CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Tricolore - product support Review 0/5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 10:32 AM

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
2021 AMG CLA 45 (Sold 14 CLA 45 AMG, 05 C55 AMG)
Thumbs down Tricolore - product support Review 0/5

I recently got a used Tricolore Piggyback for my 2014 CLA 45 AMG. I've seen various posts about what all the P program modes do or mean but wanted some clear answers. So I decided to reach out to Tricolore for some product support. Over the course of the last week I tried: the contact form on their website 2 times, emailed info@tricolore.co.uk 3 times, emailed matt@tricolore twice, sent them a message in their facebook page 3 times. NONE of which got any response at all.

So last night I decided to perform an experiment, I emailed info & Matt from another email address with the same question but this time as pre-sales questions, I also used a fake name. I mentioned that I was thinking of purchasing a package from them and had (said) questions. To my surprise I had an answer first thing this morning! I have seen a lot of posts about how hard it is to get a hold of Tricolore on issues or product support. I guess I should not be surprised at this result. It seems clear that Tricolore customer service / product support is very bad, in fact based on my experience (I have still yet to hear back from my original inquiry) I'd give Tricolore a 0/5.

Your experience may be different, I certainly hope so for your sake.
Old 03-29-2018, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 255 Likes on 233 Posts
2001 E320 Wagon, 2006 LBZ Silverado, 2007 E63 (sold), 2001 E55 (sold)
Not surprising. I had a similar experience dealing with Programa and a used ELM. My mechanic finally got hold of them and they basically said "too bad" and weren't willing to help at all with the issue I was having. They totally blew him off.

I'll never deal with them again.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cla45
Newest victim

I think I’m the newest victim here. I’ve had many positive purchases experience with Matt since Rebellion days. So despite all the bad rep he’s been having over the last couple of years, I decided to go ahead with my biggest purchase ever with Willow Performance. Turbo kit, intercooler and custom tune. Told him right off the bet (a month ago) that I definitely need it by the end of June or Jul05 the latest. He promised 2 weeks were all it takes. A month has gone by, either he chooses to ignore my emails or on occasions where he replied, were just delay tactics (ready in few days, waiting for pickup, etc...) He used to be very reputable but this time he has let me down big time. Hopefully he’ll prove me wrong otherwise I’ll proceed the matter further.