CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Winter snow tires and wheels for sale $1099

Old 10-29-2017, 12:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL55
Winter snow tires and wheels for sale $1099

Hi, I have a practically new set of snow tires/wheels available. Sadly I had to sell my CL55 and the buyer lived in a southern state so he did not want/need the winter tires/wheels so I took some money off the price of the car for him.

Here is what I have: Blizzak LM-32 XL 245/45R-18 snow tires with 18x8 Axis Sport XQ rims with center caps and TMPS on all 4 tires/wheels and all lug nuts with special socket. Bolt pattern is 5-112 with a 45mm offset.

I only put on around 3-4k miles on them so they are about as new as you can get without buying them brand new(tons of tread as you can see from the pics). There is no curb rash on any of the rims and no tire ever got a puncture or anything. I had them on my 2004 Mercedes CL55 and with that car I washed it at least once a week during the winter so the wheels are in basically mint shape. I did a ton of research on snow tires and found that Blizzaks is the way to go by a mile. With the summer tires on my Mercedes I could not leave the house as it was way to dangerous in a 500hp rear wheel drive car. I remember trying to go to the corner store to try it out with the first snowfall and I almost hit a tree going less than 5 mph. It was like roller skates on a ice rink. Once I got home I ordered the snow tires that night and had them rushed delivered to me. When I got them it was a night a day difference. It was like driving my front wheel drive Honda Accord. No problems all winter. I included my invoice in the listing and you can see I paid $2020.20. This is an extremely well cared for set of snow tires/rims. During the summer months they were stored with cardboard in between them so not to scratch the rims.

Please message me with any questions. I am online a lot so I will get back to you quick. I can ship if needed. Cost for shipping will depend on where you live. I live in MN. $1099
Old 11-02-2017, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL55
SOLD!!!