CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Update with my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW
Originally Posted by John 99CLK430
That Chevron stuff right? Good stuff right there.

Wow I feel for you Jessica, but don't be disappointed it might be the MAF, so don't get mad at your Mech yet, if all this time he did alot of things for you then suddenly turn around and take all your money, then that's when you consider looking for another Mechanic, but that's if all else fails.
It's called seafoam and its from kragen, I heard it's good, so I'll give it a try.

I was driving to school this morning, and when I was about 2 blocks away, my car starting shaking violently, so I thankfully I was on a red light and had time to restart the car. The car failed to start the first 2 attempts, on the third it finally started.

40 min ago, as I was leaving school, it took me a very long time to get to 20 mph (car struggle to get to 2k rpms), and the car just kept shaking and the check engine light kept blinking. I pulled over 3 times in the span of 10 min. I was actually heading to the mechanic too, but my dad informed me he left on vacation!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 06:19 PM

1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
Originally Posted by Jessica90
It's called seafoam and its from kragen, I heard it's good, so I'll give it a try.

I was driving to school this morning, and when I was about 2 blocks away, my car starting shaking violently, so I thankfully I was on a red light and had time to restart the car. The car failed to start the first 2 attempts, on the third it finally started.

40 min ago, as I was leaving school, it took me a very long time to get to 20 mph (car struggle to get to 2k rpms), and the car just kept shaking and the check engine light kept blinking. I pulled over 3 times in the span of 10 min. I was actually heading to the mechanic too, but my dad informed me he left on vacation!!!
wow...talk about

That must really suck You shoulda taken it to the Mechanic anyways just to see what he says (even with dad gone) let's hope it's that MAF.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:05 PM

BMW
Originally Posted by John 99CLK430
wow...talk about

That must really suck You shoulda taken it to the Mechanic anyways just to see what he says (even with dad gone) let's hope it's that MAF.
I meant, my dad informed me that the mechanic left on vacation. The mechanic will be back on Tuesday & I will drop off the car asap after school. The MAF has got to go.