Reverse Camera Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedez-Benz A250 Sport
Reverse Camera Issue

Hi all. Having a bit of a strange problem and wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue. A250 sport with comand package installed. Reverse camera has been working fine so far.

The other week I put the car in reverse and it defaulted to the wide angle lens rather than the regular lens with lines and sensors, etc. I went to change it back but the icon down the bottom was already illuminated saying it was selected.

Basically switching back and forth between wide angle and normal lens has no effect, I'm permanently stuck on fish eye, wide angle lens.

Any tips/ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-29-2022, 05:22 PM

B 180
How did you get this fixed?

Originally Posted by sticky13
Hi all. Having a bit of a strange problem and wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue. A250 sport with comand package installed. Reverse camera has been working fine so far.

The other week I put the car in reverse and it defaulted to the wide angle lens rather than the regular lens with lines and sensors, etc. I went to change it back but the icon down the bottom was already illuminated saying it was selected.

Basically switching back and forth between wide angle and normal lens has no effect, I'm permanently stuck on fish eye, wide angle lens.

Any tips/ideas?

Thanks in advance.
hi, did you get this issue fixed?
Old 01-22-2023, 08:14 AM

Mercedes A160
Same issue, stuck on wide angle

Originally Posted by nishants
hi, did you get this issue fixed?
I’m having an identical issue to the above. Camera has been working fine on my 2017 A160 and then suddenly one day it has now become stuck on the wide angle option.

It seems like it could be software related, does anyone have a solution??

Thanks
Old 03-29-2023, 02:59 PM

Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC 2019
Same issue: MB C300 4MATIC 2019

I have the very same problem. Did you guys have this fixed? Is this SW or HW issue?
Old 04-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,869 Posts
PFL205.064
Originally Posted by naibep
I have the very same problem. Did you guys have this fixed? Is this SW or HW issue?
There were some backup camera recalls over the years, not sure if it helps or related at all.