CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

CLA 45 AMG New Borg Warner Turbo with ECU problems, help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 11:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLA45 AMG
Originally Posted by P3T3
Guys quit picking on poor old stanley, he's obviously right. I mean how many times has he said so?
Glad you finally saw it my way. But hey, there are others who are capable and have already been there to know.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stanley59
Glad you finally saw it my way. But hey, there are others who are capable and have already been there to know.
You might want to pop one of your nitro pills stan, I just got off the phone with mb of albuquerque, Stuart called you a senile douchebag (his words not mine) and then he hung up the phone! What gives bro??
Old 09-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 292 Likes on 241 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
ME2.8 has been around for 15 years and we still cant get past the preset limit of 17psi without the car going into limp mode.

As long as you mod and stay at the max boost limit you will be fine. It usually is about 4 to 5 psi more that boost a stock car makes.

Last edited by shardul; 09-10-2015 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:35 PM

15' CLA45 AMG
It's trashed, as people like yourself can't stay on topic or control their personal outbursts and obscure opinions.
so you think me asking the op a question about his topic, is off topic?
So I'm a pompous douche (personal attack but I won't report it) but I suppose one knows what one is akin too, right!
LOL so you are one of those tough guys that act tough but are the first to snitch

No one asked for your off topic comments and I surely don't give a crap one way or another. It's trolls and personal attackers like yourself, others can do without. 13 posts and you're already making personal attacks.
Im not a troll. I just wanted to let YOU know that YOU are part of the reason mercedes communities suck. and thats not just an opinion, its fact. Look at these boards, they are all dead.
Looks as if you're exactly like one of those you cringe at and you're referring too!
good one, but no.
just remember, this community would be much better without people like you. there is so much that i could bring to this community based off of my experience but YOU are the reason i will never share that information
Old 09-10-2015, 03:05 PM

GLA45 AMG
Originally Posted by P3T3
You might want to pop one of your nitro pills stan, I just got off the phone with mb of albuquerque, Stuart called you a senile douchebag (his words not mine) and then he hung up the phone! What gives bro??
Yea sure he did

Let's see, you don't have a clue who I am or where I live and you just got off the phone with him. Yea right, this is his day off and he's far to decent of a person to confided in a stranger or call any customer a douche bag, ever.

So inevitably it's a fictitious lie, printed to make you look like an idiot or just plain psychopathic. So which is it?

"What gives," is you're so delusional, you have to make up a story (liar), just to show how delusional and ridiculous you actually are.

And here's your sign!!

Last edited by Stanley59; 09-10-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:24 PM

GLA45 AMG
Originally Posted by overboost
so you think me asking the op a question about his topic, is off topic?
LOL so you are one of those tough guys that act tough but are the first to snitch

Im not a troll. I just wanted to let YOU know that YOU are part of the reason mercedes communities suck. and thats not just an opinion, its fact. Look at these boards, they are all dead.
good one, but no.
just remember, this community would be much better without people like you. there is so much that i could bring to this community based off of my experience but YOU are the reason i will never share that information
That's because self-inflated individuals like yourself can't control themselves, their emotions or their mouth, just like I stated before. You still sound exactly like the individuals you described earlier.

Sure you can! I'll bet you're some little brat who decided to register just to troll and see if he could start up arguments. Does your daddy and mommy know you're on the computer? But hey, that's another story and I'll bet I can find you on just about any little ricer forum there is available.

I'm not really concerned with individuals like yourself, the only thing you have to offer or share is inexperience and self-inflated diatribe about of what you can't afford to begin with. You have a compulsion for such things and you're having a bit of a Freudian slip also. " You're describing your current actions and then attempting to justify them in the same breath." I haven't been so entertained in years. NEXT!!

Don't have to be a tough guy to deal with the likes of you and I don't have anything to prove to you eihter. What's next, you're going to threaten to come to my house and kick my ***!

Now go play in the traffic where someone might actually see you! TA TA BWHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Stanley59; 09-10-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:30 PM

15' CLA45 AMG
That's because self-inflated individuals like yourself can't control themselves, their emotions or their mouth, just like I stated before. You still sound exactly like the individuals you described earlier.

Sure you can! I'll bet you're some little brat who decided to register just to troll and see if he could start up arguments. Does your daddy and mommy know you're on the computer? But hey, that's another story and I'll bet I can find you on just about any little ricer forum there is available.

I'm not really concerned with individuals like yourself, the only thing you have to offer or share is inexperience and self-inflated diatribe about of what you can't afford to begin with. You have a compulsion for such things and you're having a bit of a Freudian slip also. " You're describing your current actions and then attempting to justify them in the same breath." I haven't been so entertained in years. NEXT!!

Don't have to be a tough guy to deal with the likes of you and I don't have anything to prove to you eihter. What's next, you're going to threaten to come to my house and kick my ***!

Now go play in the traffic where someone might actually see you! TA TA BWHAHAHAHA
and your still going. seriously, just step back, put your bifocals on, and actually read what you wrote. it is hilarious!!!

how old are you? i would like to assume you are in the 15-17 range, but the sad reality is you are probably in your 50's.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:41 PM

GLA45 AMG
Blah, Blah, Blah I've been laughing at your responses ever since you started. Act like you've got some sense.

