Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: W203 CL style front grill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08' BMW E92 Coupe
FS: W203 CL style front grill

Well I'm posting this grill again on here for sale. I thought I was being a nice guy by holding onto it for someone until he was able to get the rest of the money, but I'd like to get this out of my garage already and he's not getting back to me. This grill was on my car for about 3 weeks total. Bought it brand new about a month and a half ago from formymercedes.com. Awesome grill, but I have the carbon fiber splitter coming this week and I don't like the way it looks together. just my opinion. Grill cost me $229, please make me an offer. Remember this grill was only used for 3 weeks and is in perfectly new condition. I also have the flat hood emblem which cost me $29. Apparently most people already have the ornament from the last time i listed this grill and only needed the grill. Let me know if you want both or just one or if you would like to buy just the emblem. Make offers on both. Thanks guys, later!

Bryan
Attached Thumbnails FS: W203 CL style front grill-dsc00946-3-.jpg  
Old 05-29-2006, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dib. pm sent