CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

My experience with bekkers.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 05:42 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
CL 600 '04, Porsche GT3 RS '08, CLS 500 '05, SL 500 '92
My experience with bekkers.com

Potential customers Stay Away!!!

I ordered a set AMG Floor Mats for a W215 which was advertised on their website bekkers.com. Prior to the purchase, their GM, Mr. Anthony Parham, responded to all my emails and set up the order/sale. He mentioned that the items are in stock and he had plenty of them in his warehouse and would ship out the next week.

Made a payment through wire transfer as this was the only way of payment for international customers. Order and payment was coursed in july and he confirmed it was received. Waited a week, no shipment and not even an order confirmation.

Called their customer service informed me that they were getting my order prepared. I also followd up on the order refference number and he mentioned that it will be sent to my email.

Waited for another week and no advise of shipment. I then emailed Mr. Parham and received an apologetic response a day after.

Ok, fine, give him the benefit of the doubt. I waited on. Emailed him the day he said that the order would ship and received no response.

I must have sent an email every day after his supposed commitment yet never received a response since. I called their listed number and no one answers the phone so I left messages for either fulfillment of the order or a refund. No response whatsoever.

I feel like they're screening calls as I called on different hours and different days of the week and not one of my calls pushed through. I even went as far as emailing them with a different email/identity 2 weeks after they started ignoring my calls/emails.

Now I'm down USD 163,00 since I am still out of the country and cant get a hold of these crooks. Straight up con!!!

I would understand if customer service is not a vendors strong point but completely ignoring any of my correspondence and not fulfilling an order is criminal. For a company that claims to have been in business for such a long time, I expected more decency. Not expecting much but I hope people become aware.

Stay away from this company or get swindled!!!
Old 07-31-2018, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,011 Likes on 817 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
Complain here. https://www.bbb.org/en/us You could also contact the local police dept. I had someone do something similar to me and, after contacting an investigator at the local PD, I got my money back in a few days.
The following users liked this post:
v8mercedes (08-01-2018)
Old 08-01-2018, 04:36 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
CL 600 '04, Porsche GT3 RS '08, CLS 500 '05, SL 500 '92
Many thanks for your reply. I appreciate that very much....

Hope www.bbb.org can help. Also i will contact the local police dept.

After i get some answers i will follow up the community.

Thanks again....