I can say without a doubt, I'm old enough to know I'm talking to a young boy when I hear one.

Seriously, you actually put a boost gauge on a CLA?BWAHAHAHAH And I'll bet you think it's the cats meow too. Dude, you didn't even have a clue how to fit a down-pipe to the GLA/A45 AMG or the CLA. Yep, you're really knowledgeable and can share allot of valuable information.......... Really!!
So what did mommy and daddy do, buy the CLA for your birthday? You young spoon feeds are all alike; you can be singled out of any conversation with ease. Let the adults talk about the technical stuff and you go play with your toys little boy. In the process, learn not to whine or pout so much you'll be better off. See Ya!

Last edited by Stanley59; 09-14-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:42 AM

15' CLA45 AMG
Blah, Blah, Blah I've been laughing at your responses ever since you started. Act like you've got some sense.

I can say without a doubt, I'm old enough to know I'm talking to a young boy when I hear one.

Seriously, you actually put a boost gauge on a CLA?BWAHAHAHAH And I'll bet you think it's the cats meow too. Dude, you didn't even have a clue how to fit a down-pipe to the GLA/A45 AMG or the CLA. Yep, you're really knowledgeable and can share allot of valuable information.......... Really!!
So what did mommy and daddy do, buy the CLA for your birthday? You young spoon feeds are all alike; you can be singled out of any conversation with ease. Let the adults talk about the technical stuff and you go play with your toys little boy. In the process, learn not to whine or pout so much you'll be better off. See Ya!
anyone you talk to is a young boy compared to you.

so according to you anyone that runs a boost gauge is a ricer.
do you even know what boost gauges are for?

you are correct, i did not have a clue on how to remove the downpipe as i have never done it before. i asked the community, received the answer, and i now know exactly how to do it.
i dont get your point with that comment.

and no, i bought this car my self. i dont know why you think it hurts my feelings when you call me spoon fed or a ricer LOL.

just shows your arrogance and ignorance. keep going old man, you dont have much time left. get it all out

ps. i do like how you went and researched me LOL you are so mad that you had to read everything i have posted on this website LMAO.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Mercedes
CLA 45 AMG New Borg Warner Turbo with ECU problems, help!

Any update from the thread author? I was really digging his progress, but the thread has been hijacked into a pissing contest
Old 09-15-2015, 02:34 PM

GLA45 AMG
Originally Posted by overboost
anyone you talk to is a young boy compared to you.

so according to you anyone that runs a boost gauge is a ricer.
do you even know what boost gauges are for?

you are correct, i did not have a clue on how to remove the downpipe as i have never done it before. i asked the community, received the answer, and i now know exactly how to do it.
i dont get your point with that comment.

and no, i bought this car my self. i dont know why you think it hurts my feelings when you call me spoon fed or a ricer LOL.

just shows your arrogance and ignorance. keep going old man, you dont have much time left. get it all out

ps. i do like how you went and researched me LOL you are so mad that you had to read everything i have posted on this website LMAO.
It's more about confirming what I already knew! Who cares! Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:58 PM

CLA45 AMG
Rannestig_ any updates on getting this new setup working properly?
Old 09-25-2015, 05:46 PM

GLA45 AMG
As I've said all along which is now confirmed by; Mercedes-AMG boss Tobias Moers has revealed to motoring.com.au that the next-generation replacement for the current 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder will be engineered in partnership with Mercedes-AMG High Performance Powertrains, the same black ops engineers that have created the current state-of-the-art petrol hybrid V6 for the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 car.

When asked if the current car's 280kW/475Nm 2.0-litre turbo would feature any more upgrades AMG boss said: "That's it for this generation, we've squeezed everything we can and the turbocharging technology is at its very limit".

So, going beyond AMG's specified capabilities without upgrading internals is simply ludicrous and a time bomb waiting to go off. You sacrifice longevity of the motor upgrading the turbo and forcing more boost without the required internal modifications. END OF STORY!

The rest is history!
Old 05-25-2017, 03:40 AM

CLA 45 AMG
Just registered here to write
The car is far from the limits...this is how the stock Turbine with hybrid gen2 wheel looks like @2.9bar
Note these are Wheels horsepower

Old 05-25-2017, 06:52 AM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 CLS 63 S AMG / 2004 E55 AMG
Wow, that's impressive. What are the specs of the upgraded wheel? What other supporting mods are you running (wi, ecu, etc)?
Old 05-25-2017, 07:04 AM

CLA 45 AMG
Unfortunately it's not my car
As far as I know this are the specs / 11 blades wheel with inducer size of 52.5mm / model built on the OEM compressor base
http://www.extreme-tuners.com/catnav...&id=285#anchor

Just showed the limit is the sky for this M133 motor...

Last edited by DStealth; 05-25-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:05 AM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 CLS 63 S AMG / 2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by DStealth
Unfortunately it's not my car
As far as I know this are the specs / 11 blades wheel with inducer size of 52.5mm / model built on the OEM compressor base
http://www.extreme-tuners.com/catnav...&id=285#anchor

Just showed the limit is the sky for this M133 motor...
Awesome, thanks for sharing. I agree.