MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   CLK-Class (W208) (https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class-w208-5/)
-   -   here it is fellas my clk (detailed) with his big brother ml (https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class-w208/8147-here-fellas-my-clk-detailed-his-big-brother-ml.html)

thuged_out 05-13-2002 09:44 AM

hey whas up sun where is ur studio @ in GLD? I live in GLD

JamE55 05-13-2002 10:08 AM

sungulent

Great pics! Are those 20"s on that ML or 22"? Can't really tell with all that chrome in there! lol!

:D :D

Safet 05-13-2002 10:44 AM

Sungulent,

Phat cars!!!!!!!!!!! Teddy bear is a nice touch for the girls.

sungulent 05-13-2002 11:18 AM

Originally posted by FrankW

after seeing that bear in your CLK i just now realize that i forgot to ask HOI for the bear when i got my C32 three weeks ago.:(

but i did get the AMG keychain which cost about $16 for free.

my dad and my sister did get the bear for their ML430 and CLK320.

all our MB are from HOI. so you bought your CLK from HOI too eh? sweet...:) how did you get so many free gears? who did you buy the car from?

if i were to guess where are you from from SoCal i would guess Irvine. anywayz...tell your homboy that his car is phat. is that a 330 or 325? i will always have a thing for Bimmer since my first car was a 2000 328CI

BTW i always have my Halloween Whinne the Pooh in the backseat of my car:D ...girls love it

i got tons of key chains too man lol
my dealer is Ron Amamni a persian man very cool guy and very flexible

i took him 14 other clients to buy benzos from there and most live in the valley imagine that

cl 600 u see in my sig coming soon he said in about 8 more months he gonna hook me up witha great deal we'll see

but ya as for ron amani dude is the best

sungulent 05-13-2002 11:19 AM

Originally posted by thuged_out
hey whas up sun where is ur studio @ in GLD? I live in GLD
its on gleanoaks near sonora next to that karate studio

sungulent 05-13-2002 11:23 AM

Originally posted by JamE55
sungulent

Great pics! Are those 20"s on that ML or 22"? Can't really tell with all that chrome in there! lol!

:D :D

lol just like it says in the signature homie 20 giovanna barletas

very unique rims i really like em when i went to the rim shop where my homie owns ( no hook ups ) put in the lowenheart ld1 kinda didnt like them and my eye caught the this rims they were about 1500 cheaper and i think they give it a very unique touch

thuged_out 05-13-2002 11:36 AM

I think I know where its at. next to that furnture store. I'll come by this week to check out our system in the clk cause i wanna get one too except i wanna lower my climate control and put the screen in its place.

sungulent 05-13-2002 11:46 AM

Originally posted by thuged_out
I think I know where its at. next to that furnture store. I'll come by this week to check out our system in the clk cause i wanna get one too except i wanna lower my climate control and put the screen in its place.
thuged out check ur pm

Fuzzo 05-13-2002 08:01 PM

very nice man... did you post pics of the ML? i'd like to see the setup on that?

Fuzzo 05-13-2002 08:04 PM

don't answer that... just saw it on the ml forum

IDOITBST 05-13-2002 09:26 PM

sungulent why would you buy a 2002 clk320 just

to turn round and buy a CL ??????

sungulent 05-14-2002 11:20 AM

Re: sungulent why would you buy a 2002 clk320 just

Originally posted by IDOITBST
to turn round and buy a CL ??????
i always beena benz fan i used to dream about driving a benz so finally end of 1999 my dream became true got my self a s500

in 1999/ 2000 clk had nasty mark ups from the dealer so i went with the s500
i always been clk fan i fell in love with it after i saw in dr dre/ nas video phone tap it was like a love for a first site i guess

but im not power freak ( after mbworld.org i think i am ) so i went with 320 instead of 430 or 55

since 320 is not really that roomy and god knows how many freinds i got, it was just not enough room.

