CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Help Please for w215 05 cl65amg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 08:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W215 cl 65 amg 2005
Help Please for w215 05 cl65amg

Hello there,
I'm in the process of removing/replacing spark pkug ane valve cover gasket. During the procedure the Intercooler must be out of the way.....long for shot. The passenger side intercooler has 2 rubbers hoses. The one on the back i know where it goes to....but the front i could not seem to figure it out. Please help. Attached is the passenger ic that i removed. The black rubber hose in the pics is what im asking to see where its connection is or it just hangs lose.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:34 PM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Benz
Originally Posted by Khoi Bung Phe
Hello there,
I'm in the process of removing/replacing spark pkug ane valve cover gasket. During the procedure the Intercooler must be out of the way.....long for shot. The passenger side intercooler has 2 rubbers hoses. The one on the back i know where it goes to....but the front i could not seem to figure it out. Please help. Attached is the passenger ic that i removed. The black rubber hose in the pics is what im asking to see where its connection is or it just hangs lose.

Look inside the hose. You broke the nipple off inside it. It's goes to a pressure sensor that is mounted on the passengers side of the ignition module that is bolted to the center area of the engine. It is bolted onto a bracket thats attached to the ignition module in the center of engine.
The following users liked this post:
biker349 (03-18-2019)