NT510 Scanner(Height adjustment)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 10:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W210 AMG and W211 AMG
NT510 Scanner(Height adjustment)

Hello everyone,
This is my first post on the forum. I currently have 2001 CL500 and just did little work on the vehicle. I replaced complete front upper/lower control arms and ball joints, accumulators, valve cover gaskets, abc flush and abc hydraulic hose busted while driving on the freeway and thank god the abc pump is still working. However, I recently purchased a Foxwell NT510 multi system scanner for the Benz version of Amazon to pull up all the codes. In additional, I just found out that this scanner allow me to adjust the height ride for all corners and calibrate height level. But, I'm still learning all the features on this scanner and if I find something unique, I will post on the forum. Lastly, If anyone have questions about the scanner please don't hesitate to ask.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
Wow please let us know if it can set the height permanently . Most scanners will only temporarily change the height and it will revert on next restart
Old 08-16-2019, 06:29 PM

Received 793 Likes on 616 Posts
CL
lol
Old 08-26-2019, 05:36 PM

Received 793 Likes on 616 Posts
CL
Originally Posted by bayalupe
So for the record, I was wrong and the foxwell scanner CAN adjust the ride height and Ive raised it with a couple menu options, manual adjust and also by automatic..now getting a plus six where before it was at minus two, although only slightly noticeable its is indeed raised. The scanner can reset the limits on AC door controls, seat travel and it restored a bad headrest function and so much more. Not selling scanners but just want to clarify that they can do these functions which would take a star system and dealer service, otherwise.

These are Chinese scanners and the instructions arent very detailed or clear. And the menu is sort of ambiguous and redundant. You get suspension/special functions/adjust ride height/manual or automatic; and just have to play with it and see what happens..It will raise and then go back down but it does change the height.

Im looking forward to getting into the engine control settings and trying to improve mileage which I know isnt optimal. Only getting about 22 on the highway..Should be upwards of 25 in this car.
can you afford paying gas ? (joke)

Last edited by pmercury; 08-27-2019 at 01:46 PM.