CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

I have to share

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2003, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Thumbs up I have to share

I just got my car washed today, so Im feeling like I have the baddest car in the world again. I love this car, and I also have the W211 on order. As Iam pulling into my parking lot, I see an 03 CL 55 drive past me, I quickly do a U turn and follow the guy until he turns into his undrground garage, the whole time with my windows down so I can listen to the motor (it is 24 degrees out here in MD), man does that thing rumble. He turns into the garage and I give him a big thimbs up, he probably thought I was some nut following him home, but man the thing has to be just about, hands down, the baddest car I have ever laid my eyes on!!!
Old 01-15-2003, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 E55 & 1988 BMW M6
Re: I have to share

Originally posted by E55JAY
I just got my car washed today, so Im feeling like I have the baddest car in the world again. I love this car, and I also have the W211 on order. As Iam pulling into my parking lot, I see an 03 CL 55 drive past me, I quickly do a U turn and follow the guy until he turns into his undrground garage, the whole time with my windows down so I can listen to the motor (it is 24 degrees out here in MD), man does that thing rumble. He turns into the garage and I give him a big thimbs up, he probably thought I was some nut following him home, but man the thing has to be just about, hands down, the baddest car I have ever laid my eyes on!!!
sorry i missed that one - i was at montgomery grill for lunch today - 24 or not, would definitely have done the u-ey to hear that 5.5... can't wait for spring!