CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Vivid Racing...horrible experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA45 AMG
Vivid Racing...horrible experience

1st time ordering from Vivid, and will be the last. Trying to purchase lowering springs for CLA45, they sent me an invoice for CLA250 springs. Emailed them right away to clear it up, they said sorry about that and that they took care of it and sent me a new invoice with correct info. Finally got a final invoice 2 days later saying its paid for and a list of things delivered, and sure enough, springs for CLA250 is there again. This time I called to see if this was a mistake and another apology for the mistake and now have to play the waiting game for the correct parts, have to ship the wrong ones back to them...complete mess. That's not even mentioning that they said springs should arrive by Wednesday of this week even though the wrong ones scheduled to be delivered Monday of the following week. HORRIBLE
Old 10-26-2015, 04:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
Sorry to hear bud. Hopefully they get this resolved for you with no further issue. Not that it makes it right, but with SEMA around the corner, many shops are scrambling to get thing situated. Might have played a factor in the mix up.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:39 AM

CLA45 AMG
Thanks Soolman. Just got really frustrated when they said it wasn't their fault when they're the initial people that place the order with the company and they're the people that sent them the wrong info to begin with.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:29 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2009 C 63
Smile

Originally Posted by Ludecrasher
Thanks Soolman. Just got really frustrated when they said it wasn't their fault when they're the initial people that place the order with the company and they're the people that sent them the wrong info to begin with.
check the amg c63 forum not 1 nice post about vivid.
vivid rymes with livid
Old 10-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
G63, C190 AMG GTC, W209 CLK63 BS, W208 CLK430
Hi Erick,

I can't make any excuses for what happened however we have done everything we could to resolve it and your springs are on the way. If you do check the C63 forums, it just bashes on us for products that we advertise however, not one post about bad customer service. I have sold and taken care of so many customer's on this forum personally with good results. I am a very modest person and do not ask for positive reviews. Not everyone takes time to post a good experience because it's supposed to be a given however, everyone will quickly rush to post bad experiences.

A lot of people have dealt with us and continue to stay with us but there are also a lot of people that never shopped with us but will jump on the bandwagon to say we are a bad company.

We apologize for the wait and the mix up but please let me know if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Jacky

Last edited by VividRacing; 10-29-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

MBZ
That's too bad. Hopefully you get the right springs and it works out.