CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

XENON HEADLIGHTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 500
XENON HEADLIGHTS

Hi there

as ime new to being a merc man jus got another question might be simple but i here we go ..... Got a set of xenon light for my clk but as i went to change the i only have 1 plug and on the xenon headlight ther are 3 plugs !!!! how the hell do i get these lights to work ? and will it cost a lot of money i cant get a refund on the lights so i relly want to try and get these lights working !!!!! PLEASE HELP ME ....... THANKS
Old 02-25-2009, 10:12 AM

2004 CLK 240
Why are you 'texting' here? Can't you write in standard English with correct spelling, punctuation and grammar?
I can't be bothered to help someone who is unable to communicate properly...
Old 02-25-2009, 10:49 AM

CLK 500
Originally Posted by moondust
Why are you 'texting' here? Can't you write in standard English with correct spelling, punctuation and grammar?
I can't be bothered to help someone who is unable to communicate properly...

Mate are you having a laugh talk about take this serious its a general forum sorry my English aint the best who are you my old English teacher or something get a life mate and don't reply then
why did you even bover writing the above then you aint no pro with ur little 89 posts moondust !!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I drive the racism out of BadDebt. ;)
Originally Posted by BUBBLES007

Mate are you having a laugh talk about take this serious its a general forum sorry my English aint the best who are you my old English teacher or something get a life mate and don't reply then
why did you even bover writing the above then you aint no pro with ur little 89 posts moondust !!!!!!!!!
Us members do not post useless garbage to increase post count. Post count does not mean you know your stuff...

Learn to spell, and learn how to use grammar...Reading your post makes my head hurt.