CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

CLA Seat Lights?

Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA45, Night Black on 19" Black wheels.
CLA Seat Lights?

I just placed my order with our local Dealer and will get their first allocation of a CLA45 AMG that they had already on order, but now with my specs. (I was shocked it wasn't spoken for). As we were building the vehicle this week, we couldn't find where the lights in the seats are spelled out as an option. Are they standard with Leather seats or do they come with one of the other premium packages? (Amber LED lights inside cutout of headrest area, shown on brown seats in new dealer brochure for CLA model cars)

I've ordered car in Cirrus white with 804 Brown Leather seats. (not the Recaros), P01 Premium package, P34 (Dash caps and IR remote), and Pano Sunroof. Staying standard on everything else. 5 spoke AMG rims, silver trim, Alum dash etc.

2nd question, anyone had any luck ordering the lighted AMG sill plates from the factory?

Thanks for the help...

Will soon have used 2004 350Z Roadster for sale.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:20 PM

CLA 45 AMG On order
Originally Posted by Rainmann86

I've ordered car in Cirrus white with 804 Brown Leather seats. (not the Recaros), P01 Premium package, P34 (Dash caps and IR remote), and Pano Sunroof.
What does or is the IR Remote? We have an AMG on order and pretty much have all of the options but the sports seats, Night Package (not avail until Jan), wheel locks and the CF.

I don't know what the IR Remote is?

Thanks,
Old 10-02-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 GMC Sierra Denali
Originally Posted by ftbutler
What does or is the IR Remote? We have an AMG on order and pretty much have all of the options but the sports seats, Night Package (not avail until Jan), wheel locks and the CF.

I don't know what the IR Remote is?

Thanks,
Infrared (IR) in the drivers door allows you to open or close all the windows using the remote. Also called IR summer open/close

Last edited by BuckeyeBenz; 10-02-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:07 PM

IR Remote

yes comes with P34, which you have to buy when you get brown, ash or black leather seat packages, I believe....

by itself is option 880
Old 10-02-2013, 10:42 PM

2018 GMC Sierra Denali
yes comes with P34, which you have to buy when you get brown, ash or black leather seat packages, I believe....

by itself is option 880
There is something confusing with my option list; I ordered the Black Leather (801) and underneath says **PRICE NOT ON FILE**.

Then for P34 Exclusive Package which is the MB Tex Dash and IR (I believe) it gives me a $1,500 charge. Underneath that there is option code SPC that stands for Special Order and that charges me another $250. I asked my dealer and she said it has to do with the black leather option.

Then on the bottom of my option list it shows 880 IR Summer Open/Close for no charge.

Anyone else have this special order charge of $250 with their leather package? Also, I believe the $1,500 charge is for the Black Leather but I don't know for sure.

Last edited by BuckeyeBenz; 10-02-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 PM

2018 GMC Sierra Denali
I just placed my order with our local Dealer and will get their first allocation of a CLA45 AMG that they had already on order, but now with my specs. (I was shocked it wasn't spoken for). As we were building the vehicle this week, we couldn't find where the lights in the seats are spelled out as an option. Are they standard with Leather seats or do they come with one of the other premium packages? (Amber LED lights inside cutout of headrest area, shown on brown seats in new dealer brochure for CLA model cars)

I've ordered car in Cirrus white with 804 Brown Leather seats. (not the Recaros), P01 Premium package, P34 (Dash caps and IR remote), and Pano Sunroof. Staying standard on everything else. 5 spoke AMG rims, silver trim, Alum dash etc.

2nd question, anyone had any luck ordering the lighted AMG sill plates from the factory?

Thanks for the help...

Will soon have used 2004 350Z Roadster for sale.
Sorry I just realized I high jacked your thread..

I have never seen or heard of lights in the seats, but it sounds cool. Can you post that picture from the dealer brochure? Maybe that will help.

Pretty sure you can order the illuminated door sills but last I checked the price is to be determined. But you shouldn't have a problem, that option has been around for a while.

Last edited by BuckeyeBenz; 10-02-2013 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:11 PM

I now believe that these are standard "Ambient Lights" in the CLA cars... The CLA I drove in KC had them, so I'd expect to see them in the AMG without having to order something special.

here are some pics, but on another forum...(heaven forbid!)
http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/5-c...t-night-2.html

There is a Lighting package (319) I've seen people, mention not sure what that is...
Old 10-03-2013, 05:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe' '99' Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8 DD
They are standard and they are a nice look.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:01 PM

2018 GMC Sierra Denali
I now believe that these are standard "Ambient Lights" in the CLA cars... The CLA I drove in KC had them, so I'd expect to see them in the AMG without having to order something special.

here are some pics, but on another forum...(heaven forbid!)
http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/5-c...t-night-2.html

There is a Lighting package (319) I've seen people, mention not sure what that is...
Looks awesome, hope its standard also.

Pretty sure I saw 319 as being Xenon headlamps which are standard.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:37 AM

On the Build Sheet we roughed out, 319 is listed as "Lighting Package" and has within it:

608: Adaptive Highbeam Assist
640: Full-LED Headlamps (?????) Is there an LEH head light option vs the Xenon?
Old 10-04-2013, 06:00 PM

2018 GMC Sierra Denali
I remember reading on a different thread that xenons were standard for once but that was early on. Haven't heard anything on LEDs.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:07 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
On the Build Sheet we roughed out, 319 is listed as "Lighting Package" and has within it:

608: Adaptive Highbeam Assist
640: Full-LED Headlamps (?????) Is there an LEH head light option vs the Xenon?
AFAIK LED headlights are not available for any A or B Class model - yet...

They are available on the new updated E and above and new upcoming C Classes.

I believe it'll trickle down and be available as an option on this new A Class range at the mid life update stage, along with the usual design/features/interior upgrades circa 3-4 years from now.