Since i love the clk i dont wanna get rid of it i ended up buying the ml with third seat so i can fit more people in there

well future plans --- its kinda blury maybe clk 500 or cl 500 i dont know time will tell

Benzo 05-14-2002 03:36 PM

Re: Re: sungulent why would you buy a 2002 clk320 just

Originally posted by sungulent

i always beena benz fan i used to dream about driving a benz so finally end of 1999 my dream became true got my self a s500

in 1999/ 2000 clk had nasty mark ups from the dealer so i went with the s500
i always been clk fan i fell in love with it after i saw in dr dre/ nas video phone tap it was like a love for a first site i guess

but im not power freak ( after mbworld.org i think i am ) so i went with 320 instead of 430 or 55

since 320 is not really that roomy and god knows how many freinds i got, it was just not enough room.

Since i love the clk i dont wanna get rid of it i ended up buying the ml with third seat so i can fit more people in there

well future plans --- its kinda blury maybe clk 500 or cl 500 i dont know time will tell

I have to say that I am not a huge fan of the ML's- or maybe I should say I wasn't- that looks pretty burly Sungul- how do you like driving it?

sungulent 05-14-2002 03:44 PM

Re: Re: Re: sungulent why would you buy a 2002 clk320 just

Originally posted by Benzo

I have to say that I am not a huge fan of the ML's- or maybe I should say I wasn't- that looks pretty burly Sungul- how do you like driving it?

i dont drive it that much put this way i got both cars in january and i have 7000 miles on the clk and 2300 miles on the ml

its nice and stiff when i got it however when i changed the rims i lost that stiffnes and power

the car drives nice if u leave as is

on the other hand i twist more necks with the ml then the with the clk

i get compliments left and right on that car

and the looks is what i was going for not performance

Ahmed 05-14-2002 05:18 PM

thats some nasty gangsta sh**********************t!!!!

youre CLK is asking for MODS maan!!! do something!!!!

sungulent 05-14-2002 05:21 PM

Originally posted by Ahmed
thats some nasty gangsta sh**********************t!!!!

youre CLK is asking for MODS maan!!! do something!!!!

dont trip im am considering still 50/50

just dont wana invest money on it right now fell me?

Ahmed 05-14-2002 05:33 PM

word...

sungulent 05-14-2002 05:35 PM

word...
u watch too much mtv out there huh

i like to see u in east los anegeles long beach and compton one this days

Safet 05-14-2002 05:43 PM

name that song

"Word up Shami got bust his f***in head, layin there all sorts of blood comin out and sh**" "Is he ded?" "Wha you mean is he dead, he layin there like a newborn f***in baby and sh**"

Name that song...

P.S. if you understood what I just said, I feel bad for you
:D :D :D

Ahmed 05-14-2002 05:46 PM

it wont be a pretty sight i'd tell ya!!!

you'd have to check my underwear for bombs my freind!!!!

after all, i am an OSAMA BIN LADEN WANNA BE rememeber?

watch yo back homes!!!! i aint actin... i'm bringin drama.... f**k u and yo mama!!! heheheheh...

2pac lyrics!

sungulent 05-14-2002 05:50 PM

it wont be a pretty sight i'd tell ya!!!

you'd have to check my underwear for bombs my freind!!!!

after all, i am an OSAMA BIN LADEN WANNA BE rememeber?

watch yo back homes!!!! i aint actin... i'm bringin drama.... f**k u and yo mama!!! heheheheh...

2pac lyrics!

lol ok bin laden lol

here u r talking bout boms and ****

lets stick to 9 mm shall we

even the bombs in undies wont help u up on 18 st

Ahmed 05-14-2002 05:53 PM

it definately wont my freind, it wont help anyone within 3 block radius either.. LOL!!!

sungulent 05-14-2002 05:57 PM

it definately wont my freind, it wont help anyone within 3 block radius either.. LOL!!!
lol

i know ur just kidding but better b careful next thing u know this whole trad ends up on the hands of fbi cia and on the news everywhere

Ahmed 05-14-2002 06:01 PM

oh sh************************t!!!

gotta go!

LOL

Safet 05-14-2002 07:46 PM

Bros,

You guys gotta watch how you're jokin' around, feds don't joke around.

They'll pick you out on their GPS Comand system with Parktronic Tiptronic, smokin some chronic and whateverelsetronic and come to your house.