CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

God Damn **** BRABUS IN LA!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
God Damn **** BRABUS IN LA!!

Hey guys look!!

I purchased BRABUS SUSPENSION KIT to lower my vehicle through BRABUS IN LA!!

When i received them, i was a little suspicious about them because the package boxes seemed to be crushed so many times
that i couldn't even know its origin shape!!
when i unpacked the box, spring and shocks has so many scratches and rusty! it seems like used parts.
because i spended over $1000, i thought you know..nah~

so i called brabus saying like this "you guys seems to send me used part, it has so many scratches and even has many rusty"
and i took a picture to prove it and send via email.
they said to me they are very sorry and spring has a little problem.

i send them back to brabus spending my money for it!
i packed it the same way as brabus packed to me!!

when they received it, they blamed to me why you packed them in this way!! i said that i packed them the same as you sent to me by!! they said that springs are salvageable!!
but now they insist that i have installed them on my car!!
but i swear!! i have not installed them on my car!!

MOREOVER THEY RECOMMEND THAT I MAY BE ABLE TO INSTALL THEM WHICH THEY CALLED SALVAGEABLE PARTS ON MY CAR ARGUING THAT NO EXCHAGEABLE AND NO REFUNDABLE!

i do not want to say anymore..
i am also disgusting when i see brabus wheels on my car..
i am planning to change car to M3..
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REGRETABLE....:'(

Did i do wrong?
i would like to see you guys opinion about my issue
:'(
Old 03-18-2003, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Angry

wow.. that sounds really ****ty of them.. especially someone so reputable. bring this to the attention of BBB (better business beareau (sp?) ) anyways, i just ordered sport suspension kit from brabus and 19" wheels.. i hope i don't have any complications.
Old 03-18-2003, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you buy directly from Brabus North America? I am very surprised Brabus will send something like that to their customers.

If they admitted that they're sorry and the springs have problems when they received your e-mail, they should not blame you after they got the springs back.

One thing you need to do is to call UPS and file a complaint. If the box is smashed and the springs have scratches all over, then it is the shipping company's fault. Send the pictures of your springs and the box to UPS and see what they say. Your shipment should be fully insured.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Used to be a CLK430
How did you pay for the items? If by CC, get them involved, tell them the entire story and dispute the charge. Good luck man!
Old 03-19-2003, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
I agree with Harris,

brabus NA is very professional! Sure they might be arrogant people but they wouldn't ship used goods to you as brand new parts.

You should definately take up your complaint with the shipping company.
Old 03-19-2003, 03:06 PM

2003 CLK 320
I agree they don't do a very good job packaging, the springs are just coiled together and put in the box with no packing. They rub against each other causing scratches or chips. Hopefully, these don't affect the performance. They really should shrinkwrap the coils before putting them in the box. This would prevent excessive rubbing
Old 03-19-2003, 05:50 PM
Almost a Member!

from my experience with brabus usa, i can say that they are very friendly and professional...and i was lucky that the guy i deal with personally deliver the suspension kit to me...all components were in pretty good shape...sorry to hear about what happened to you...good luck
Old 03-19-2003, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally posted by Chow
from my experience with brabus usa, i can say that they are very friendly and professional...and i was lucky that the guy i deal with personally deliver the suspension kit to me...all components were in pretty good shape...sorry to hear about what happened to you...good luck
agreed.. a rep by the name of Andreas is really friendly and knows what he is talking about.. dealt my transaction very proffasionaly.
Old 03-20-2003, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 CLK500, 04 X3, No 07 GT3RS :(
I got my stuff direct from them too, and if yours arrived like mine did, I honestly think you're overreacting a little bit. My springs were packed in the same box and did rub against one another (there was no bubble wrap; mine were slightly scuffed up too but only in a really superficial way), and the box was crumpled slightly at the corners from the UPS people drop kicking it (have you ever actually gotten a box from UPS that wasn't damaged?). But considering the fact that they are not 'vanity' parts (Ie. not parts that you can even see once they are installed), are you sure it's really a warranted reaction? And why would this prompt you to consider selling the car?