Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > CLA45 AMG (C117)
I can't believe the price of a CLA45 in Canada!!! >

I can't believe the price of a CLA45 in Canada!!!

Notices
CLA45 AMG (C117) 2013 to Present
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I can't believe the price of a CLA45 in Canada!!!

 
Old 01-31-2014, 02:34 PM
  #1  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1994 Toyota Supra, 2005 CL65
I can't believe the price of a CLA45 in Canada!!!

I can't believe how expensive these cars are:

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/result/add...FWJlMgodkDEAlw

Great car but not 70K great.

R.K.
radride is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 02:59 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
mcguirja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 354
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Mercedes SL63 AMG; Mercedes E63 AMG S 4matic; Mercedes C43 AMG; Mercedes S Class, Mercedes GLK
Hmmm, I paid $56k off the lot with $7k in options included. That was in late December and I took delivery in mid January.
mcguirja is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 10:07 PM
  #3  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,313
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 ML350, 2008 GL320, 2013 Gl350
Originally Posted by mcguirja View Post
Hmmm, I paid $56k off the lot with $7k in options included. That was in late December and I took delivery in mid January.
including taxes and delivery?
cookstar is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 11:33 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
mcguirja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 354
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Mercedes SL63 AMG; Mercedes E63 AMG S 4matic; Mercedes C43 AMG; Mercedes S Class, Mercedes GLK
Included PDI, License & Registration, Admin Fee, a couple of small Ontario taxes I didn't know existed. HST was on top of that. I did have a leasing company negotiating for me and I believe they were able to get an additional volume discount that might not be normal. They were able to get about $2,750 off net (after I paid their admin fee).

There is currently one in inventory at Mid-Town Mercedes on Eglinton for $56.7k, but it only has premium package and media interface as options. It is Polar Silver with black interior. It is the only one I've been able to find left in the GTA though. I've attached the link below.

http://www.mbtoronto.ca/inventory-de...?id=4294992162
mcguirja is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 11:47 PM
  #5  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,313
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 ML350, 2008 GL320, 2013 Gl350
Originally Posted by mcguirja View Post
Included PDI, License & Registration, Admin Fee, a couple of small Ontario taxes I didn't know existed. HST was on top of that. I did have a leasing company negotiating for me and I believe they were able to get an additional volume discount that might not be normal. They were able to get about $2,750 off net (after I paid their admin fee).

There is currently one in inventory at Mid-Town Mercedes on Eglinton for $56.7k, but it only has premium package and media interface as options. It is Polar Silver with black interior. It is the only one I've been able to find left in the GTA though. I've attached the link below.

http://www.mbtoronto.ca/inventory-de...?id=4294992162
I see, HST on top of 56K is allot ($7280) lol, MB Barrie has by far the best prices as they dont fall under the Mb corporate umbrella, besides that Vaughan is the second choice than Thornhill. So you were out the door for 63k which is OK. Fully loaded is about 76k, max 5k discount anywhere you go in Ontario which is still allot for a 4 banger even though its an AMG.

Last edited by cookstar; 02-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.
cookstar is offline  
Old 02-02-2014, 09:35 PM
  #6  
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
AV1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,181
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by radride View Post
I can't believe how expensive these cars are:

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/result/add...FWJlMgodkDEAlw

Great car but not 70K great.

R.K.
Don't worry alone it's a lot worse than that in some other World markets, around 40% more than that in Australia to begin with.

Still a great car to be able to own regardless of the expense
AV1 is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 12:06 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 320
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 CLA 45 AMG; 2012 GLK 350 4MATIC (totaled); 2009 VW GTI (sold)
Yup…I paid over $70K for mine, worth every penny when you see and drive it in person
jonnyrt is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I can't believe the price of a CLA45 in Canada!!!


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: