Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FOR SALE: LORINSER RS1 SILVER FINISH 18x9's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post FOR SALE: LORINSER RS1 SILVER FINISH 18x9's

Hey guys,

Here is the deal. I posted earlier in the w210 section about how I just got a set of Lorinser RS1's from a buddy of mine and they were 18x9 non-staggered and there was issues surrounding a 18x9 wheel on the front of a w210. Well I got them mounted today and my worst nightmare came true. Car sits okay but it's literally so close to the front fender it's unbelieveable. Well the tire shop told me it was good to go and I had a little room to play with so I had to be very careful on speedbumps and such.

Well after driving around for a few miles, it was unbearable every time I even hit a small dip in the road. The front tires barely scrape on the front fender. I've only had them on today but I'm taking it to the shop first thing in the morning to see if something can be done to fix the problem. Maybe the front spacers can be shaved a few mm. But then again there is that infamous nut behind the wheel. I'm not sure if I am selling them yet, but I want to feel it out and see if someone would be willing to pick these wheels and tires up at a very good price. I am looking for a quick sale so I can get another set of wheels.

They are Lorinser RS1's in the silver finish, offset ET38. 18x9 non-staggered setup. The wheels are in great condition. They sat in a garage for a while before I bought them and they were on an older gentlemen's SL-class. The tires are 235/40/18 all the way around. They are General Exclaim UHP tires. Probably some of the best tires for the money. Not so much performance oriented per say but a great all season tire that will last you many miles. I just spent $610 on all 4 tires!

Right now, I am open to REASONABLE offers and I will not separate the wheels/tires but I will work with you on shipping. I have one pic of the wheels right now, I will take more in the morning with the tires. You can PM me or the best form of contact is my cell at 404-861-1031. Thanks guys!

Old 02-27-2008, 09:25 AM

TTT...someone shoot me an offer. Literally giving these away.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:17 PM

Pictures of the wheels on my car as promised. Thanks.

Old 02-28-2008, 02:49 PM

UCF21
wow those look awesome on your car. you should keep them. have you rolled your fenders? if not that would most likely solve your problem. either that or step down to a 225/40/18 in the front.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by ryhi
wow those look awesome on your car. you should keep them. have you rolled your fenders? if not that would most likely solve your problem. either that or step down to a 225/40/18 in the front.
I just rolled the inside lip of them today. I'll fit the new wheels on again tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks for the compliments. I really would HATE to sell these wheels. I really do love them.