CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!

Hi everyone Great to see some familiar members and customers as well as new faces in this forum! Our last Mercedes item we introduced was a few years ago, and we are pleased to finally show off something new for such a fun car!!! In case some people are unaware of our company it is, www.euroteckracing.com we now manufacture and design hundreds of private label carbon fiber parts for other shop, tuners and even OEM manufacturers! We also manufacture parts for Ferrari, Mclaren, Porsche, Lamborghini, Lexus etc.. Over the years we made some parts here in the the USA, and had some parts made overseas. We still do, but why I am very excited about these parts is they are now 100% made in the USA and full pre-preg carbon fiber autoclave formed. Quality is what really sets our parts apart from everything else you see on the market which we take great pride in, and these parts will certainty not disappoint!

On to the good stuff!!

We believe to never go overboard, and have everything tie well into the factory styling. This is why we designed an OEM like rear carbon fiber trunk spoiler with a unique motorsports inspired integrated gurney flap, for function and style.

SPOILER HERE:

http://www.euroteckracing.com/#!prod...nk-lip-spoiler

To finish the rear end even more, we created a much more bold aggressive carbon fiber rear diffuser, with larger more pronounced fins to add a sporty rear end with more presence.

DIFFUSER HERE:

http://www.euroteckracing.com/#!prod...-rear-diffuser

Both parts are currently under our special introductory special pricing until May 15th. Which is a $150 savings on the spoiler and a $100 savings on the diffuser.

However, to make it even better! we also offer a package price, so if you buy both parts we will automatically take $100 off the order total ON TOP of the introductory pricing.

For those wanting something different, we can custom make the parts in any color carbon fiber/Kevlar. Such as silver, red, blue, yellow green etc..! Also, we can finish the parts in a gloss or matte clear coat finish (no charge option).

All orders can be placed via the website links posted above, or by calling. Currently we are taking orders for these brand new parts and it will be about a 4 week turn around time for completion.

We do offer worldwide shipping, so please contact us for a quote.

We will be posting more pictures soon. However if anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me by email or phone neal@euroteckracing.com or 1-866-950-7779 ext - 1

Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-7.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-8.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0792.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0801.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0811.jpg  

Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0806.jpg  

Last edited by BlackC230Coupe; 04-06-2015 at 03:55 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0824.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0823.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-img_0791.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-ttt.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-yy.jpg  

Old 04-06-2015, 04:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cla45 amg
Sweeeet!!!!! Finally some quality looking stuff and not the same stuff all other vendors are selling from ebay. Any chance the price can be even lower if we got a group buy going??
Old 04-07-2015, 03:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by 45AMG
Sweeeet!!!!! Finally some quality looking stuff and not the same stuff all other vendors are selling from ebay. Any chance the price can be even lower if we got a group buy going??
Thank you. We could if there was interest, we have done it many times before, but I think it will be hard to round up close to 10 people to get that going now.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:55 PM

CLA45 AMG
Your diffuser is exactly what I've been waiting for!! Is there any chance you'll be offering a more aggressive spoiler design. Would've like to see the duckbill portion more pronounced/extended if that makes sense.

Last edited by soolman32; 04-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
more pics

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-1.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-2.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-3.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-4.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-5.jpg  

Old 04-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by soolman32
Your diffuser is exactly what I've been waiting for!! Is there any chance you'll be offer a more aggressive spoiler design. Would've like to see the duckbill portion more pronounced/extended if that makes sense.
Thanks, I think I understand what you mean. For now this is all we will have for the spoiler. However we may produce for another company an entire CLA kit, and I think the spoiler will be more of what you are looking for. But that may not be for a while.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:25 AM

CLA45 AMG
Do you have pictures from further away? Would like to see a full profile and rear 3/4 view to see how well it flows. Thanks
Old 04-21-2015, 04:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by soolman32
Do you have pictures from further away? Would like to see a full profile and rear 3/4 view to see how well it flows. Thanks
Sure, here are more pics on HG Motorsports cars. Special thanks for them

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a1.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a2.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a3.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a4.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a5.jpg  

Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a6.jpg  

Last edited by BlackC230Coupe; 04-21-2015 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a7.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-a8.jpg  
Old 05-11-2015, 07:08 PM

CLA45 AMG
Sent you a PM.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA45 AMG
Damn I'm too late. Just got my car and found this site and found these two sweet items! Nice looking spoiler and diffuser. Will get some day hopefully a sale will happen again.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Neal good to see you are still around brother and making top notch products.
I left the AMG scene for a SVT.
Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-raptor001_zpsjevo291q.jpg
Euroteck Racing NEW CLA45 Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Intro!-raptor002_zpsdyqp6w0i.jpg
Old 07-31-2015, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
The BOSS is back! Parts look amazing as always my friend! Now if I only had a CLA 45 to put them on...

Anyone on the fence about these parts shouldn't hesitate at all. Euroteck has been around the game for ages and his parts are all QUALITY. I've had his parts on my 55K for a long time and they still look fantastic!

Hope all is well my friend!
Old 08-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Neal good to see you are still around brother and making top notch products.
I left the AMG scene for a SVT.
Good to see you man!!! Hope you been well. I appreciate the kind words. Nice truck! those Raptors are really cool! I myself am into the truck scene now too! Any big mods?
Old 08-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
The BOSS is back! Parts look amazing as always my friend! Now if I only had a CLA 45 to put them on...

Anyone on the fence about these parts shouldn't hesitate at all. Euroteck has been around the game for ages and his parts are all QUALITY. I've had his parts on my 55K for a long time and they still look fantastic!

Hope all is well my friend!

Thanks man! I appreciate it as always!!! Good to see some the OG crew still around. Nice to see some people can still recognize quality parts and not some stuff sold in mass quarantines from overseas to many suppliers who bump up their own threads all the time

Hope to see you again soon my man!!
Old 02-15-2016, 02:48 PM

cla45 amg
Well..my car got rear ended this weeknd!!!! Any chance we can get a group buy up and running for this diffuser??
Old 02-15-2016, 04:18 PM

CLA45 AMG
Well..my car got rear ended this weeknd!!!! Any chance we can get a group buy up and running for this diffuser??
Probably not enough interest for a group buy. Take it from someone who owns this diffuser, it's well worth it. Quality is second to none and fitment is perfect.
Old 02-16-2016, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
soolman32 is right. Not enough interest, the CLA parts are slow selling. Just to compare, we sell dozens more Ferrari 458 diffusers then CLA diffusers!