Notices
CLA 45 AMG (C118) 2019 to Present

CLA45 Akrapovic exhaust. Everyday we stray further from classical music.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2024, 11:56 PM
SPONSOR

Received 144 Likes on 81 Posts
W205 W213
CLA45 Akrapovic exhaust. Everyday we stray further from classical music.

So, you might be wondering, why would anyone bother upgrading their exhaust system, especially on a CLA45? Well, it's not just about boosting your car's performance. It's about that sweet spot of thrill and excitement when you're behind the wheel. Because let's face it, when you're speeding down the road and the sound is a little off, it can be a major buzzkill. The CLA45s (C118) i got on the table for today, packs a whopping 421 horsepower. What about the sound though, does it hold up for you guys? I feel it doesn't give you that irresistible passion and exhilaration I'm craving. For the same reason, the guy decided to take it up a notch and upgrade to the Akrapovič Evolution Line Titanium exhaust.

In case there's still mystery about this, AK exhaust systems are crafted from lightweight titanium alloy, not only reducing the weight but also delivering a unique and crisp exhaust note. It's a sound that's different from your typical stainless steel exhaust, vibrant and loud. And if that's not enough, according to Akrapovič, just the exhaust itself is 46.2% lighter than the stock configuration, shedding off 1.6kg, going from 11.2kg to 9.6kg. And the performance gains? You're looking at an increase of around 8.7 hp and 9.1Nm of torque.

If you plan on getting this upgrade, buckle up and get ready for an exhilarating ride. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Here is more on this exhaust:
https://icarmix.com/product/akrapovi...118-x118-2020/

And here's how it went: