

He is helping me in this case. I think a class action lawsuit will be much effectuate

v8mercedes 08-23-2018 03:24 PM

v8mercedes 08-23-2018 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Geraldius (Post 7535354)
While a google search reveals that bekkers.com does indeed have a lot of complaints against them, why is the OP's post a word-for-word copy of this complaint, but for a different car, different parts, and a different amount?:
https://www.yelp.com/biz/bekkers-pow...sport-leesburg

Why would you fall for the same scam twice on two different orders?

Geraldius, It was exactly the same experience as I did ... word by word.
For a German guy with little english proficiency it is very difficult to explain this problem. That was the reason to copy the text ....
Hope it is not a problem for you and the other members of this great forum.

v8mercedes 08-23-2018 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by jerryjerry (Post 7531918)
I got goose bumps reading your "bekkers" pkst. I experienced the same scenario. I ordered AMG Floormats and they said 6 weeks from Germany. Two months later, i began my followup to no avail. No phone answer & no email response. I called my credit card co to investigate. They are a scam. $188 in the hole.

sad to hear that you have made the same experience like me. hope we can get our money back and bekkers have to serve a big sentence.